Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:58 am

3 Year Old Texas Boy

The State of Texas issued the Amber Alert Friday (10-16) after the boy was reportedly abducted by the suspect in Denver City. Denver City is near the New Mexico-Texas state line, about 30 miles east of the New Mexico town of Lovington. The child's mother was found murdered at the child's home and the suspect is wanted in connection with the murder.

Mitchell Romero a 3 year old Hispanic male, 2' 8" tall weighing 35 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

The suspect is Mario Romero, an Hispanic male with black hair and brown eyes, 5'7" and 205 pounds.

The suspect vehicle is a maroon 2004 GMC Yukon with Texas license plate 43WFX6.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Denver City Police Department at 806-592-3516 or dial 911.

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. It's our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit."

Last edited by Melinda on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:00 am

http://www.newschannel10.com/Global/...asp?S=11330441

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - A suspected killer is still on the loose after police say they believe he killed his wife in Denver City.

Sisters of the victim Veronica Esquivel Romero, 29, say her husband Mario Molina Romero beat her multiple times before her death, and they are confident domestic violence killed her.

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. It's our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit."
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:00 am

DENVER CITY, TEXAS -- TxDOT has issued an amber alert and you may have seen it on their electronic signs while driving. They're looking for 4 year old Mitchell Romero who was last seen in Denver City, Texas.

He is hispanic, has black hair and brown eyes, and is almost 3 inches tall and weighs 35 pounds. He is believed to be with 34 year old Mario Romero who is 5'7, 205 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.

He was last seen driving a maroon, 2004, GMC Yukon with a Texas license plate reading: 43WFX6. If you have any information please call the Denver City Police Department at 592-3516.

http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/...5065&id=364377

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 am

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/64698657.html

Amber Alert Remains In Effect For Missing Texas Boy

An Amber Alert remained in effect Sunday for a 3-year-old Texas boy who has been missing since Thursday evening.

October 18, 2009

DENVER CITY (October 18, 2009)—An Amber Alert remained in effect Sunday for Mitchell Romero, 3, who was last seen just after 6 p.m. Thursday in Denver City.

The boy is 2-foot-8, weighs about 35 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.

He’s believed to be with Mario Romero, 34, who’s driving a maroon 2004 GMC Yukon.

Mario Romero is 5-foot-7 and weighs about 205 pounds.

He has black hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Denver City Police Department at (806) 592-3516.

Denver City is southwest of Lubbock in Yoakum County.

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 am

http://www.kcbd.com/global/Story.asp?s=11337003

Amber Alert continues for Denver City child

Posted: Oct 19, 2009 8:44 AM EDT

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The search continues for a missing Denver City boy after his mother was killed on Thursday.

Investigators say 3-year-old Mitchell Romero was last seen with his father 34-year-old Mario Romero. He is charged with the murder of his wife, 29-year-old Veronica Romero.

Authorities believe Mitchell is in immediate danger. He was last seen riding in a maroon 2004 Yukon, with Texas plates: 43W-FX6.

If you have seen them, please call Denver City Police at 806-592-3516.

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:02 am

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/texas/091019_mitchell_romero_amber_alert

Amber Alert Remains Active for Missing Boy

Updated: Monday, 19 Oct 2009, 2:56 PM CDT
Published : Monday, 19 Oct 2009, 2:56 PM CDT

DENVER CITY, Texas - The search continues throughout Texas for a missing boy and his father after an Amber Alert was issued for him on Friday.

Denver City police issued the alert for 3-year-old Mitchell Romero after his mother, 29-year-old Veronica Esquivel Romero, was found dead in her home on Thursday.

Investigators have identified the boy's father, 34-year-old Mario Romero, as a person of interest in the death of Veronica Romero.

In a statement, Denver City police say that Mario and Mitchell Romero are believed to be traveling toward Mexico. Mario Romero is likely driving a red or maroon 2004 GMC Yukon with Texas license plate number 43W FX6.

Anyone with information in this case is asked to contact the Denver City Police Department at 806-592-3516.

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:51 am

Mitchell Romero - Neighbour's Reaction
Submitted by Ellen on 18 October, 2009 - 20:55.
DENVER CITY - For some residents who live in Denver City, hearing about a woman being killed and an Amber Alert for her missing child came as a shock.

"It's a very quiet, friendly neighborhood. Veronica was a very nice person. We're really hurt as a community and she will be greatly missed," Neighbor, Rachel Tenorio, said.

33-year-old Mario Romero is accused of killing his wife Veronica Romero. Authorities found her body inside a home on East 10th Street on Friday, and now authorities are on the hunt for her 3-year-old son who went missing with his father.

"He's still missing. As far as we know he's with his father. We did get some information. I'd say about 15 to 20 calls and we're moving with that right now," Lt. Charles Higgs with the Denver City Police Department, said.

Continues/...

http://www.newschannel10.com/Global/story.asp?S=11332924

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 am

Missing Mitchell Romero, Denver City TX, draws national attention

"The search has not been dropped for the child. We need to do something different, the Amber Alert is not being effective anymore," said Department of Public Safety Corporal John Gonzalez.

Gonzalez says Amber Alerts are designed for short time periods at a local level. Now that Mitchell has been missing for almost a week, he might not be anywhere in the area the Amber Alert is being issued. "We need to get it out geographically into a larger scale so therefore the Missing Persons Clearinghouse can help us do that, not just locally," said Gonzalez.

After being put on the Missing Persons Clearinghouse, Gonzalez says the search for Mitchell will go nationwide. Mitchell was last seen with his father, Mario Romero who is a person of interest in Veronica's death.

http://www.kcbd.com/global/Story.asp?s=11356835

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 am

America's Most Wanted picks up Mitchell's case

Cops: Three-Year-Old In Grave And Immediate Danger

Police in Denver City, Texas say Mitchell Romero is in grave danger after allegedly being abducted by his father, Mario.

Denver City Police say they have canceled an AMBER Alert for the boy and are now treating the case as a missing person in order to focus on the murder investigation and to follow up on leads.

If you've seen Mitchell Romero or his father Mario Romero, call 1-800-CRIME-TV right away.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=68854

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:21 am

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=15671

Denver City Amber Alert Cancelled, Now Being Handled as Missing Persons Case 10/21/09

October 21, 2009
Elias Hernandez
CBS 7 News

Denver City, Texas - An Amber Alert, issued late last week for a 3-year-old boy out of Denver City, Texas, has been cancelled.

The case involving Mitchell Romero will now be handled as missing persons.

Police say the move will allow them more time to concentrate on the investigation, and follow up on the leads developed.

Police are still looking for his father, Mario Romero.

They say he is a person of interest in his wife's murder and his son's disappearance.

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 am

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:54 am

http://www.kcbd.com/global/Story.asp?s=11452305

11/5/09

Reports say missing Denver City boy dies in crash

Posted: Nov 05, 2009 4:15 PM EST

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - NewsChannel 11 has learned of a tragic update in the case of a missing little boy from Denver City.

Mitchell Romero was the subject of an Amber Alert in mid-October and still is the subject of a missing persons report. His disappearance coincided with the murder of his mother.

Police believe that Mitchell's father, Mario Romero, took the boy. An arrest warrant was issued for the elder Romero.

Now there are reports that the 3-year-old little boy has died. Police in Denver City tell NewsChannel 11 that there was a traffic accident in Ojinaga, Mexico; which is across the border from Presidio, Texas.

A lieutenant with the Denver City PD says, "We have reason to believe (Mitchell Romero) was killed in that accident. We are trying to confirm it was him."

Mitchell was travelling with other family members, not his father. There was some indication that those family members were bringing him back to the United States.

NewsChannel 11 continues to look for details, which we will report online at KCBD.com and on air during NewsChannel 11 at 5 & 6.

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:54 am

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11454142

Missing Denver City Boy Killed in Rollover Accident in Mexico

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

The search for a missing Denver City toddler has ended in tragedy.

Three year old Mitchell Romero was reported missing last month after his mother was murdered.

NewsWest 9 has learned, Mitchell died in a rollover crash in Mexico.

Mexican and border authorities say Mitchell died in a crash between Chihuahua and Ojinaga on Wednesday.

According a Mexican newspaper, he was being returned to his father, Mario Romero, by his aunt and uncle when the crash happened.

An amber alert had been issued for Mitchell back on October 16th, because authorities believed he was with his father on their way to Mexico.

Mario Romero is accused of killing his wife, Veronica, the day before.

That amber alert was cancelled a few days later and Mitchell was listed as a missing person.

Mario Romero remains on the run.

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm

http://www.kcbd.com/global/Story.asp?s=11452305

11/5/09

Reports say missing Denver City boy dies in crash

Posted: Nov 05, 2009 4:15 PM EST

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - NewsChannel 11 has learned of a tragic update in the case of a missing little boy from Denver City.

Mitchell Romero was the subject of an Amber Alert in mid-October and still is the subject of a missing persons report. His disappearance coincided with the murder of his mother.

Police believe that Mitchell's father, Mario Romero, took the boy. An arrest warrant was issued for the elder Romero.

Now there are reports that the 3-year-old little boy has died. Police in Denver City tell NewsChannel 11 that there was a traffic accident in Ojinaga, Mexico; which is across the border from Presidio, Texas.

A lieutenant with the Denver City PD says, "We have reason to believe (Mitchell Romero) was killed in that accident. We are trying to confirm it was him."

Mitchell was travelling with other family members, not his father. There was some indication that those family members were bringing him back to the United States.

NewsChannel 11 continues to look for details, which we will report online at KCBD.com and on air during NewsChannel 11 at 5 & 6.

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:47 am

:rip:

Back to top Go down
starlight
Team Caylee
Team Caylee

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:47 pm

:candle:

Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:53 am

:rip:

Caylee Marie Anthony
8-9-05 to 12-11-08

Sexual Offenders in your area:
http://www.familywatchdog.us/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.   

Back to top Go down

Mitchell Romero (3) R.I.P.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1