~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haleigh's Mother Donates To Equusearch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
findhaleigh
Team HaLeigh
Team HaLeigh
findhaleigh

Haleigh's Mother Donates To Equusearch Empty
PostSubject: Haleigh's Mother Donates To Equusearch   Haleigh's Mother Donates To Equusearch Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:51 am

Crystal Sheffield Says She Supports Group's Involvement In Search

POSTED: 11:28 am EDT September 2, 2009
UPDATED: 3:31 pm EDT September 2, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The mother of missing child Haleigh Cummings said she supports the involvement of Equusearch in the search for her daughter and has made a donation to the Texas-based volunteer search group.

Crystal Sheffield said she and her family made the donation in Haleigh's name and encourage others to do the same.

"I still wake up every morning wondering if someone will call and tell me that Haleigh has been found and that she wants to see me. All I want is Haleigh back home. I would like to thank Tim Miller for trying to help find my daughter," Sheffield said in a press release.

Haleigh has been missing since February, when she was 5 years old. The girl was in her Putnam County home with Misty Croslin Cummings – who has since married her father Ronald Cummings – and disappeared at some point during the night.

There has been recent controversy involving Equusearch, its director Tim Miller and the Cummings. Miller said he invited the Cummings to Orlando to clear their heads. While they were there he said Misty Cummings -- who had fallen under suspicion in the girl's disappearance -- asked to take voice analysis and polygraph tests in order to help find Haleigh and clear her name, which she failed. The Cummings, however, said that Miller tricked them, took away their cell and pressured Misty Cummings to take the tests.

Investigators now have those test results. They said they show Misty Cummings is withholding information.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20686706/detail.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1