~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings Empty
PostSubject: Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings   Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:46 am

Caylee, Haleigh Families Lead Vigil
George, Cindy Anthony Speak At National Vigil Of Hope
POSTED: Monday, May 18, 2009

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19490260/detail.html

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- The families of Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings teamed up Sunday to help raise awareness of missing people throughout Central Florida.

George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of Caylee, joined Crystal Sheffield and Marie Griffis, the mother and grandmother of Haleigh, joined dozens of other people at Lake Mary City Hall for a national vigil of hope.

The foursome pointed out that 2,300 are reported missing nationwide every day.

"Even though we don't have Haleigh here at this moment, I know in my heart that (God) is going to bring her back to us," Griffis said.

"Coping with someone missing is the most gut-wrenching, sick, open-wound feeling you can ever, ever have," George Anthony said.

"To the Trenton Ducket family: do not give up hope. To the Zachrary Bernhart family: do not give up home," said Cindy Anthony, referring to the families of other missing children.

A similar gathering was held in Leesberg by the family of Trenton, who disappeared in 2006.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Last edited by Ava on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings   Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:46 am

Families of Caylee and Haleigh gather
Updated: Monday, 18 May 2009, 7:19 AM EDT
Published : Sunday, 17 May 2009, 11:07 PM EDT
By VALERIE BOEY | FOX 35 News

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/seminole_news/051709_Vigil

LAKE MARY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Sunday night marked the nationwide "Vigil of Hope" for missing children. In Lake Mary, two grieving families attended a vigil in a show of support from one mother to another.

The bond Cindy Anthony and Crystal Sheffield share is a pain deep inside that only those who have a missing child can feel.

"It brought back more emotion than I anticipated, but that emotion's all right because that's how we help other people," Cindy Anthony said.

While George and Cindy Anthony still mourn the death of their granddaughter Caylee Marie, they spoke at the vigil to make people aware of missing children nationwide. "Coping with someone missing is the most gut wrenching, sick open wound feeling that you could ever have."

Haleigh Cummings grandmother, Marie Griffith agrees. "I can't explain to you the hurt right here. It's right here aching constantly."

>Click here for a photo gallery of the vigil:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/051709vigilforhope/indexGallery.htm
Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings 25apxdt

Marie's daughter, Crystal, is devastated. It has been nearly three months since her daughter Haleigh was reported missing. "Whoever has her, I know you're watching. Please bring her home. Haleigh I love you. I won't ever give up on you." Seconds later, Crystal started to collapse.

Cindy knew exactly what to do. "I've been there. People have put chairs underneath me many times."

Marie said it hasn't been easy. "She falls apart. She can't take the stress. It's awful."

That's why Haleigh's family is glad to have help from Caylee's family. "It means a lot. It means a lot. I didn't know anyone was going to be here other than us."

Marie added that she has been frustrated with the dying media coverage. She also wished investigators would do more to find Haleigh.
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings   Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:47 am

Families of Caylee and Haleigh Gather
May 18, 2009 by: Express
Casey Anthony May 18 Update:

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/families-of-caylee-and-haleigh-gather/

How long will this misrepresentation from the Anthonys continue? “If it’s not Legit, You must Quit”

Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings 24uvsqa

LAKE MARY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Sunday night marked the nationwide “Vigil of Hope” for missing children. In Lake Mary, two grieving families attended a vigil in a show of support from one mother to another.

The bond Cindy Anthony and Crystal Sheffield share is a pain deep inside that only those who have a missing child can feel.

“It brought back more emotion than I anticipated, but that emotion’s all right because that’s how we help other people.”

While George and Cindy Anthony still mourn the death of their granddaughter Caylee Marie, they spoke at the vigil to make people aware of missing children nationwide. “Coping with someone missing is the most gut wrenching, sick open wound feeling that you could ever have.”

Haleigh Cummings grandmother, Marie Griffith agrees. “I can’t explain to you the hurt right here. It’s right here aching constantly.”

Marie’s daughter, Crystal, is devastated. It has been nearly three months since her daughter Haleigh was reported missing. “Whoever has her, I know you’re watching. Please bring her home. Haleigh I love you. I won’t ever give up on you.” Seconds later, Crystal started to collapse.

Cindy knew exactly what to do. “I’ve been there. People have put chairs underneath me many times.”

Marie said it hasn’t been easy. “She falls apart. She can’t take the stress. It’s awful.”

That’s why Haleigh’s family is glad to have help from Caylee’s family. “It means a lot. It means a lot. I didn’t know anyone was going to be here other than us.”

Marie added that she has been frustrated with the dying media coverage. She also wished investigators would do more to find Haleigh. Fox 35 News Sunday, 17 May 2009, 11:07 PM EDT Article Source Here:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/seminole_news/051709_Vigil
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings   Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:47 am

Vigil Held For Missing Haleigh Cummings
Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Attend Evening Vigil
POSTED: 8:26 pm EDT May 17, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 pm EDT May 17, 2009

http://www.wesh.com/news/19487742/detail.html

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- It's been more than three months since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Putnam County.

Sunday night, friends and supporters of Haleigh's family were in Central Florida for a vigil in the missing child's honor.

Video:
http://www.wesh.com/video/19487471/index.html

Her family has been pleading for the public's help in finding the girl, but keeping constant media attention on Haleigh and many other missing children has proven difficult for families nationwide.

That's why there's a group called the National Coalition to Bring Awareness to Missing Children and Adults that has chosen to have an annual event at locations throughout the country to spotlight these cases.

The group picked Lake Mary because of it's proximity for committee members, as opposed to Satsuma, where Haleigh disappeared from.

Her biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, was scheduled to speak.

In March, Sheffield said on WESH 2 News, "Haleigh, if you're watching, I love you and I miss you."

Haleigh's father's side of the family did not attend, but slain toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, were there.
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Ron Cummings Tells Anthonys to Stay Away   Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:53 am

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Ron Cummings Tells Anthonys to Stay Away
Aired May 20, 2009 - 19:00:00 ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/20/ijvm.01.html

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST (voice-over): Tonight, a truly bizarre turn of events in the Haleigh Cummings disappearance. The missing girl`s dad, Ron, puts his foot down, releasing a statement through his lawyers telling George and Cindy Anthony to butt out of the search for little Haleigh. Ron accuses of the Anthonys of having their own agenda and stresses there are no similarities between these two cases.

But is this a case of doth protest too much? Wouldn`t Ron want all the help he can get?
ISSUES starts now.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: A shocking development just in, in a very disturbing case out of Birmingham, Alabama. The video you are about to see, very graphic. Five -- count them -- five Birmingham police officers have been fired after beating a seemingly already unconscious suspect after he flew out of a vehicle -- You just saw that there -- during a high-speed chase. There it is. There is the controversial beating. We`re going to analyze it. We`re going to slow mo it for you.

Details in a moment, including what the suspect did that might have provoked this violent reaction from the cops. We`ll show you that, as well.

But first, the clash of two worlds as a battle, and I mean a battle, erupts over twin tragedies in Florida. Ron Cummings, the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, tells George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of murdered 2-year-old Caylee, "I don`t want your help."

Through his attorneys, Cummings lashed out at the Anthonys after they spent Sunday with his ex and frequent opponent, Crystal Sheffield who is missing Haleigh`s mom. Are you keeping track of all this? The Anthonys and Haleigh`s mom rallied together for all missing children.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GEORGE ANTHONY, GRANDFATHER OF CAYLEE: Helping with someone missing is the most gut-wrenching, sick, open-wound feeling that you could ever, ever have.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When Haleigh first went missing three months ago, Ron and his then girlfriend, now wife, Misty Croslin accepted help and comfort from George Anthony. But Ron doesn`t want it now, because according to his statement, the Anthonys have their, quote, "own agenda" citing the Anthonys` recent media tour. George and Cindy have been making the TV rounds -- we all know that -- ever since their explosive depositions last month.

But are they really missing persons advocates when their granddaughter`s case is actually a murder case with no proven link to an actual abduction?

Ron trying to distance himself and his daughter`s disappearance from the tragic case of little Caylee Anthony, who was allegedly killed by her own mom. The question is, why is Ron so opposed to having the cases compared? Insisting there are no similarities.

Let`s take that question right out to my fantastic expert panel: Dr. Dale Archer, clinical psychiatrist; Art Harris, investigative journalist; Lisa Bloom, an anchor on the legal network In Session; CNN analyst and judge Karen Mills-Francis, host of "The Judge Karen Show"; along with Kim Picazio, the attorney for Haleigh`s mom, Crystal Sheffield.

Judge Karen, we get to start with you, because you are in Florida closely tracking these two cases. Why do you think Ron has taken such a dramatic stance and appears so very afraid of having people compare these two tragedies? One where his child is missing, and the other where a child is dead and her own mom is accused of killing her.

KAREN MILLS-FRANCIS, HOST, "THE JUDGE KAREN SHOW": Well, you know what? There could be several reasons for this. But, you know, we`re talking about a man who married his 17-year-old girlfriend, the person with whom this child was seen last, within 30 days after this child is reported missing.

I believe the reason why he doesn`t want the Anthonys` help is because he`s afraid of analogies being made between what happened in their case and what`s happened in his case.

Also, there`s 2,300 kids that go missing every day. We tend to forget about so many children. Maybe he`s hoping we`ll forget about it. And if the Anthonys are involved, then you can best believe the press is going to be behind him.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, the war of words accelerated after Haleigh`s mom, Crystal Sheffield, joined forces with Cindy and George Anthony this past weekend at a rally for missing kids. Listen to what Crystal said.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD, MOTHER OF HALEIGH: Whoever has her, I know you`re watching. Please just bring her home.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, Crystal reportedly owes Ron Cummings $4,000 in child support, and there has been an ongoing custody battle regarding Ron Jr., missing Haleigh`s little brother. So my question to you, Lisa Bloom, do you think Ron is lashing out against the Anthonys` involvement just because he has a feud with Crystal, and Crystal has aligned herself with Cindy and George?

LISA BLOOM, ANCHOR, IN SESSION: Well, you know, that`s a lot of sophisticated thinking to impute to him. I think he probably feels that this relentless media drum beat against George and Cindy Anthony, which I think is terribly unfair to them, may have something to it.

I mean, look, they`re not defendants. They are not suspects. Yet, they go to a vigil, and everybody screams and yells about them having some kind of a hidden agenda. These people cannot breathe or take a drink of water without everybody in the media attacking them. And so I`m sure he does not want to be associated with them, because he doesn`t want his family to become suspects in Haleigh`s disappearance.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes. I think you just hit the nail on the head. He doesn`t want to become a suspect, and he is not a suspect. And he doesn`t want more fingers being pointed at Misty, who was the last person to see little Haleigh before she vanished, the person on whose watch the little child vanished. And they have since gotten married.

Kim Picazio, put all this in perspective for us. You are the attorney for Crystal Sheffield. There is a feud between Crystal and Ron. Is that why Ron is so upset with the Anthonys coming, being a part of this rally with Crystal?

KIM PICAZIO, ATTORNEY FOR CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD: Well, I guess it is. And I can`t knock his attorneys for attempting to raise his public image, which has been very damaged lately with all of the allegations that have come out and the witnesses that have come out on the media, to make statements against him.

And I`m sure that he`s trying to distance himself away from a family whose daughter has actually been charged with murder. And I`m -- not to say that I`m accusing him of murdering Haleigh, because Haleigh is not found.

But you know, you can read between the lines. Ron always only comes out in defense of himself. He was not at that vigil. It`s my understanding his mother has stated to some of the media that she would have been there, had she known about it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, listen, Kim, let me ask you this. I read a report that claimed that that vigil was organized by the former spokesperson for Cindy and George Anthony. In other words, it`s not totally up front what`s going on there.

PICAZIO: Well, we went to the vigil. Actually, my client did. I was going to go, but I had a sick child at home. So my client went with her mother to show support. It`s a National Coalition for Missing Children.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Was it organized with Cindy and George?

PICAZIO: No, absolutely not. We had no idea that they were going to be there. And it wouldn`t have mattered. My client would have still attended. We were grateful that the Anthonys were there to show support. They`ve got two losses on their hands: their daughter and their granddaughter. So I think that it was only appropriate that they try to show the community and the world that they want to show support.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: There`s a slight problem with that theory, OK? And whoever`s laughing, feel free to jump in.

DR. DALE ARCHER, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: I`ve got to say I totally disagree with this. I think this is probably the best judgment Ron Cummings has shown throughout this entire ordeal. I think having the Anthonys involved in looking for your lost toddler is like having Michael Vick run your local Humane Society. I think it just doesn`t make any sense.

BLOOM: That`s really -- that`s really unfair to people who have never been charged, who are not suspects. That`s really unfair to people who have lost a grandchild.

ARCHER: But the reason I`m making the comparison is because of the fact your motives will be suspect no matter what you do. They don`t need the distraction in this case, just like if Michael Vick were to get involved. People would question his motives.

BLOOM: Vick is a convicted felon. That`s a big difference.

ARCHER: It`s a media circus no matter what.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, let me -- let me bring in this angle. George and Cindy Anthony, as you know, spoke at the rally for missing children. So first, let`s listen to what Cindy herself said.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CINDY ANTHONY, GRANDMOTHER OF CAYLEE: Do not give up hope. Do not give up hope.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: You know, George and Cindy are out there advocating for missing children. But according to prosecutors, Caylee was never a missing persons case. She was a murder victim, allegedly at the hands of her mother, who is the daughter of Cindy and George.

You know, the Anthonys have actually been accused, Lisa Bloom, of hurting the efforts of missing children`s organizations by blending what cops say is a murder case with missing children`s cases. And some of the groups have said, "We don`t want your participation." This isn`t the first time.

BLOOM: They can say that if they want. But I`m just shocked at the lack of empathy for these two people who have lost a granddaughter, have not done anything wrong, have completely cooperated with law enforcement from the very beginning. George Anthony testified at the grand jury...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, we`ve got -- we`ve got outtakes on that, too. Let me bring in Art Harris. Put this in perspective.

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Jane, if you look at the car, or the truck that Ron Cummings drives, you`ll see on the windshield, he says -- it says, "Only God can judge me."

He doesn`t want to be judged any more than he`s already been. He`s been slammed. And here you have parents of an alleged mom, tot killer as she`s called.

And he is married to, as you pointed out, the last woman who saw Haleigh. And so, you know, he doesn`t want the blending of analogies and doesn`t want to be judged any more than he`s already has been, especially not as the parents of Caylee Anthony.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Fantastic panel. Sit tight; more analysis on the way.
To be continued....

Last edited by Ava on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings   Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:54 am

Excerpt of Issue with Jane Velez-Mitchel - Part 2

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Ron Cummings Tells Anthonys to Stay Away
Aired May 20, 2009 - 19:00:00 ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/20/ijvm.01.html

Do you think George and Cindy should help search for missing Haleigh Cummings? Call 1-877-JVM-SAYS, 1-877-586-7297. Let me know.

But first, Ron Cummings wants Casey Anthony`s parents to butt out: "Leave us alone. We don`t want your help for the search of our missing daughter." The cases, it seems, so intertwined in everyone`s mind. Even George mixed them up at a rally earlier this year.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

G. ANTHONY: I`m here in support of them. I`m here to bring Caylee home. Haleigh Marie Cummings -- no, no, Haleigh, I`m sorry, I apologize for that.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CUMMINGS: Please, please keep looking. Keep calling in tips. Whatever you think, call it in. It doesn`t matter, just keep looking. Thanks for everything you`ve done.

And Haleigh, if you`re watching, baby, I love you, and we`re still looking for you.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ron Cummings making yet another desperate plea for any tips leading to his young daughter`s safe return. But he doesn`t want any help from George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Anthony.

What do you think his problem with the Anthonys is all about? Give me a holler. The phone lines lighting up. Shannon in Alabama, your question or thoughts.

CALLER: Yes, thanks for taking my call. You know, I don`t blame Ronald for not wanting Cindy and George to help. The focus the whole time should have been the search for Haleigh. And I believe that the custody battle and the alleged child abuse, it just destroyed the whole search. And I think George and Cindy have been covering up what Casey did. So, you know, I don`t blame the man for not wanting their help.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Art Harris, you`re on the ground, monitoring this situation, trying to find little Haleigh, using all your investigative skills. Has this been a distraction from finding Haleigh?

HARRIS: Well, a blip on the radar right now. And anything is a distraction, because there`s not a lot breaking, Jane. And as far as the Anthonys, they support their daughter, whether she turns out to be convicted or not of killing their granddaughter.

Right now, it`s unclear if Ronald would support Misty if she turns out to be in any way implicated. He has said...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: He married her, even though the child went missing on her watch. Something nobody can really get -- a lot of people can`t get their head around that, Dr. Dale Archer.

ARCHER: Absolutely. I totally agree with that, Jane. And I think that, again, the big issue here is that the focus needs to be finding little girl. And I think unfortunately the Anthonys are such a lightning rod, if they get involved in this, it`s going to be a distraction no matter what. People will question their motives, and it`s going to be a problem. They need to stay out. And they`ve got a daughter on trial for murder, and possibly for her life.

MILLS-FRANCIS: The reality is -- the reality is that there have been no new leads in Haleigh`s case. And if it were my child, I don`t care if it`s negative publicity or positive publicity, the fact that this little girl`s face is back on TV again, there`s a vigil being held for her, it only helps in the search for her. If you care about finding her, you take help from wherever help comes, if it`s getting your child back in the news cycle.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, I agree with you, Judge Karen. I think that it does -- look, we`re looking at her face right now because of this controversy. But in a way, he`s also spawning the controversy by saying he wants no part of it. He knows we`re going to cover that, too.

BLOOM: Jane, look, we keep saying that this child was with Misty when she went missing and how could he marry her. I mean, Misty is not a defendant. She`s not a suspect. She`s not been charged.

MILLS-FRANCIS: It`s not the fact that she`s not charged. Of course she`s innocent.

BLOOM: Look, if I may finish my thought. We`re spending a lot of time casting aspersions on people who are not charged.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I agree, they`re not charged and we don`t want to cast dispersions. But Art Harris, what do several people say Misty was doing in the days leading up to this child`s disappearance?

HARRIS: Well, the woman who drove her around in the three days beforehand on a wild party, drug and sex binge with a young man named...

BLOOM: That doesn`t make her a killer of a little girl.

HARRIS: But she leads up to a babysitter who was certainly not in her right mind, Lisa. And...

MILLS-FRANCIS: The law enforcement has said it`s impeded the investigation.

BLOOM: You know, and I...

HARRIS: A babysitter like that in that condition...

BLOOM: Well, there`s a big jump to calling her a killer.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We`re not calling her a killer.

BLOOM: Oh, please. How could he marry her? How could he marry her? How could anybody in his right mind marry her?

MILLS-FRANCIS: How could he marry her 30 days after the child is missing?

ARCHER: That`s the point.

BLOOM: Not knowing what happened to the child. And...

MILLS-FRANCIS: The ceremony couldn`t have waited 30 days?

BLOOM: These are real people -- these are real people, folks, who have flaws just like we do. And some people on this panel have probably had alcohol or drug problems.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I`m a recovering alcoholic for 14 years of sobriety.

BLOOM: Then don`t question how is it that somebody could love her and want to marry her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: People have said there are inconsistencies in her story.

BLOOM: Well, so what? She`s not a suspect.

(CROSSTALK)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I`ve got to...

HARRIS: The key link, she`s the key piece. Investigators tell me they`re looking at her.

BLOOM: And she is a victim right now.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right.

HARRIS: She said she would never hurt a child.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I don`t have a gavel. I have a mirror. Hold on. Judge, can I borrow your gavel, Judge Mills?

OK, Katherine in Virginia, your question or thought.

CALLER: Yes, I have a comment. You know, I have not been a fan of George and Cindy Anthony. You know, with their daughter and everything. But what I don`t understand is, if they are going to help, you know, this situation, and they want healing from this situation, what is the big ordeal? They want to help these people. So why Ron is making a big ordeal about it, I don`t understand. If it was me, I would let anybody help me that could help me to find my child.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that`s exactly what Judge Karen said.

Art Harris, here`s what I don`t understand about this case. There is no way that authorities can find out why she has, Misty has these inconsistencies? In other words, there`s no charges whatsoever that they can level, vis-a-vis her alleged drug use? Anything?

HARRIS: There has been talk of that. And the question is, would that be a case worth prosecuting and worth trying to make stick?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. And by the way, Misty, you`re invited on. We want to hear your side of the story. We`re not trying to accuse you of anything. We just want answers. There`s a missing child.

Thank you, excellent panel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings   Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Families of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings
Page 1 of 1