~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HaLeigh Cumming's Poster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

HaLeigh Cumming's Poster Empty
PostSubject: HaLeigh Cumming's Poster   HaLeigh Cumming's Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:29 am

HaLeigh Cumming's Poster 1tq5wy

Another child, Haliegh Cummings is Missing from her Florida home.
Haleigh is 3 feet tall with blond hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear.

Haleigh Cummings missing from Florida home

Misty Croslin, now the wife off Ronald Cummings, the father of the missing Florida girl has taken a lie detector test, a local sheriff said. He wouldn’t reveal the results of the test, but the father and his wife said Thursday night during an interview with FOX News’ Greta Van Susteren that they both submitted to polygraphs and both “passed.”

Croslin reported that 5-year-old Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings had vanished from her bed before dawn on Tuesday, February 10, 2009.

Several people have been interviewed by police and the FBI, and all have been offered the chance to take a lie detector test, Putnam County Sheriff’s spokesman Gary Bowling said. Detectives believe Haleigh was abducted — and they aren’t overlooking anyone, including family members, as suspects.

Ground searches continued for a third day on Thursday. Bloodhounds have been used, but haven’t turned up any clear evidence.

“We have nothing definitive to say where the child is based on the bloodhounds,” Hardy told reporters at a Thursday news conference. Evidence has been collected from the mobile home where Haleigh lived with her 3-year-old brother Junior, her father, Cummings, and Croslin — but declined to describe it.

“I can’t discuss what evidence was taken into custody,” Hardy said. “I don’t want to reveal what was found or not found.”

Ronald Cummings, said that Croslin was watching his daughter while he was at work as a crane operator. According to Cummings, Haleigh had gotten up to use the bathroom. When she didn’t return, Croslin went to look for her and noticed the back door was open.

“I locked doors before I left for work. My child cannot unlock the deadbolt, you have to force the door shut all the way … and she doesn’t open the door to strangers,” Cummings said.

In addition to Croslin, Cummings and the child’s mother, Crystal Sheffield, as well as several others have been questioned in the case.

“It is never safe to say that a family member is not a suspect,” Bowling said Wednesday. “However, all the world is a suspect right now.”

Police have ruled out the possibility that the girl ran away.

“This child didn’t voluntarily walk out of her home. If she did, someone took her,” Bowling said.

“I know somebody took her. I know for a fact she didn’t wander off — she’s afraid of the dark,” Cummings told NBC’s “Today” on Thursday.

Police said house-to-house searches of the neighborhood Wednesday found no evidence that the child wandered away.

Police had never been called to the home in the past.

“There have been some investigations done through the department of children and family,” Rose told FOX News on Wednesday. He didn’t elaborate.

Sheffield’s mother, Marie, told Van Susteren that the children seemed to be doing well living with their father.

There were still no firm leads in the case. Detectives wouldn’t say whether Croslin, Cummings or anyone else in the family were a focus of the investigation.

Sheffield told Van Susteren that her children loved their father’s girlfriend, whom he’d been dating for 4 to 6 months. “She seemed like a really nice person, but I never sat down and had a conversation with her,” she said.

Appearing on FOX News on Thursday, Sheffield answered “yes” when asked whether it was true that Croslin had given conflicting statements to police.

Cummings said his girlfriend was awake and frantic after she found Haleigh was gone. But in the police report, obtained by FOX News, Cummings reportedly told officers that his “dumb bitch girlfriend” told him Haleigh was gone when he got home from work.

“Ronald said that he did not know what Haleigh was wearing, and that all he knew was that the back door was standing open. Ronald repeatedly said that someone had taken his child and also said ‘When I find him I’ll kill him,’” police wrote in the report.

He referred to a 9mm Beretta handgun he owns and said if authorities found his daughter’s kidnapper, “he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car,” the police report said.

Deputies said Thursday they’re in the process of questioning 44 registered sex offenders who live within five miles of Haleigh’s home. Not unusual, if you googled your own neighborhood you might find similiar numbers od sex offenders living near you.

Another case of a missing child. This is getting a lot of new coverage. Lets hope it doesn’t turn out to be a repeat of the last missing girl case (Calyee Anthony) that made the headlines.

Misty Croslin, the 17-year-old who was watching her boyfriend’s children the night 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared, explained in public what she recalls from Monday night inside the Green Lane mobile home. As hours became days following the disappearance, Croslin has been under scrutiny for being the last one to see her when she put the little girl to bed Monday.

Authorities are calling the disappearance an abduction.

“I don’t care what people are saying about me because I didn’t do it,” Croslin said Thursday. “I was sleeping,” she said. “I don’t know what happened.”

Misty Croslin, the last person to see Haliegh.

Last edited by Ava on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: HaLeigh Cumming's Poster   HaLeigh Cumming's Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 am

HaLeigh Cumming's Poster 2937seo
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: HaLeigh Cumming's Poster   HaLeigh Cumming's Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:42 am

SATSUMA, FL -- The father of Haleigh Cummings, the little girl missing since February, is speaking publicly in cyberspace. His attorney, T. Jerry Snider, is also talking on camera for the first time.

In a short video clip on his attorney's web site, Ronald Cummings thanked all the volunteers who had spent long hours searching for his daughter when she disappeared.

http://www.findhaleighnow.com/Video2.htm

Cummings also asked people not to give up in the search. Haleigh's father made a long pause before making a plea for someone to call in that critical tip to bring Haleigh home.

"Please, please keep looking, keep calling in the tips," said Cummings.

"And Haleigh, if you're watching, baby I love you, we're still looking for you."

Haleigh Cummings hasn't been seen since she went to bed on the night of February 9 at her home in Satsuma. Misty Croslin, Ronald's girlfriend at the time, put her to bed and then called 911.

Croslin and Cummings have since married.

If you know where Haleigh Cummings is, call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You will remain anonymous. The reward for Haleigh's safe return is up to $36,000.
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: HaLeigh Cumming's Poster   HaLeigh Cumming's Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:43 am

90 days later: Where's Haleigh?

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, May 9, 2009 1:04 AM EDT
Sunday marks 90 days since Haleigh Cummings was reported missing from her Satsuma home.

The 5-year-old's disappearance triggered a massive search and criminal investigation. It also put Putnam County into the national spotlight, often in unflattering ways, and put a fractured family's domestic issues front and center.

Now, some there months later, there are far more questions than answers.

"We don't know for sure what's happened, but we do know that somewhere down the end of the line there's going to be some type of crime involved," Capt. Dick Schauland, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Friday.

Aside from general statements, authorities have refused to discuss what their investigators have uncovered.

"We also have to maintain a criminal investigation and we have to maintain the integrity of that," Schauland said. "Should we be able to release something that would help us locate Haleigh we would certainly do that even if it would compromise the criminal investigation."

Schauland said investigators are still on the case, even though other events have occurred since the girl went missing.

"Obviously there are other things going on in the county too, but nonetheless the investigators are still working," Schauland said. "Hundreds and hundreds of interviews have been done, and they are still doing them."

The blond-haired kindergartner was reported missing at 3:27 a.m. on Feb. 10 by Misty Croslin, who is now married to Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

She said she had put Haleigh and Ronald Junior, Haleigh's little brother, to bed at 10 p.m., and awoke at 3 a.m. to find Haleigh gone.

A national Amber Alert was issued for Haleigh at 8 a.m. that morning, and remains in effect.

Diving squads, ground searchers, bloodhounds and helicopters scoured the area around Satsuma throughout the week for the little girl, and horseback riders searched deep wooded areas, with nothing found.

Authorities said they believed she was abducted, since the child is afraid of the dark and does not wander off alone.

"Everybody in that whole area within a mile of the house they have interviewed at last three times, and of course with family members they've done as many as 10 times," Schauland said.

Both sides of Haleigh's family set up camps in the neighborhood and held nightly vigils, praying for her return.

By Feb. 26, cadaver dogs were sent out to search within a quarter-mile of her home, but no scent of the 5-year-old was detected.

The stress remains for family members.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, married Misty Croslin on March 12, and now lives at his grandmother's house in Welaka since he lost his job.

"Every day is a little harder," Annette Sykes, Cummings' grandmother, said Friday. "We still have candlelight vigils every night."

Teresa Neves, Cummings' mother, said the vigils are open to the public and take place on Front Street in Welaka.

"I just want to thank everyone for their prayers," Neves said.

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, travels between her home in Baker County and the Haleighbug Center in Satsuma.

The missing girl's nickname was the inspiration for the center's name.

"Primarily what it's being used for is that we are going to pick back up some fund-raisers and keep the word out about Haleigh still being missing," Kim Picazio, Sheffield's attorney, said.

"The funds go to keeping flyers printed, T-shirts, keeping the word out in this town and surrounding towns to let them know that this child is still missing and that law enforcement needs any information that could possibly lead to finding her."

Sheffield recently had a seizure at the center, which Picazio blamed on stress.

"It's very stressful for her to sit at the Haleighbug Center," Picazio said. "I can't imagine after this long as a mom."

Picazio now has a full-time employee at the building, which she pays for herself.

Sykes said the family has faith Haleigh is alive.

"Whoever has her, bring her home," Sykes said.
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: HaLeigh Cumming's Poster   HaLeigh Cumming's Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 am

:dog kisses:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HaLeigh Cumming's Poster   HaLeigh Cumming's Poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HaLeigh Cumming's Poster
Page 1 of 1