~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.   Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:25 pm

WYATT THOMAS SMITSKY
Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. 1z2iquc
Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Feb 16, 2005
Sex: Male
Missing Date: Sep 4, 2009
Race: White
Age Now: 4
Height: 4'8" (142 cm)
Missing City: GEORGETOWN
Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Missing State : PA
Hair Color: Blonde
Missing Country: United States
Eye Color: Blue
Case Number: NCMC1130550
Circumstances: Wyatt was last seen at home on September 4, 2009. He was last seen wearing a brown military-type t-shirt, blue denim shorts and Spiderman flip flops. Wyatt may be in need of medical attention.
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.   Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Missing 4-year-old Beaver County boy found dead
Saturday, September 05, 2009
By Mark Roth, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. 2n1zype
The body of a 4-year-old Beaver County boy who had been missing since last night was found shortly shortly before 1 p.m. in a neighbor's septic tank under solid waste, the apparent victim of a homicide.

Investigators would not say what led them to that spot, but after they removed the waste they found the body of Wyatt Smitsky of Greene. At a news conference this afternoon, state police characterized the case as a homicide investigation and said they became suspicious early that the boy did not simply wander away from home and get lost last night but instead was a victim of a crime.

Trooper Rob Lagoon said investigators believe the boy's body had been there since last evening when the missing-person report was filed, or even earlier. He would not say how investigators believe the boy died, or if wounds were apparent on his body. The tank lid was slightly ajar.

"It's unlikely he fell into the tank," the trooper said. Investigators said the lid on the tank, which was similar to a manhole cover, was far too heavy for Wyatt to moved from the tank's opening by himself.

Moreover, it had been moved back into place when investigators arrived there today, Lt. Thomas Dubovi said. The underground tank is large enough for a adult man to enter and stand in, he said.

Police said they had a homicide suspect in custody. They would not identify that person. But earlier today, they said they had been questioning Wyatt's father, John Smitsky, 29. Wyatt's mother, Terri Smitsky, also met with police this afternoon at their barracks. Shortly after 4 p.m., a trooper drove her from the barracks.

No one has been arrested in connection with Wyatt's death, but investigators said they anticipate filing criminal charges after consulting with the Beaver County District Attorney's office.

Lt. Dubovi said charges most likely would not be filed until after an autopsy -- planned for tomorrow morning at the Medical Center in Beaver -- and an official ruling on the cause and manner of the boy's death.

Investigators are still processing the scene.A hazardous-materials team also was called there to search the septic tank and recover Wyatt's body.

Authorities said they had become suspicious last night during the search for Wyatt because of conflicting stories from family members about events surrounding his disappearance.

"There was information that wasn't matching," Lt. Dubovi said.

"There was some suspicion that something was wrong here."

Troopers this morning obtained a search warrant from Senior District Judge Martin V. Schulte in which Mr. Smitsky was named as a suspect. The warrant was, generally speaking, a standard request to look for clues in a criminal investigation that might be located in Mr. Smitsky's home, vehicles and other locations to which he had access.

A search for Wyatt by as many as 500 people -- police, FBI agents, firefighters and civilians -- using dogs, ATVs and an infared-equipped state police helicopter--had resumed today about 11 a.m. The FBI joined the search, which begun about 7:30 last night, because it is part of the agency's protocol to assist with searches involving missing children.

Initially, Wyatt reportedly was last seen playing in front of his home with his sisters, Tally, 6, and Paige, 3.

Family members who had planned to search as a group were gathering, but the boy's paternal grandmother, Kayda Smitsky, said "They told me if I found the little boy and he was dead not to touch him. How can a grandmother not touch her baby?"

Before that group of relatives and friends began walking, however, authorities told them the search was over and to return to Hookstown Free Methodist Church, about a quarter-mile away. Someone approached Ms. Smitsky and spoke with her, then led her away, weeping, to the state police control center van.

Before the discovery of the body, authorities were especially concerned because Wyatt had a congenital heart defect that required medication. He was born with insufficient arteries to the heart, which has required him to undergo three open-heart surgeries, the most recent when he was 2, said Ms. Smitsky, of Weirton, W.Va.

Earlier, Ms. Smitsky said she had been told Friday night by Tally that the children were playing in the yard when she and Wyatt decided to walk into the woods.

About 6:30 p.m., she said, their mother, Terri Smitsky, 28, called them for dinner. She didn't know where Wyatt was at the time so she returned home and told her mother and maternal grandmother of Wyatt's disappearance.

Ms. Smitsky said she was told the children's father had been at a flea market when Wyatt disappeared.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09248/995905-100.stm
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.   Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Siblings Removed From Home Of Boy Found Dead In Septic Tank
Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. 2e4meqo
Judge Orders Wyatt Smitsky's Siblings Into State Custody

September 8, 2009

The body of Wyatt Thomas Smitsky, 4, who has a congenital heart defect, is found in a septic tank at a neighbor's house. His Sunday school teacher remembers him as a "sweet kid" who "liked to play games, snack time.

GREEN, Pa. -- The attorney for the father of a 4-year old boy found dead in a septic tank told Channel 4 Action News a judge has ordered the boy's two siblings to be removed from the family's home.

The attorney said the judge made the ruling on Tuesday, even though the two children, ages 3 and 6, were taken into state custody on Saturday.

Wyatt Smitsky's body was found in a septic tank on Saturday.

The 4-year-old, who had a congenital heart defect requiring medication, disappeared while playing outside his home in the 600 block of Georgetown Road in Greene Township early Friday evening.

After extensive search efforts by hundreds of volunteers and officials, hazardous materials crews discovered Wyatt's body in a neighbor's septic tank.

Video of the septic tank where crews recovered the boy's body shows the tank is blocked off now.

A neighbor told Channel 4 Action News' Ashlie Hardaway the tank was being serviced prior to Wyatt's disappearance.

Channel 4 was there on Saturday when crews brought state police a thin metal sheet that neighbors said was the lid for that septic tank.

Troopers earlier told Channel 4 the tank had a heavy lid that a 4-year-old could not have lifted.

But that's not what the attorney of Wyatt's father, John Smitsky, said barricaded the tank.

"My understanding there wasn't a heavy lid. My understanding (is) it was a very thin piece of tin near the scene," said Giuseppe Rosselli, the Smitsky family's attorney.

While troopers questioned John Smitsky on Saturday after his son's body was found, the district attorney told Hardaway that John Smitsky was not, and never was a person of interest.

Hardaway reported work is being done to give the grandparents temporary custody of the two children removed from the Smitsky's home.

"You like to think there would be something concrete for such a basis, such a major step, removing children from a home. But this is the way they chose to do it," Rosselli said.

Police told Hardaway they treated the case as a homicide because the septic tank's lid appeared to be tampered with.

The tank is only about 30 feet from the Smitsky's home.

Rosselli said the family has maintained all along this was an accident. The district attorney said he is waiting for tissue and hair sample results of Wyatt's body from the coroner before moving forward.

An autopsy completed Sunday morning on the boy did not provide a conclusive answer as to how the boy died, and more tests are needed, the Beaver County coroner said.

Police said charges are pending following the final results of the autopsy.

A makeshift memorial to Wyatt can be seen outside the home. Channel 4 Action News' Shannon Perrine reported people are leaving flowers and teddy bears to honor the young boy's memory.

A viewing for Wyatt will be held on Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Hookstown Free Methodist Church. The funeral will be held in the same location at 11 a.m. on Thursday.

A fund has been set up to help the family with funeral expenses.

Donations can be made to:

Wyatt Thomas Smitsky Fund
West Aircomm Federal Credit Union
485 Buffalo Street
P.O. Box 568
Beaver, Pa. 15009

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...14/detail.html
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

Boy, 4, With Heart Condition Missing In Beaver Co.
Hundreds Of Volunteers, Firefighters, Officials Search Greene Township

POSTED: 8:39 am EDT September 5, 2009
UPDATED: 12:30 pm EDT September 5, 2009
GREENE TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- The FBI joined as many as 500 people Saturday who are searching a rural part of Beaver County for a missing 4-year-old boy with a heart condition.
Wyatt Thomas Smitsky, who has a congenital heart defect that requires medication, disappeared while playing outside his home in the 600 block of Georgetown Road in Greene Township early Friday evening. Police said they think he may have wandered off and got lost at about 6:30 p.m. Authorities received a call for the missing child at about 7:30 p.m.

A relative told WTAE Channel 4's Bob Mayo on Saturday morning that Wyatt had been outside playing with his 3-year-old and 6-year-old sisters. When the children's mother called them in for dinner, the girls came home, but Wyatt did not. The relative said the girls told their mother that Wyatt went under a "sticky fence."

Hundreds Search Dense Wooded Area

Gathering Friday evening, hundreds of volunteers -- some using all-terrain vehicles -- rescue team members and firefighters scoured a 2-mile area of dense woods with search dogs until about 3 a.m. Saturday, when authorities continued searching, but gave volunteers a break.
"We just gave some of the volunteers a break, but there have been people working around the clock," state police Trooper Robert Lagoon said. "We still have folks that have been here since it started and all through the night, and we've been working on this case and trying to get this resolved as soon as we can."

"It's just the volunteers who have been gracious with their time, we wanted to give them a break and we've had other folks here -- fire department, county detectives, sheriff's department, other law enforcement and state police -- pretty much, we've been here all night," Lagoon added.

A state police helicopter with infrared detection joined in the effort, which was triggered with the use of technology the county employs in emergencies.
"Beaver County has a system in place where they can alert residents ... of what's going on, and they immediately put that blast out to everyone in this phone exchange. So, immediately, they're notified that this little boy is missing and they can be on the lookout for him," state police Lt. Steve Ignatz said.

Searchers gathered to form 10 groups Saturday at about 10 a.m. The searchers were joined by dogs, horses and ATVs, WTAE Channel 4's Bob Mayo reported.

Wyatt was last seen wearing a brown military-style T-shirt, blue denim shorts and black-and-red Spiderman flip-flops.

A Google Earth map showed the geography in the area is wooded, undeveloped terrain.

If you have information regarding this continuing investigation, contact Pennsylvania State Police.

Many Factors Contribute To Missing Boy's Danger

The risk for children with congenital heart defects varies from case to case. Doctors describe that type of condition as someone with an abnormal connection between heart chambers, or valves that are in the wrong place.

Cardiologist Dr. Joe O'Toole told WTAE Channel 4 Action News that blood-thinning medication and the environment are key factors in Wyatt's case.

"I think the weather may impact that as well, getting cold this time of year, in particular, the overnight. A young boy who may or may not be taking multiple medications for the heart, certainly, with the temperatures going low with any degree of isotonic heart disease would become more dangerous," O'Toole said.

Relatives said Wyatt must take medication three times a day, and they believe he didn't get his evening dose Friday night. They said Wyatt has undergone three heart surgeries, including one five days after he was born and another at age 2.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/20742620/detail.html
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.   Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Boy With Heart Condition Found Dead In Septic Tank
Hundreds Searched For Boy In Beaver County; Father Questioned

POSTED: 8:39 am EDT September 5, 2009
UPDATED: 1:31 pm EDT September 5, 2009
GREENE TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Authorities have a single person in custody early Saturday afternoon after discovering the body of a boy with a heart condition for whom hundreds of people had searched in Beaver County.
Wyatt Thomas Smitsky, 4, who has a congenital heart defect that requires medication, disappeared while playing outside his home in the 600 block of Georgetown Road in Greene Township early Friday at about 6:30 p.m.

A relative told WTAE Channel 4's Bob Mayo on Saturday morning that Wyatt had been outside playing with his 3-year-old and 6-year-old sisters. When the children's mother called them in for dinner, the girls came home, but Wyatt did not. The relative said the girls told their mother that Wyatt went under a "sticky fence."

Shortly before 1 p.m., a relative told Mayo that Wyatt's body had been found. At about 1:15 p.m., state police said Wyatt's body was found in the septic system of a neighboring home. State police said authorities are questioning the boy's father, but he has not been named as a suspect.

Mayo said police are consulting with the district attorney about possible charges against the unidentified person in custody.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/20742620/detail.html
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.   Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Death Of Boy Found In Septic Tank May Be Accidential

Posted: 5:13 pm EDT September 15, 2009Updated: 6:59 pm EDT September 15, 2009

GREEN TWP., Pa. -- The death of a 4-year-old boy found in a septic tank in Green Township in Beaver County may be accidental.

Beaver County District Attorney Anthony Berosh said Wyatt Smitsky could have moved the lid to the tank on his own.

That lid was made from a sheet of corrugated metal that weighed about 14 pounds.

Berosh said the lid measured 3 feet by 4 feet and covered a 23-inch opening.

He also said the lid was bent.

Smitsky had been outside playing with his sisters and when he didn't come home his parents reported him missing.

The boy was reported missing Sept. 4 and was found about 18 hours later when searchers drained the tank and found his body.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/20929919/detail.html
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.   Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:12 am

Wyatt Smitsky, 4 - child went missing Friday, September 4, 2009; body found the following day in a septic tank, and the cause of death was determined to be homicide
Green Township, PA

Beaver Co. Boy's Cause Of Death Determined
KDKA TV - 10/06/09

The cause of death has been determined in case of a 4-year-old Beaver County boy, who was found dead in a septic tank last month. According to Beaver County Coroner Terry Totalovich, the cause of death was asphyxia due to drowning.

Giuseppe Rosselli, the family's attorney, says the results come as no surprise to the family. "We didn't expect there to be any blunt force trauma," he said. "We've stated from the beginning that the most likely scenario is that the child fell in and was unable to get himself out."

The manner of death could not be determined because the sequence of Smitsky's death is still unknown. Previously, the Beaver County District Attorney said Smitsky could have moved the lid of the septic tank himself.

{complete case coverage below}

D.A. says boy could have moved septic tank lid
Beaver County Times - 09/15/09

A state police officer released incorrect information about the death of a 4-year-old Greene Township boy when he described the lid of a septic tank where the boy’s body was found as a manhole cover too heavy for the boy to move, the Beaver County district attorney said Monday.

The lid was in fact a 14-pound sheet of corrugated metal, light enough for 4-year-old Wyatt Smitsky to move unassisted, District Attorney Anthony Berosh said.

“I believe a 4-year-old could have moved it,” he said.

He said state police Lt. Thomas Dubovi, who addressed media after Smitsky’s body was discovered, erred in describing the septic tank lid as a manhole cover.

Berosh said the lid was a 3- by 4-foot sheet of tin or light metal covering a 23-inch opening to a 1,000-gallon septic tank. The metal was bowed, he said, but he was unsure how it became bent.

“In other words, it’s not anywhere close to being a manhole cover,” Berosh said. “We’re trying to determine whether the lid was on or off and when it was on and when it was off.”

Wyatt Smitsky, who measured 11 inches shoulder to shoulder, easily could have fit through the opening.

It was unclear Monday what happened to the tank’s original lid. Septic tanks are typically covered with a heavy concrete or metal lid similar to a manhole cover. The Times has received unconfirmed reports that the tank’s original lid was broken at some point, and the metal sheeting was used as a temporary cover.

The tank servicing the home of Wyatt Smitsky’s parents, Johnny and Terri Smitsky, at 635 Georgetown Lane is in the yard of a neighbor. Searchers drained the full tank and discovered the body at the bottom on Sept. 5, about 18 hours after Wyatt’s family reported him missing.

Family, friends say goodbye to 4-year-old Wyatt Smitsky
Beaver County Times - 09/10/09

Wyatt Smitsky would have grinned or given Barb Reed his ornery smile when she told her 4-year-old neighbor that the Spider-Man flip-flop he’d lost weeks ago was now in her garage.

Terri and Johnny Smitsky Jr. bought their son a new pair, but Wyatt would have been thrilled to know that he had two pairs of Spider-Man flip-flops to wear when he ran around the Greene Township countryside with his sisters, Tallylynn and Paige.

Reed, whom Wyatt called grandma, never got to tell him about that flip-flop in the garage.

On Saturday, his body was discovered in a septic tank near his Georgetown Road home, about 18 hours after a family member reported him missing.

He was last seen Friday afternoon playing with his sisters outside their home. He was wearing a T-shirt, blue denim shorts and his new pair of black-and-red Spider-Man flip-flops. State police continue to investigate the death as a homicide.

Thursday morning, Reed and her husband, John, and many of the several hundred family and friends gathered at Hookstown Free Methodist Church wore green ribbons to honor the little boy.

Wyatt told his parents at the Hookstown Fair two weeks ago that green was his favorite color, Reed said. That came as no surprise. Afterall, Wyatt was a green John Deere kind of kid.

He had his own mini-John Deere pedal tractor. His paternal great-grandparents, Tom and Shirley Smitsky, had real John Deere tractors on their nearby farm, Reed said.

Siblings Removed From Home Of Boy Found Dead In Septic Tank
WTAE TV - 09/08/09

The attorney for the father of a 4-year old boy found dead in a septic tank told Channel 4 Action News a judge has ordered the boy's two siblings to be removed from the family's home.

The attorney said the judge made the ruling on Tuesday, even though the two children, ages 3 and 6, were taken into state custody on Saturday.

Wyatt Smitsky's body was found in a septic tank on Saturday.

The 4-year-old, who had a congenital heart defect requiring medication, disappeared while playing outside his home in the 600 block of Georgetown Road in Greene Township early Friday evening.

After extensive search efforts by hundreds of volunteers and officials, hazardous materials crews discovered Wyatt's body in a neighbor's septic tank.

Video of the septic tank where crews recovered the boy's body shows the tank is blocked off now.

A neighbor told Channel 4 Action News' Ashlie Hardaway the tank was being serviced prior to Wyatt's disappearance.

Channel 4 was there on Saturday when crews brought state police a thin metal sheet that neighbors said was the lid for that septic tank.

Family, Friends Remember Boy Found Dead In Septic Tank
WTAE TV - 09/07/09

Family and friends are mourning the boy found dead after a lengthy search in Beaver County.

Wyatt Smitsky's body was found in a neighbor's septic tank on Saturday.

"Terrible accident. That's what I hope it's what it is. You just, you just don't know," said Kristine Lackovich of Greene Township.

But police have said they believe the child was the victim of a homicide.

An autopsy completed Sunday morning on the boy did not provide a conclusive answer as to how the boy died, and more tests are needed, the coroner said.

"Everyone loves everyone, everyone knows one another in Hookstown. So, it's kind of hard. What are we doing now? It's almost created a divide in a sense. People want answers," said Jeremy Olszewski, a family pastor.

On Sunday, hundreds of people showed up at the Hookstown Free Methodist Church to remember the young boy's life.

Autopsy inconclusive on boy found in septic tank
AP News Hosted by Google - 09/06/09

A western Pennsylvania coroner says more tests are needed to determine the cause of death for a 4-year-old boy whose body was found stuffed in a septic tank.

Berks County Coroner Teri Tatalovich-Rossi tells the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that the autopsy on Wyatt Smitsky was performed Sunday. But she says more tests are needed to determine how he died.

State police say homicide charges are expected after the results are complete. Smitsky was reported missing by his family around 7:30 p.m. Friday.

Authorities say the boy's body was found around 12:45 p.m. Saturday after searchers drained a septic tank on property near his home in Greene Township, Beaver County, about 25 miles northwest of Pittsburgh.

Greene Township 4-year-old found dead; homicide ruled
Beaver County Times - 09/04/09

olice questioned relatives of a missing 4-year-old Greene Township boy for hours Saturday after determining that the boy had been murdered and his body dumped in a septic tank near his home.

State police said they have identified a suspect and anticipate filing homicide charges after consulting with the Beaver County district attorney. They would not identify the suspect, however. Lt. Thomas Dubovi said charges would probably be filed at some point after an autopsy is performed on the body of Wyatt Smitsky. The autopsy is scheduled for this morning.

Smitsky, who had a congenital heart disorder and required medication, was the subject of an intense search by up to 500 volunteers and law enforcement officers, including the FBI, Friday after his family reported him missing. He is the son of Terri and John Smitsky of 635 Georgetown Road. The road connects Hookstown and Georgetown.

His body was found in the septic tank around 12:45 p.m. Saturday. Dubovi said the septic tank, located between the Smitsky house and a neighboring home, was covered by a heavy metal lid, similar to a manhole cover. It would have been impossible, he said, for the boy to lift it.

According to state police, Smitsky’s family reported him missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday after he had disappeared about an hour earlier. They told police he had been playing in his yard with two sisters, Tally 6, and Paige, 3. The report touched off a massive search that included local firefighters, residents, state police and the FBI, which routinely investigates crimes against children.

The search continued through the night and ended around 3 a.m. It resumed around 10 a.m. Saturday. Authorities suspected foul play early on. “There was information that wasn’t matching,” Dubovi said. “There was some suspicion that there was something wrong there.”

He said searchers looked in the septic tank because it was a place that had not been checked. Police began questioning relatives, including the boy’s parents, after the body was found. “The whole family has been questioned,” Dubovi said. “We’ve interviewed the mother. We’ve interviewed the father.”

4-year-old missing in Greene Twp.
Beaver County Times - 09/04/09

uthorities were searching Friday night for a missing 4-year-old Greene Township boy who has a heart condition. Wyatt Smitsky wandered away from his home at 635 Georgetown Road about 6:30 p.m., state police said.

He was reported missing to the Beaver County Emergency Services Center at 7:30 p.m. Police were not treating the case as an abduction. Rather, they said it appeared that Wyatt walked away from home and got lost. The boy was last seen playing outside his home. Police said he has a congenital heart defect and requires medication.

Wyatt is 4 feet tall and skinny, with blond hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a brown military-type T-shirt, blue denim shorts, and black and red Spider-Man flip-flops. Police ask that anyone with information call them at (724) 773-7400.

http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.1541
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.   Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:17 am

:rip:
Back to top Go down
starlight
Team Caylee
Team Caylee
starlight

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.   Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:57 pm

:candle:
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.   Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:03 am

:candle:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.   Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyatt Thomas Smitsky (4) R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1