~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Investigation suggest to frame a black man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Investigation suggest to frame a black man Empty
PostSubject: Investigation suggest to frame a black man   Investigation suggest to frame a black man Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 am

Evidence in HaLeigh Cummings investigation suggests plans to frame a black man

Florida Attorney Kim Picazio and Putnam County Sheriff’s Department ominously linked

http://writeintoaction.com/STORY%20Staubs%20Announces%20Intent%20To%20File%20Bar%20Complaint.htm

July 3, 2009

by Timothy Charles Holmseth

On June 19, 2009, Daniel Smith Lookadoo, 41, Palatka, was arrested on drug charges and his bond was set at $25,000. The Florida Times-Union said the formal charge is sale of cocaine.

Lookadoo is the uncle of Gregory Lewis Page (a.k.a. White Boy Greg), 28, Palatka, who was interviewed by police in February in regards to the disappearance of HaLeigh Cummings. Page had spent the days preceding the child’s disappearance with Misty Croslin, the last person to see the child.

Lookadoo’s girlfriend, Tonya Rigdon, Palatka, said she is concerned about the situation her boyfriend is in. She said law enforcement officials take Lookadoo out of his cell everyday to question him bout matters regarding HaLeigh Cummings. She said it is impossible he knows anything at all.

Rigdon is an admitted (recovering) drug addict and admits she has done time in prison.

Rigdon said removing a prisoner from their cell to spend time with the police can place the prisoner’s life in danger because other inmates begin to believe that person is an informant – even if they are not. She said it is done by law enforcement intentionally to solicit statements.

Rigdon said she was with Lookadoo on the night HaLeigh Cummings disappeared. She said the two of them were checked into a motel in Palatka. “We was honeymooning,” she said.

Rigdon said she is concerned that although Lookadoo told the police where he was and who he was with on the night the little girl disappeared, it took them weeks and weeks to come and interview her. She said that worries her, because she was able to easily tell them where he was at, and they stalled in asking.

Rigdon said Putnam County Sheriff’s Department (PCSD) detectives are identifying themselves to Lookadoo as federal agents. “They are introducing themselves to [Daniel Lookadoo] as the feds,” she said, adding that she knows who they are and knows they are PCSD officers. She said the situation is strange and the PCSD officers dress in shirts and ties to look like federal agents. “Everybody’s role playing,” she said.

Lynn Lookadoo, the mother of Gregory Page, said she is very concerned about the situation. She said she is aware of what appears to be a plan to frame her son, Greg Page, in the disappearance of HaLeigh Cumming. She said she read an email sent on March 30, 2009, from the email account of Kim Picazio, attorney for Crystal Sheffield, the child’s biological mother.

The email dated March 30, 2009, sent out to Picazio’s associates, said (printed as written), “OK guys – Enough of this bullshit personal crap. I’m heading to a deposition. I want the shit to stop – Haleigh is still missing. We either need to find her, or bring the bad guys to the police to face the capital murder charge they deserve. So PULL UP YOUR PANTS, BRUSH YOURSELF OFF…IT’S GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE. I wanna see Misty being led out of her trailer by police in cuffs on national news by the end of the week. THAT’S OUR GOAL. Let’s get this cocky crack dealer off the streets (see below)!”

Below the text in the body of the email Picazio pasted three photographs of Gregory Page. The photos make Page look like a gangster who is sitting and counting drug money. Rigdon said that is not true. “That was his business,” she said, explaining that he had a store called “All About You” that did screen-printing and the like. She said the business still operates to this day.

“He was trying to act cocky,” Lynn Lookadoo, said. “Like kids do.”

“They don’t even have a body and {Kim Picazio] is saying find the murderer,” Rigdon said.

Later on March 30, Picazio appeared on the Jane Valez Mitchell show and said she had spoken with Page. She said he was under investigation.

A video clip was then played of Picazio’s client, Crystal Sheffield: “And I asked [Ronald Cummings Jr.] about it. And I was like, what about the black -- the person dressed in black. He said it was a black man dressed in black and he had squeaky shoes, and the couch was bouncing. And that’s just what he told me. And I’m not lying and I have no reason to lie.”

Sheffield’s first version had been that her small son had spoke of a man dressed in black; in this interview she added “black man.”

Lynn Lookadoo said her son Greg had nothing to do with HaLeigh’s disappearance and said she is very concerned about Picazio’s true character as a person. She said Picazio had come to her house and sat with her and talked – she said Picazio was very charming, friendly, and cordial. “I fixed her a hot meal,” Lookadoo said. “She broke bread at my table, and then she said that about my son (behind our backs).”

Last edited by Ava on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Investigation suggest to frame a black man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation suggest to frame a black man   Investigation suggest to frame a black man Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 am

Putnam County Sheriff’s Department

Questions of timing have also come into play regarding the arrest and questioning of Daniel Lookadoo.

A week after Lookadoo was arrested, a comprehensive search of property belonging to Marie Griffis, the mother of Crystal Sheffield, was conducted in Baker County, Florida. The search utilized resources from four Florida counties. Heavy machinery, cadaver dogs, divers, and over 40 investigators were involved.

Law enforcement stated publicly they didn’t even expect to find anything.

This statement by law enforcement is troubling to many because of the time, money, and resources that were expend to execute the search many months after the disappearance of the child.

Sheffield knew in advance the search was going to take place.

Following the search, Kim Picazio told the media the Sheffield side of the family requested the search because they wanted all doubt removed about their possible involvement in the child’s disappearance. According to Picazio, the police did what they were told.

Picazio stated many times to the media that she was part of the Putnam County Sheriff's Departments investigative team.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, PCSD, says that Picazio is not part of their team.
Back to top Go down

Investigation suggest to frame a black man
Page 1 of 1