~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
findhaleigh
Team HaLeigh
Team HaLeigh
findhaleigh

Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth Empty
PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth   Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:48 am

Back to top Go down
findhaleigh
Team HaLeigh
Team HaLeigh
findhaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth   Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:51 am

Barb October 24th, 2009 5:01 pm ET

Has anyone checked out the spot where Misty said there was a fake flower? Also, has the authorities check the dump site where their garbage is dumped? Maybe Misty or someone she knows had put Haleigh in the dumpster and no one checked it in time

Becky October 26th, 2009 10:31 am ET

I think misty had this guy snowed from the begining. I think she knows what happen to that little girl and was probably involved with the whole missing situation. it is sad to say but one thing in life will always be the bond between daddy and little girl can't be beat and I think Misty didn't want to share daddy with another female. Misty her self was a kid and wanted the attention.

Hopefully one day they will find this little girl alive and let her have her family back but the likelihood of that is very slim. my thoughts and prayers go out to this innocent little girl and her family.

Misty if they find out you had anything to do with this I hope Florida sends you to Texas so we can prosecute you in our state and give that little girl & her family the true justice they deserve.

Lorie October 26th, 2009 12:08 pm ET

There has been rumours about Misty giving OxyContin to Haleigh. I wonder if she (or they) regularly gave Haleigh and her brother OxyContin so they would sleep while they went out partying. I don't know if OxyContin can be detected in hair. I know you can detect a lot of drugs in hair. They should test the brother's hair for OxyContin and test Haleigh's hair from her hair brush, if any, to see if there is any evidence of OxyContin or any other drugs. I'd bet that drugs were used to put the kids to sleep and keep them that way.

Gayle October 26th, 2009 12:24 pm ET

I read last week that misty was mugged trying to buy drugs. Why haven't we heard more about this. Plays right into the person that misty is. ???????

Penny D October 26th, 2009 12:58 pm ET

I think it's total BS that they haven't found her. I feel like she must be ALIVE somewhere... look at all the other girls that go missing and are killed and their bodies are found within a week or two. So I'm thinking they can't find her because she is still alive somewhere.

Tupelo Miss October 26th, 2009 1:39 pm ET

I still want to know whether the brother who supposedly went to the house that night at Ronald's request, called Ron back to say there was no one home. Why did Ronald call the brother when the family was estranged, Misty having had an 'injunction' against him. None of this fits. None of it.

cynthia October 26th, 2009 1:55 pm ET

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS TO ME THAT MISTY WAS NOT AT HOME AT THE TIME THAT THIS LITTLE BEAUTIFUL GIRL WAS KIDNAP.I BELIEVE THAT MISTY HAD JUST RETURN HOME FROM HER NIGHT OUT,THAT WAS THE REASON FOR HER USING THE OTHER BATHROOM THEN WHEN SHE GOT READY TO GO TO BED THE CHILD WAS MISSING,I DONT BELIEVE THAT A PREADITOR WOULD LEAVE A DOOR PROPT OPEN WITH A BLOCK DOING ALL THAT WOULD HAVE CAUSED TOO MUCH NOISES,I BELIEVE THAT WAS DONE AFTER THAT KID WENT MISSING.ALSO I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THE LITTLE GIRL SLEPT ON THE FLOOR ON A MATTRESS WHEN THE BED SEEMS BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 3 WHILE DADDY IS AT WORK.THATS JUST MY OPINION I FEEL THAT MISTY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CHILD MISSING.

Julia Dilliard October 26th, 2009 2:11 pm ET

Misty knows exactly what happend to Haleigh. I, like many others, suspect that Misty and/or one of her druggie friends, gave Haleigh something that killed her. They then dumped the body. Somebody other than Misty knows the truth. The police need to find that person and continue to pressure Misty. She is a very immature, selfish, self-centered person and can't hold out forever.

Angie/37/Iowa October 26th, 2009 2:27 pm ET

it's so easy to distance ourselves from the children involved... just another news story. But, having lost a child in a different way, I can't. I cry real tears when I read something like this. I am distraught over this, and Somer and I feel their parent's pain.

I hurt inside, legitimately hurt... because I have a one-year old who can't be with his mommy all the time due to his abusive father who has way more money than I do. I can't protect my baby from a creep like Ronald Cummings. I look at that cute little baby girl and the way she used to laugh. The life that she lived was ripped away because of a legal system that allows fathers who have more money for better lawyers to take babies away from their mommies who just want to protect them from abusive men like Ronald... My heart aches for Haleigh... not so much her family (as they all made so many mistakes), but for her. For the life she didn't get to live because of our system and her stupid parents. And, yes, I say parentS, because her mom made bad decisions regarding drug use, too.
21 minutes ago · Delete · Report

Laurie October 26th, 2009 2:38 pm ET

Not surprised we havent heard the truth from Misty. All she knows how to do growing up on the street is to lie. I don't think she will come clean and tell what she really knows any time soon.
truth=jail

Julie M. October 26th, 2009 3:22 pm ET

This is such a shame ... I have a feeling too that Haleigh is not coming home. I hate to say it, but this has happened in part due to Ron's bad judgement in trusting Misty, who (just like Casey Anthony) will never tell the truth ... they only know how to lie and deceive and they will never, ever change. The only difference "might be" is that I believe Casey killed her own daughter and it's possible that Misty just let someone take Haleigh or let her ingest something that killed her. Either way, Casey and Misty are not normal human beings, they are far from it.

Anne Azzopardi October 26th, 2009 3:32 pm ET

Could it be possible the Misty sold Haleigh, the black market . may she owed quite a bit of money for drugs so they sold Haleigh

Daniel ............ Toronto October 26th, 2009 3:38 pm ET

I use to watch you all the time and my wife thought I was crazy. I'm beginning to believe her now. I might watch it about once a month now and it seems I missed nothing. It just seems the show is on an endless loop. It's horrible what has happened to these children, but even in a new episode it seems you repeat the same videos, 911 calls etc, over and over. I guess someone is watching? At least when I watch it I have it on Tivo so I can at least make an hour into about 15-20 minutes.

Daniel ..................... Toronto

iluv2 October 26th, 2009 3:42 pm ET

I believe the so-called step mom had something to do with it. She should just get it over with and tell the truth everyone know she had something to do with it. I really believe she's hiding something that's why she's acting stupid and skipping town. And the dad is just as guilty because he was trying to protect the person that last saw her when he should havw been asking questions, like what's up are you going to tell me what happened or keep lying? because she's not helping herself she only making her self look even guilty than before.

Belinda October 26th, 2009 4:01 pm ET

I faithfully have been watching this case. It is obvious that Misty is a drug addict. As the saying goes "You know an addict is lying when they open their mouths." Addicts are the best liars and it gets to the point where they actually start to believe their own lies. I truly think she believes her own lies at this point.
I think Misty was very jealous of Haleigh. She didn't want to "share" Ronald. I also wonder if Haleigh was taken because Misty owed on drug debts???
It is also obvious Ronald is smarter than what he is given credit for. I feel he married Misty so that he had a connection he felt he needed to get to the bottom of the search. Unfortunately, Misty wouldn't talk, so he divorced hoping she would.
Misty seems needy and the best thing they could do is send another male in to hit on her and get in good with her. She loves attention and I think she would eventually spill the beans.

Cannalily October 26th, 2009 4:46 pm ET

I would love for this child, Haleigh, to be found alive and well. Honeslty I don't think that will happen. I just had to see Misty, Ronald, and any of the others of this family get more minutes of airtime for their short lived fame. Nancy I do hope you don't have Ronald's mother on your show to be interviewed again.

sheila rhoades October 26th, 2009 4:49 pm ET

i wish to god they would find that little girl real soon.it is hard on the family.we need to pray for her and her family to.hope to god she be found soon.prayers go out to all the familys with missing childrens. please make this world a better place to live......sheila

cinthia October 26th, 2009 4:55 pm ET

I believed that misty have something to do with Haleigh been missing. Just like Casey Anthony. I agree with Julie M. who comment. I think that Haleigh is not coming home, I hate to say this but she is dead. And I also believed that her body is close home. I thing they (her parents) get a physic to see what really happened that night. They will find the true about what happened to Haleigh. Misty wants attention with TV, newspapers,etc.

gmcs October 26th, 2009 4:58 pm ET

I think Misty definitely has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. How could she not hear anything? When you are responsible for a child's safety you don't just not notice if tha tchild is taken from the home when the household is sleeping? Unless your high or drunk I suppose.... I am really disgusted with Misty and believe that she should have to answer some of the questions that she seem's to play dumb to? Is she really that unintelligent or is it just an act? She certainly isn't sophisticated. She raises more questions than answers which is dumbfounding since she is the one person who should have some CONSISTENT answers.

char October 26th, 2009 5:06 pm ET

i too dont think they are going to get a live haleigh...i thought of either her or her druggie friends either gave something( OC) deliberately or left it and haliegh gotten ahold of it, died....
belinda has a very good point...
It is also obvious Ronald is smarter than what he is given credit for. I feel he married Misty so that he had a connection he felt he needed to get to the bottom of the search. Unfortunately, Misty wouldn't talk, so he divorced hoping she would.
Misty seems needy and the best thing they could do is send another male in to hit on her and get in good with her. She loves attention and I think she would eventually spill the beans.

Tara October 26th, 2009 5:22 pm ET

I don't understand why they don't put Misty in jail like they did with Casey Anthony, in the beginning, because of her lying. I think it would make a difference.

kim October 26th, 2009 5:38 pm ET

I TOO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS CASE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. I AGREE WITH SOME, THAT EVEN IF YOU MISS A COUPLE OF EPISODES, YOU REALLY DONT MISS ANYTHING B/C
THEY REPEAT THE SAME THINGS OVER & OVER.FIRST THING; I TOO DONT BELIEVE, THIS POOR CHILD IS ALIVE ANY LONGER. THEY WOULD HAVE FOUND HER REMAINS BY NOW. NOT TRYING TO BE CRUEL, ITS JUST SHE'S BEEN MISSING NOW FOR 8 MONTHS NOW. WHERE ELSE CAN SHE BE? AS FOR MISTY BREAKING DOWN, AND TALKING, THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.WE HAVE BETTER CHANCE AT CASEY ANTONY CONFESSING FIRST.MAY GOD BLESS HALIEIGH, AND GIVE HER FAMILY SOME PEACE.

Monica October 26th, 2009 5:50 pm ET

I think that No, They are never going to find Haliegh,They got rid of her to the gators,thats why no body has been found. Misty is some what responsible,since she was left in her care, the amazing thing is as long as she holds silent no one is ever going to know . Not enough solid evidence to charge her,and she knows all she has to do is be quiet and she is home free. God help her soul.

Tiffany Ann October 26th, 2009 5:53 pm ET

I personally think that misty knows a lot more then she is telling, she needs too just stop being selfish and tell authorities. No matter what Ronald and Misty were arguing about it had nothing too do with this precious baby girl. Was this Mistys revenge on Ronald? Why doesnt her stories make sense? If there was someone in the home, a kidnapper while she was asleep, why wouldnt they have taken the little boy too? Is it because they knew that the little girl was close too ronald? There was no forced entry, does she usually sleep with the door unlocked? Also she got robbed trying too buy drugs? was it really marijuana or was it something alot more? Could Misty of been addicted to perscription pills? Maybe it is that she may not remember all that happened that night? Its just awful.. I couldnt imagine going through what ronald is. Also listening too Mistys 911 call she knew nothing about this little girl at all.. nothing.. didnt even know her hair color!! wow.. Misty.. just confess!!! Theres so many people following this story.. praying every day.. its been 6 months!!! Thats 6 months too long!!! Whether this child is alive or not... this child didnt deserve this !!! may god bless ronalds family

Samantha October 26th, 2009 6:15 pm ET

It is very obvious that misty knows exactly what happened. I don't think Ronald does. He wanted to know bad enought to marry that baby killer. I can't believe she hasn't said something to incriminate herself already. How can a bunch of trash keep their mouth shut for so long with all the rewards? And by trash I mean Misty and her little druggie friends that probably had something to do with Little Haleigh dissapearing? I pray for you everynight little angel and hope that you come home safe or that you are with the Good Lord in Heaven! God bless you and your family especially your Dad and Grandma.

Sandra October 26th, 2009 7:09 pm ET

I have been watching this case religiously. I want to know what happened to that beautiful little girl. I, too, think that Misty must have given Haleigh a piece of crushed up oxycontin to put her to sleep and she gave her too much so she had to get rid of her.

Laurie October 26th, 2009 7:10 pm ET

Any chance there is a connection between the dissappearance of somer and haleigh? a serial child molester/killer?

LISA October 26th, 2009 7:12 pm ET

I honesty believe that she knows alot more than she is saying.If they could find away to put her in jail and let her sit there i honesty believe this one will speak not like casey anthony .

Inside Source October 26th, 2009 7:28 pm ET

You're all wrong!

tweety October 26th, 2009 7:29 pm ET

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY JUST CANT ARREST HER SHE IS LYING SINCE DAY #1 FAILING POLYGRAPH TEST THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH WHERE IS MISTY GETTING THE MONEY TO BUY ALL THESE NEW CLOTHES & TRAVEL ? BOY SHE SURE IS LIVING IT UP TO BE A CHILD KILLER MY HEART GOES OUT TO RONALD & HIS MOTHER FOR HALEIGH MOM WHY SHOULD SHE CARE WHAT HAPPEN TO HALIEGH, DRUGS WERE MORE IMPORTANT TO HER THEN HER CHILDREN........ BLESS LITTLE HALEIGH HEART WHERE EVER SHE IS AND FOR MISTY WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

upatate NY October 26th, 2009 7:29 pm ET

boy i don't know what is up with all these missing children in Florida I thought it was the sunshine state pretty soon it will be known as Missing Children State. Has anyone thought maybe some of these abductions and killings are linked.

Inside Source October 26th, 2009 7:40 pm ET

She will be in Nashville for not very long, that is a temporary stay. She is receiving help from out of state and will be traveling there soon. She also has an informant close to her that she is aware of. She was to leave last night but didn’t make the bus!

shane October 26th, 2009 8:19 pm ET

nancy do u think that all of this Sensationalisms plays a role in these clearly demented women, from my perspective that these floridans feed on these storys and aspire to be in the media spotlight . with these poor children tossed up to the stars. i fully respect you and your job because u clearly are the only one who will tell it straight . but in your own thoughts . do u think that their need for fame is a part of their sickness

Cannalily October 26th, 2009 8:33 pm ET

Shane I think have hit a nail on the head. I don't think some care as much about the missing children as they do "their ned for fame". It is a sickness for sure.

observer October 26th, 2009 8:35 pm ET

I don't know what is going on in this country that we can't protect our children from these sick'os I am so sick inside to think of what they do to these babie's my heart aches for these mothers I am a granmother of a six year old ,and I am constantly watching her when she's with me I CAN'T BARE THE THOUGHT OF SOME PREDITOR hurting her it would destroy my life.I agree with Nancy and Jane we have to work as mothers and grandparents to stop these horrible crimes against our babies,we need to have our government know we are fed up and we want action now.
I don't know about christy she might be guilty but I don't know what of yet but if she knows anything and she is hiding it what kind of human being could she possibly be?I think she might be really smart or really stupid and ronald dosen't seem to swift either I ache for this precious child I don't think she had the greatest life with these people she deserved so much more ,she never had a chance with these idiots God help her and I to think she is dead how very sad for this poor child just a little angel.

Carole October 26th, 2009 8:39 pm ET

I watch Nancy every night,so i am very familiar with the Cummings case.Was wondering why on the video of the trailer showed how the side door was propped open,but it shuts by itself.So how could Misty have seen the back door opened if it closes itself...hmmmm Also what happened with the 9 year old that was found dead.

Louise October 26th, 2009 8:45 pm ET

I'm wondering about the time that the codavor dogs hit on the scent in the dumpster that was searched. Her body could have already been dumped in the land fill before they searched the dumpster and if that is so, her body may not ever be found. In the case with little Somer Thompson, they were quick enough to start the search, but with Haliegh, it was a while before they searched that dumpster. The dogs may have picked up on the scent because she was there, but dumped before the search. Anything is possible.

Mdiaz October 26th, 2009 8:46 pm ET

I think Misty killed Haleigh by overdosing her with oxicontine and had someone help her to get rid of the body. I believe she was jealous of the child because it was interfering in her relationship.

shari October 26th, 2009 8:50 pm ET

i cant believe the search is over . this is so sad and how dare they say shes dead. i think shes still alive . usually if a person is dead no matter what age they find them. everyone has their opinions on what happened to Haleigh so heres mine . I THINK MISTY MIGHT HAVE OWED DRUG DEALERS MONEY SO SHE OR MAYBE THE DEALERS TOOK HALEIGH BECAUSE THIS DOES HAPPEN WHEN DRUGS ARE INVOLVED

one more thing , the grandmother has to stop with the GOD thing. I'm sorry to say that , I'm glad they pray but doesn't she no more info then prayer??

Colleen Laycock Miner October 26th, 2009 8:54 pm ET

We watch TV to see that the gifts that are given us from above are being taken, and this is becoming an everyday thing. When will we learn that we need to take care of one another, to watch and care for all of those around us. We focus on people, like the Gosselinds who put their children right out there in the public. I am grateful that my three children have had the chance to grow and become loveing and careing adults. We did not have much but we have love, and respect for all those around us. Please lets make a pack to all around that if we see even the smallest thing out of place we will make a differance and do something about it before it is too late. Love one another and be there for each other before more of our gifts are taken for no other reason than evil. PEACE AND LOVE AND PRAYERS FOR THOSE THA T ARE GONE AND MISSING

Amanda October 26th, 2009 9:01 pm ET

WHY DOESNT THE FAMILY HIRE ONE THE THEM GOOOD Psychic find her??????? I would do anything to find my kid!!

Danette Meyer October 26th, 2009 9:05 pm ET

I have a feeling Mistys brother may have taken Hailey. Ronald called Mistys brother to go check on them when he couldnt reach Misty by phone, It sounded like he was very worried. So the brother knocked on the door and got no nanswer, so the story goes he just left after waiting a while. If they were really that worried wouldnt the brother have walked around the house and tried the doors? there was a side door open right? What if he walked in and they were all sound asleep and he took Haily?I cant believe he wouldnt have tried all doors and windows before leaving!And did he call Ronald back to report what he found at the house? Has the brother been asked to take a lie detector? His story doesn't ring true to me.

Carol Kyllonen October 26th, 2009 9:06 pm ET

I think Haleigh looks just like her Mother. My point, Misty is very young, most likely insecure and jealous. Perhaps she could not stand the sight of Haleigh because she reminded her of Ronald's ex-wife. And Haleigh was Daddy's baby girl, which would also make a very young, inmature girl very jealous. Maybe that is what Ronald and Misty were arguing about before he went off to work that night.
Also, where is Ronald's baby boy, Jr?

I'm curious, with 2-3 bedrooms in the home how come they all slept on mattresses in the same room? You have a 20 something year old Dad with a teeny bopper live in girlfriend doing God knows what in the same room with these children. Maybe another reason why Haleigh is missing?

lisa smith October 26th, 2009 9:10 pm ET

Misty,
i;m sure you watch nancy every night, so here is my challenge !!!
step up and and at least drop a hint to haleigh, this adorable child deserves to be given back to her family, as for you KEEP GOING.
and alway's no that you are 1 slip up away from f.d.l.e.

Dutch October 26th, 2009 9:20 pm ET

I'm wondering where Misty got the money to buy the drugs? I didn't think she had a job. If she's on public assistance that should be taken away from her OR maybe she's using money she got when she sold Haleigh.

Inside Source October 26th, 2009 9:33 pm ET

I reported hours before Nancy or Art disclosed it. Some posts are being deleted because of the nature of them.

Brenda Menard October 26th, 2009 9:34 pm ET

I believe the letter from the jail, had truthful elements. I believe she is in a black bag, in an old well, or a different lake or pond.As for the people at the drug party, there was a murder in Ms. of a young man his killer has never been brought to justice, because the ringleader forced ten others to also hit the young man with a shovel. So if they said anything they would go to jail also. One of the killers is aleged to be his brother, another a deputy's son, there was physical evidence found at the deputy's house. This is common knowledge in the area,because druggies let things slip out at parties. I personally heard this from another deputy, he said they didn't have enough evidence , they were waiting for one of the killers to turn the others in. That was about 14yr.s ago.

SunStar201 October 26th, 2009 10:04 pm ET

Well the one working on this case was Tim Miller, from Eqqsearch, so he thinks Haleigh Cummings is dead , and might never be found?
I hope they can hang Misty aka babysitter/ dad Ron's Ex wife out to dry. Misty knows darn well what happen that night she was babysitting , before she went party hopping.

Carole, the answer to your question about the 9 year old in St Martins, MO They found her dead this week behind the homes in a wooded area and they arrested a teen age as a person of intrest in this case. The little girl's name is Elizabeth Olten.

The other child that they found dead this week was Somer Thompson age 7 she was from Fl area

want to be a mom October 26th, 2009 10:12 pm ET

I don't understand any of this. All the children that go missing and/or are killed by parents who maybe just don't want them around? Call someone please before you do something you shouldn't! A woman like myself would love to have that child for my own. No questions asked. Children are gods gifts and should be blessed with a warm, safe family to take care of them. P.S. Nancy Grace – you are a wonderful person and you do your best to get to the bottom of every crime presented.

lanny October 26th, 2009 10:34 pm ET

Talk about pedaphiles. Why has nothing been done to Ronald Cummings? He is 25 years old and Misty was at most, 16 when she was living with him in the beginning.
Are the laws different in Florida? I can't believe no one has even mentioned this.

B October 26th, 2009 10:39 pm ET

I feel soo sad for this family. I couldnt even imagine the pain. When Misty finally gets caught... I hope she goes straight to HELL. I have this horrible feeling that the story of Haleigh getting ahold of the Oxycotin and she is not alive anymore and they disposed of that poor girls body is true. I hope not but it just doesnt sound good.Misty is too stupid to get away with it forever. I dont think she is the brightest bulb.

Lisa October 26th, 2009 11:01 pm ET

Give Misty the Waterboard treatment until she talks!

Sarah October 26th, 2009 11:07 pm ET

I just got done listening to Misty's 911 call from when she was attacked during this alleged drug deal

she's hysterical! Does it strike anyone else as odd that she's carrying on over being jumped and her ripped purse but yet when you compare this call to the night Haleigh disappeared she's down right calm?

could it be that the reason she was hysterical THIS time is because the attack REALLY did happen? but she was so controlled the night Haleigh vanished (died) because it was all an act???

you would think that if she were "frantically running around checking closets and UNDER BEDS" the night Haleigh vanished by the time she called 911 she would have been as hysterical as she was in this latest call...I keep going back to what Ronald said that night "How could you let my daughter get stolen b*tch?" Did she have a history of leaving the kids by themselves and did he know about this? Is that one reason why he contacted Misty's brother to go over to the house to see if they were home? I never have caught the follow up to that...if Ronald called her brother and the brother went to the house and no one was there...then what? Did the brother call Ronald back and tell him no one answered? Remember she's stated that she was home all night long with the kids...well of her brother knocked and no one answered and he let Ron know this...could Ron have been suspicious that she had gone somewhere with or without the kids? You would think that would have been a huge issue if she's saying she was home but there are indications she wasn't home...I just can't see two little kids sleeping through someone pounding on the door.

I hope that the investigators can find a solid lead that leads to her arrest and I hope they find this babies body so her father and mother can lay her to rest

jim October 26th, 2009 11:13 pm ET

It is so sad that so many children are coming up missing, or found dead. It is like a storm has suddenly swept thru the United States, and it has become something that cannot be stopped. Someway and somehow we have to come up with a solution to stop this epidemic. It has become worse than the H1N1 ordeal. How many hearts have to hurt before parents, and police officials can get together and become one bond to stop our Angel"s from leaving us. There has to be a way! Does anyone do BlockWatches anymore? Maybe there needs to be a 24 hour blockwatch in every neighborhood. Surely with the economy the way it is, there are enough people to do their duty. I'll bet it would cut down on alot of crime, and the outcome would be the best thing that came around the bend. It would clearly save childrens lives!!

MarlaLouise October 26th, 2009 11:13 pm ET

Please stop!!! For the love of God, there are other cases that are important too...we know that Misty is guilty, but why can't you cover something else? There are so many other cases that deserve attention, but you are so obsessed with Misty Croslin that it is clouding your judgment and journalistic integrity. It is starting to look like it is a personal vendetta against this woman...why? Because she's young and cute? Is that it? Please...there are other cases out there...other people need your help with your national spotlight. You focus on only Misty night after night...every time I tune into your show I hear Misty Croslin's name...there has to be other newsworthy cases out there that deserve your attention. When I tune into your show I think it is a repeat, but I'm amazed that it isn't...you are playing the same footage over and over. I'm sure you have your 'fans' but I know there are more of people like me. Even your fans are getting tired of the repetition...cover another story! Please!

And by the way, Zanny the Nanny really means XANAX (xanny) the nanny! Zanny (or Xanny) is a common slang term for XANAX! (this is about the Anthony case...her little 'joke' that she had a nanny, which was really Xanax...please understand the slang!)...Please check out this angle!

Ginger October 26th, 2009 11:15 pm ET

Has anyone compared, through a voice stress test the 911 call reporting Haliegh missing and the 911 call of Misty being hit and robbed to check pitch, urgency, emotion, etc?

I think the type of people that associate with Misty would have turned on her long ago for reward money and the fifteen minutes of fame if they knew anything at all. Did anyone else in the trailer park hear Misty's brother "beating" on the door in the middle of the night? Did anyone see him? Was he wearing black (didn't the little brother say a man in black took Haliegh that night? I think the police should look closer at the brother, the cousin child molester, Misty's mother, the other brother, Misty's father or step father and the biological mother.
Misty, having a learning disability, being a child herself and being under this much stress and pressure is holding up rather well, all things considered. I don't see Misty as a cold blooded killer, sorry. I don't think she's smart enough to clean up all the evidence if there were drugs, parties, etc. that night at the trailer. I think the police should offer her immunity for the drug charges and agree to put her in protective custody and see if she has anything more to say. They should find out just what she's afraid of. In all fairness she may have been drugged without her knowledge that night. ( by the way,I think all people responsible for these missing children should be drug tested immediately when they report a child missing, get that out of the way right away.) I also think the leader of the search is an inexperienced loose cannon and a jerk.

My prayers are with Haliegh and her safe return, her poor Dad Ronald and his Mom.What happened to the solid lead from a reliable source of a sighting in Mass???

Who exactly is the "Inside Source" and what's their url???? Check them out for sure.

MarlaLouise October 26th, 2009 11:19 pm ET

Inside Source...what do you mean "You're all wrong!"...do you know something Nancy doesn't know?

kathy October 26th, 2009 11:26 pm ET

i don't see anyone coming in your home,, turning a light on to steal your child,, i feel this misty did something with this child,, she is so strange,, and childish .. i feel she did this..

Amber Hayes October 26th, 2009 11:28 pm ET

His ex wife didn't have Haleigh for a reason-–drugs. So why in his right mind would he go off and date a druggie and move her into his home and let her become an irresponsible "mother" to his precious children? Sounds like he isn't all there in the mind. I understand it could be here fault but it would also be his for allowing someone like this to care for his children. May GOD have mercy on all of you. I hope they find her and she NEVER has to be put in that situation again. They should find a loving, caring, responsible family who would give that little boy the care he deserves.
Back to top Go down
findhaleigh
Team HaLeigh
Team HaLeigh
findhaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth   Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:52 am

Candace October 26th, 2009 11:35 pm ET

I am so ready for this child to give up and start telling the truth. That's right child. First of all Ronald Cumming's should be locked up for having sex with this 17 year old and also for trusting this child to watch after his own 2 children. Apparently she has a drug problem but I don't feel sorry for any of them except for poor Haleigh. Someone needs to beat the dog poop out of her till she talks. God Bless little Haleigh, loved by many.

tara October 26th, 2009 11:39 pm ET

IMO misty was not at home were she was supposed to be, she may have not hurt hayleigh intentionally but something happend. i do not believe that crap that she woke up and she was gone. hayleigh could have had an asthma attack while she was gone and when she returned home it was to late.. she panicked and has been lying ever since. ronald knows whats up. he was just in denial at first. she sooo reminds me of casey anthony the way she lies and has said similar comments like kc. i hate to say it but i agree with everyone else. this lil child's life was taken. she is no longer with us.

Debbie October 26th, 2009 11:58 pm ET

I don't believe misty was home that night. Has any one asked ron what misty was wearing when he got home that night,was she in her pj's or clothes. I don't think she would be smart enough to change. how long did she wait before she called police? Why did she wait for ron to come home first?

Renee October 27th, 2009 12:09 am ET

Nancy, I'm not sure where you stand on true psychic's but i have to tell you after seeing your show tonight i just have to write this so i know this info gets to you. In March of this year my friend who is known around here for at least 40 – 50 years for his amazingly accurate readings read me for 2 hours. Nancy at the end of my reading i asked John if i may ask him about a few missing or wanted people. I first asked about Natalie Holloway who was murdered in Aruba. He told me Natalie will be found but they are going to find her under a pool. A private residents Pool. I then asked does the judge, the father of the boy being accused. He told me without a doubt. Then I asked about Haleigh Cummings. He told me she isnt alive. God i hate saying that! He told me she's in water. Nancy i stewed over this for days before deciding i needed to let someone know. I believe every bit of info that might help bring this baby girl and Natalie home deserves to be heard. I only know that Haleigh is missing from Florida. I dont know what town or the surrounding area where Haleigh lived. So Nancy i left a tip with CNN hoping they dont think i'm some nut. I'm very legit, i promise you. I then waited for some time and it was breaking my heart seeing this little girl on your show so i took a chance and left a tip with the FBI. I have never done something like this before and i doubt very highly that i ever will again. I'm hoping someone see's this and think's about any body of water that may be near by where she went missing. This little girl stole my heart and she needs to be brought home. It's breaking my heart. Please Nancy maybe you have some connections that could possibly follow up on this tip and do some looking around . Or maybe a local resident that knows the area might help look for her in water. I could'nt live with myself if i kept this to myself and didn't try to do something. I'm sure you know how that feels Nancy. Thank you to everyone who reads this and i pray this gets to the right person who will give this baby girl every chance to be found. God bless you Nancy for what you do and for giving these innocent victims a voice. Also my reading by John was tape recorded. I'm going to play it again to see if this had been recorded or if he shut the tape deck off before i asked him these questions. As i said i asked at the end of my reading when he asked if there was anything else i wanted to know. Feel free to contact me Nancy. I can always go to John and ask specific questions if it will help.

amy October 27th, 2009 12:13 am ET

if and when the truth ever comes out and misty had something to with it,i hope she's in custody first-before ronald gets to her!!!!! he is not playing about his daughter!!!!!!! she is never going to confess for the simple fact of not wanting to go to jail-just like casey anthony- i hate to say it but i feel haleigh is dead and someone will come across her body eventually. her and casey have alot in common!!!!!!!

Robyn Simons October 27th, 2009 1:02 am ET

"Men dressed in black". was how Misty described the men who mugged her during the "drug buy" in the 911 call to police. Those were the exact words that Haleigh's little brother used to described the man he saw in the bedroom at the trailer the night Haleigh went missing. Sounds like it might be the same people involved. I believe Misty knows.

Vivien October 27th, 2009 1:33 am ET

I think Haleigh could be dead I think Misty knows something but didnt have anything to do directly with Haleigh's disappearance, or God forbid her demise. Because she was genuinely distraught, not cold, when interviewed about what might have happened to Haleigh. But I say she probably knows something, because she failed the lie detector test and she is consistently inconsistent.

Joe October 27th, 2009 1:42 am ET

I was just reading an article about misty getting robbed while trying to buy drugs, and i was wondering if the police have ruled out the possibility that a drug dealer misty knows may have kidnapped that poor little girl as collateral for money she may have owed them or for ripping them off for drugs seeing how she has problems with drugs?? As for the whole incident wit misty getting robbed.... i see it in two perspectives, 1. i think she set the situation up.To take the stress of the media portraying her as the (basically) guilty party off her a little bit and to gain sympathy from the media so people will feel sorry for her. (No Sympathy Here For Her) 2. who cares if she really did get robbed? maybe she learned her lesson and will quit the drugs (but i doubt it). and what about little Haleigh? Nobody cares about Misty getting robbed all we care about is finding that poor little girl and making sure she returns home safely to her family. My thoughts and prayers go out to ronald and the rest of his family and little haleigh.

Sharon October 27th, 2009 1:47 am ET

Didn't the cadaver dogs hit on the dumpster along time ago? Misty is probably in a landfill somewhere like Somner.

Theresa Gann October 27th, 2009 1:48 am ET

I think that misty, went out and left the kids alone...i think she was with someone in the neighborhood, that is why she left the back door open...I think that the door was propped open and misty could see in the trailor from where she was..they need to see who she was seeing in the neighborhood..someone could of come in and taken haley, or misty killed her by an accidental overdose...so she could party and disposed of haley...

Ami October 27th, 2009 2:01 am ET

I totall think misty has the answers. I want to know why they haven't asked haleighs little brother if misty went out that nigh I mean he is 3 he is old enough to know if she was there or not or if haleigh went with misty somewhere... They should ask him it may help.. I am praying for Ronald and the family and little Haleigh!

RHONDA (KNOXVILLE) October 27th, 2009 2:17 am ET

AS A MOTHER MYSELF, THIS MAKES ME SICK!! I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT THE FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH! MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU IN THIS TIME OF SADDNESS! BUT JUST KEEP YOUR FAITH IN GOD,BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY! IF IT IS MEANT FOR HER TO COME HOME THEN SHE WILL!! TO MISTY: YOU NEED TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW! YOU THINK YOUR HIDING AND NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW, BUT YOU ARE WRONG! THE GOOD LORD ABOVE KNOWS ALL THINGS, AND ONE DAY YOU WILL ANSWER FOR THIS!! TO THE FAMILY: GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!!

Valerie Jordan October 27th, 2009 4:19 am ET

I have been fallowing this case. And I havent herd anything
about the cops checking the well ??

marissa October 27th, 2009 4:46 am ET

I think ron killed his daughter and misty is covering up for him.

Lauren N.J. October 27th, 2009 6:02 am ET

Misty refers to "they"-"what would they want with a little girl" And then goes as far as to say that she would rather that "they" had taken her instead .For Haleigh's sake, I pray that we find these people who have that sweet baby girl real soon. Misty needs to forget about what trouble she'll be in and just come clean....once the police figure it out, and I have faith that the will (If they haven't already)-–She will get no mercy

Debbie October 27th, 2009 6:35 am ET

The inside source made the statement "Everyone is Wrong" will if everyone is wrong about what happened to haleigh then what did? Isn't it possible that little haleigh was taken out of state and that's why no one can find her? I agree with many others when it comes to her not being alive; I just don't think she is anymore. There are to many bad and cruel people in this world. My heart goes out to little haleigh and her family. I pray that one day soon they will find be able to find closure.

joe.m October 27th, 2009 7:00 am ET

I can not believe this poor child, who has to go threw such evil in her life, that the parents, the father who is blinded by the truth, and the stepmom who is a lying two bit drug user....I only wish and stress that this child soul is giving to god....so she can forever be loved by true people...

Yolanda October 27th, 2009 7:53 am ET

Does anyone find it odd that when misty got beat up .she said the man was dress all in black ??? isnt that what junior said about that night that haielgh disapeared that he saw a man in black.?And no one belived him ?

Megan October 27th, 2009 8:21 am ET

I am very sad to say i believe the little angel is no longer with us.And I believe Misty did something or knows who did.Why else would she lie, there is no other reason.She reaks of guilt.And I am a firm believer that what comes around goes around,Misty will have to answer the truth to someone, she will have to answer to God.

EILEEN October 27th, 2009 8:29 am ET

Everyone says that Misty was the last person to see little Haleigh but ltake a step back and ask who says that Misty was the last person to see her???? Think about this ok!!!!!!!!!!
#1 Was she in School that day
#2 Who Picked her up at the bus stop
I believe Ronald picked her up[ at the bus stop. ok so next, What if ronald was the last person to be with HALEIGH? Yes he does have3 a hot temper as we have seen,Why did he go to work early that day? That makes no sense to me either.
What if ronald picked little Haleigh up at the bis stop and drove home and Misty wasnt there because as we all know she was out partying for 3 days, i dont think misty was home and ronald got mad and left the childrewn to go to work thinking misry wold come home later on and the children would be ok till she got there so he put the video in the recorder asnd tells them to stay put till misty getsd home hes goint to work ok so he s frantically calling her alll night and she is still out partying never getting home till ron does at 3 am when they report the child missing. Maybe Haleigh got scared opened the door pulled the cinder block to keep the door open and went outside into the night never to be seen again. I really believe Ronald is somehow involved in all this . I really think those children were left alone.

Mo October 27th, 2009 8:32 am ET

I may dumb asking. But I know Google earth when you zoom into this map I can see my house and sometimes my neighbors car. Is this type of technology available for example to "rewind" to date when Haleigh went missing.
also, where there any street cameras in her area where the babay girl lived ?

Becky Hempel October 27th, 2009 8:54 am ET

Thank you Nancy for the follow-ups..I know it must break your heart as well knowing you have children at home.
I understand polograph tests are not admissiable in court but put Misty Croslin in jail to find the truth. How can anyone get away with murder, knowing she lied to the authorities and SHE was the last one to see Haliegh? Why is she still walking? Please everyone stay very close to your children, predators are everywhere..

yairet October 27th, 2009 9:07 am ET

I think Haleigh is still alive, because she was not kidnapped on the street or at school, like the rest of the kids that get kidnapped & killed. usually sexual predators look for kids when they are alone to rape them and then kill them. But in Haleigh's case supposedly someone went inside the house and knew excatly where haleigh was and took her, I think this might be another case like Joycee Duguard. Unless Misty did kill her sccidently or whatever and she is dead =[. I truly pray they find her & that she is alive.

Missy October 27th, 2009 9:09 am ET

Misty cummings is a drug addict, hmm-why wasnt she arrested for buying drugs? She knows what she did to little Haleigh, she was probably so wasted when she had gone to the "party", and she doesnt want to remember what she done to that child. Bring in a well known psychic, see if the neighbors know anything-i notice that when they were doing the tour of the home where ronald lives, that the back door or front door was in sight of a neighbor with a white trellace. Mistys gettin away with too much and i dont know how she got away with trying to buy drugs-someone knows what shes done with that baby. Hypnotize misty or put her in juvenile detention for sellin/buying dope. Maybe she'll meet another cute guy and confess to him or someone else.

Teresa October 27th, 2009 9:43 am ET

I think Misty does know what happen to Haleigh. She needs to be cornered in a room until she tells all. There is no way someone could walk into your bedroom and you not wake up to take a child that was just a few steps away. She said she was exhausted and tired, from what? I don't think she had a job. Misty is out and about and doing her thing like nothing is wrong. She should be more concerned with finding out the truth herself (if innocent) of where is Haleigh. Like our own children I would be out everyday searching myself and looking. Here she is like it does not even bother her. To know that a child in my care was missing would weigh heavily on my mind and drive me crazy. Misty dosen't seem to be loosing any sleep over Haleigh.

Ellen Harris October 27th, 2009 9:44 am ET

I was convinced from day one that Misty either was having sex with someone else and Haleigh saw and was killed. Or seeing that just about every time we see Misty and a few others they are as high as a kite on some sort of opiate that the child was sold for drugs. This really happens. Why has she not been arrested on abuse charges? If you are high while a minor child is in your custody wouldn't that be considered abuse. I thought it was a parents job to keep a child safe, Ronald clearly knew Misty was a drug addict he must be too. Where is JR?

rhonda October 27th, 2009 9:49 am ET

Listening to the 911 call of Misty after being robbed last night on the show really caught a difference in the 911 call we've been hearing Misty made on the night Haleigh went missing. In the robbery call Misty is frantic, going on with lots of 'oh my God'.... yet none of this extreme emotion was evident and present to that degree when she notices Haleigh is not in her bed and can't be found. Upset? Yeah, but not the very panic we hear after she has been robbed. One would think a missing child with a door propped open would have been equally if not more emotionally tramatizing . One can hear in Ronald in the first 911 call the total fear and panic, but in Misty we don't hear that extreme. I had not noticed that until this last 911 call gave a something to compare it with.

Confused October 27th, 2009 10:31 am ET

Nancy Can you say what the psychic said to Ron and Teresa Please . it points to certain people and It isn't Misty Ron Teresa or Grandma and is what little junior said about the lady with long hair PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

June October 27th, 2009 11:53 am ET

Has anyone ask where Haleigh was before Ronald went to work?
Maybe she was already missing. The way he responds sometimes when ask questions, I think he knows more than anyone else what happened to Haleigh.
In response to Rons mom believing in prayer. I do to, but if she was gone before the prayers began, she is most likely dead.

Pamela October 27th, 2009 12:20 pm ET

has anyone really checked out misty's family that lives on cape cod? if there was a report of her being seen at the walmart in abington mass has the police checked out the serounding towns like brockton mass which is two minutes from the walmart in abington? and why hasn't there been any more spoken of the sighting of haleigh in mass in any of the local papers? did the abington police just give up????

EILEEN October 27th, 2009 12:52 pm ET

Like I said before, I think Ron left the little ones home alone and went to work, Misty was out partying , Misty arrived home a little before Ron came home and tried to pretend she was there all night long making up the story, I dont think ron nor misty know what happened to the little girl because neither one was home and that would make them be evasive in the polygraph test because they really really do not know what happened to Haleigh. I think He let them home alone went to work let them watch movies and haleigh got up in the night and went outside
and yes a little child can pulll a cinder block up to a door especially if she saw this done before, wandered out into the night. Ron thinks misty was home all night long thats why he believes her story ughhhhhhhhhhh this has me so baffled my mind cant stop thinking up wahat might have happened to this little one sorry for rambling

Teresa Doyle October 27th, 2009 1:32 pm ET

I don't see how Ron is not mad at Misty. How can he just sit there and say, I don't think she had anything to do with it. She was there when it happened, so at least he should be mad at her. I have been married to my husband for a long time, but if one of my kids went missing while he was with them, he would have to answer alot of questions to me, not just the police.
I have two wonderful kids that I love with all my heart. I pray God keeps them safe with all the other little kids out there!
My heart goes out to all these little kids and some of their families.
Thank you Nancy for the show, we love it.
You have two wonderful kids, may God Bless them always!
My little girl is 10 years old (Cheyenne Doyle) she sit's down to watch you every night, well there was a car wreck up the road from my house, she said well I guess it will be on Nancy Grace tonight! lol
She loves your show, just as I do.
Once again, Thank you and God Bless you!

connie October 27th, 2009 1:43 pm ET

MISTY IS JUST LIKE CASEY ANTHONY-BOTH ARE WITH NO COMMON SENSE-BUT ARE ABLE TO CONVINCE ALL THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT-
LOCK UP AND CHARGE MISTY-SHE WILL CRACK-SHE IS ENJOYING THE MEDIA ATTENTION WAY TOO MUCH-SHE TOOK OFF AGAIN AFTER THE COMMENT THAT HALEIGH IS DEAD-
SOMETHING HAS GOT TO GIVE IN THIS CASE.

Ginger October 27th, 2009 1:57 pm ET

It was my understanding that Rons mother brought clean clothes to the trailer that night after Ron went to work and before Misty put the children to bed- and the grandma saw Haliegh when she was there. There was some indication, I thought, of a light skinned black boy (who Misty was spending time with prior to that night) being interviewed on tv as possibly stopping by that night; Was it true Ron and Misty had an arguement about her babysitting other children that night? whose children did he object to, (wasn't the child molester cousin in town?) were they there, and is it something that simple that makes Misty afraid to talk?
. Did Ron notice that things were out of place or missing from the trailer? Since many people of Misty's background are shame based is it possible she spent a lot of time cleaning up- (dirty clothes in the dryer) and the house looked pretty neat and tidy in the tv pictures. Also, is it customary that crime victims (Ron & Misty) are asked to leave their home when a child is abducted? They were living in a tent in the back yard, correct?
I suggested police protection for Misty because she may fear for her life at this point, from many sources, some we don't know about, allegedly from her (ex)husband, even some in this blog. She appears to be hungry for family and acceptance and is putting on a tough act. Maybe she would open up if people weren't already labeling her as a drug addict, a liar and a killer.Many people have already found her guilty, tried and sentenced.
I see no comparison with Casey Anthony, she and her friends all looked like hard core drug users in the photographs. Misty is just a child herself, but seems eager to please Ronald and his family. Aside from the smoking we've not seen Misty smoking or doing anything.
Lets remember the focus should be on finding Haliegh.

Cindi October 27th, 2009 2:44 pm ET

I want to know why Ron Cummings called home 20 times the evening his daughter went missing. Did he know something was going on? Why did he not leave work and check for himself, instead of sending Misty's brother over to check. The cadeaver dogs hit near the dumpster but found nothing. Misty's cousin from TN was in the area and left out at 7:00 am the next morning after Haileigh's disapearence. Did he have something to do with the little girl and dropped her somewhere between Florida and TN?

diane S. October 27th, 2009 2:50 pm ET

why have we not heard any more from her three year old brother that was suppose to be in that room? Can he not tell someone if they went out that night? Children like to talk about going to parties and what they did.

June October 27th, 2009 2:54 pm ET

It is generally said that if Misty WAS at a party the night Haleigh went missing, and that she was supposedly given oxycontin and died, that no one there could help giving the game away with the Reward money in the offing, but has anyone stopped to think that anyone at that party might be too scared to come forward, thinking that THEY might be accused of killing little Haleigh? That may be the reason for their silence.

And has anyone been able to get out of Misty where she was in the 3 days she was missing right before Haleigh disappeared?
Back to top Go down
findhaleigh
Team HaLeigh
Team HaLeigh
findhaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth   Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:52 am

Kathy October 27th, 2009 3:30 pm ET

I think the people searching for Haleigh should be checking the local landfills, thick wooded areas, streams, and vacant, abandoned houses. I say the woods for any sign of a shallow grave (Caylee Anthony) and vacant abandoned houses (Somer Thompson) because that may be where her body could have been hidden. I hope she is not found in any one of the above. Also, in the one particular video clip of Misty, it shows her walking with another girl about her age with a 2-3 yr. old. Why not find that girl and ask her if Misty has told her anything about Haleigh? She may know something that could have solved this months ago.

Suzie LA October 27th, 2009 3:51 pm ET

Misty mentioned that she was supposed to be hypnotized. Are the police considering doing this? Maybe if they put her under and gave her truth serum they might find out what happened to Haleigh. I don't think she is going to crack just like Casey Anthony still has not cracked over a year later.

Jamey October 27th, 2009 3:59 pm ET

I don't beleive that Misty Croslin got rid of Hayleigh by herself. She just insn't intelligent enough to be that creative. I beleive someone she was at the party with helped her. SHe's just too dumb.

Suzie LA October 27th, 2009 4:05 pm ET

Renee: I read your comment. Does your psychic friend know what happened to Caylee Anthony? Maybe you could ask him and put that on here too. Then let the police, FBI, and Nancy Grace know about that too. I have watched and read about that case since Caylee went missing. I really think that whole family knows what happened to her especially Casey and her brother. It is going to take alot to get Casey to crack. If you find out anything, please post it on this site. Thanks.

LynNnc October 27th, 2009 4:16 pm ET

I think they need to check under that mobile home, that baby is somewhere and needs to be found ,

LIS October 27th, 2009 4:20 pm ET

Casey Anthony and Misty Croslin= murderers

Carol October 27th, 2009 4:41 pm ET

Misty sounds more upset in the robbery police tape then when the little girl went missing. Hummmm! Her arm hurt so bd so she could score some more pain pills in the hospital

Michelle Pierson October 27th, 2009 4:48 pm ET

As a recovering addict ,I have thought from the beginning that Misty was gone partying that night and came home right before Ron. OxyContin is not something you do once in a while or even moderately. I also felt Misty was still using, she didn't just quit after Haleigh disappeared. It's not a drug you simply stop and recent events have shown that she was still pursuing this drug. I also never believed that Haleigh ingested, accidentally or otherwise, any of these pills. OC's are very expensive and you don't give them away or lose track of them. I think Misty Croslin is a very scared little girl who is caught up in her lies and can't see anyway out. Addiction is a very selfish disease and all she cares about is saving her face and her butt at the same time. The police need to lock her up for a few days and let her withdrawl in a jail cell. She'll start to remember things she didn't even know she forgot.

Robert m October 27th, 2009 4:49 pm ET

They need to check the conventient marts and stores near to the trailor, and see who was in and out of them that night .The vidio may still be there on tapes if it were long term.They are all chain smokers and they need cigs,so she probably went to one of those stores nearby that night,They could tell if she was with someone or had the girl with her and gets some idea of time. Also the electric company would have an extra kilowatt or two gone on, if the lights were on in the trailor during a druggie parties.I think when this girl called 911, she had spent hours covering tracks.The key is to get her arrested and give her the cia treatment.My god what are the waiting on, they have had her twice on offensive behaviors.

Leigh October 27th, 2009 5:02 pm ET

I think Misty's family knows more than what they are saying. I also believe that if she failed the Lie detector test why is she still walking the streets a free person she should be locked up with the rest of the child killers. Her mother had all this information about what really happened to this little girl wjy hasnt any of it been told yet and why does Misty get to keep leaving the state when she is a suspected murderer????? Keep digging in Misty or you will never find that poor little girl she knows exactly where she is at just like Casey Anthony did.

Tiffany October 27th, 2009 5:11 pm ET

OK people are saying that she wasnt home and that haleigh was with her ok then if her brother went there The little boy was where if homehe would have woke up. and if somen stole her why not both of them?

sonya October 27th, 2009 6:02 pm ET

I strongly believe Lori made an excellent suggestion to pull samples of the kids hair to check for drugs. This is the possible break that is needed to resolve this case! LORI YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT BEING A DETECTIVE!

Lin Hirsch October 27th, 2009 6:34 pm ET

If Misty was gone for days before the night Haliegh disappeared, suposedly on a drug binge, Ronald Cummings was negligent in leaving his children with a 17 year old, who obviously was not capable of taking care of her self let alone 2 children.
THere is something wrong with this whole situation, no one seems to be incontrol of them selves. So sad that children are born into "families" like this. I am sure the grandparents hearts are broken, but the people who were supposed to be taking care of this little girl were at the least negligent.

cedrone October 27th, 2009 6:43 pm ET

I don't understand why Misty hasn't been pushed harder to tell the truth? It's like they're wearing kid gloves with her. I don't mean a physical push, but more interogrations to wear her down.
Something isn't right with her story or stories since the night this happened. It just seems if she were instead a MISTER instead of a Misty they might be harder on a young man.
But maybe they're hoping by giving her such slack that if she is guilty, even if only as an accomplice that she will slip & convict herself.
Now she gets caught in drug buy gone wrong and they're letting her leave?

joann October 27th, 2009 6:44 pm ET

Misty should be right beside Cindy in jail PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

Mrs. K October 27th, 2009 6:58 pm ET

What I don't understand is how an uneducated, 18 year old girl, who has FAILED lie detector tests get away with such a horrible crime in this country!?! Everybody knows she was involved, and at some point I believe she will crack. Whether it be now or much much later, she will eventually tell somebody the truth She has played the police, the media, her family, and everybody in God's creation. This entire case ticks me off!! Why haven't they found this precious little baby?? I really don't understand how something like this could happen. I pray that this little girl is found alive, and in the meantime I pray that God has his hands of protection over her until she finds her way home!

Bailey October 27th, 2009 7:12 pm ET

i think that misty could be innocent, i mean every one is automatically jumping on her case and *assuming that she has something to do with this little angel going missing. yes, it is fishy that she has has several incosistencys with her story, but i think that the cops should look into her bio-mother some more. i just feel liike she is hiding something. (dont be mad nancy! i love your show i watch it every night1)

EILEEN October 27th, 2009 7:15 pm ET

Where is Misty ?
She is not married any longer and as i seem to see it she is still a minor who's mother is in jail. shouldn't she be in child protective
services.? Why isn't she in school? Who does she fly to all these tv appearances with? who is her guardian right now? Anyone know? So many questions do few answers!

JB October 27th, 2009 7:30 pm ET

First: What the Hell is going on in Florida?
It seems that at least half or more of the stories we hear on NG comes out of Florida, whether it's missing kids, missing moms, murdered families, babies tossed out of car windows, etc... Most in Florida. When i hear a new story, i immediately think "I bet its in Florida" and i am usually right.

Second: Everytime one of you posts about this Haleigh case and you say you "hope that little girl is found alive" or "hope they find what happened to that little girl", it reminds me of Misty because she usually refers to Haleigh as "that little girl"... it's creepy and distant and it creeps me out that you guys use that term so much. I checked and it's used 25 times in all the comments so far. At least say "that darling girl" or "that precious girl" but "little girl" is soooooo Misty. Yuck.

Third: Kill the Killers!

Inside Source October 27th, 2009 7:57 pm ET

MarlaLouise: I know A LOT more. But if and when I post it, it is NOT being posted. I have first hand knowledge. Go to http://www.artharris.com he has a lot of indepth information.

Michelle Pierson October 27th, 2009 8:07 pm ET

What really makes me sick is how Haleigh's birth mother didn't know anything about this girls life! Then her father just leaves her with a drug addict who had been gone for days. this poor girl never stood a chance- i hope her brother is removed from the home and given a chance at a normal life. The only one who seems to have any sense is Ronalds mother, she has shown real emotion. The saddest part is that children live like this all over this country and nothing is done about it- how many Haleighs are there that we don't hear about?

Cassie October 27th, 2009 9:13 pm ET

I watch you all the time and I think that it is sad that so many children are coming up missing in Florida. I send my wishes for Haleigh and hope they find her and I send more wishes out to the family.

shari October 27th, 2009 9:35 pm ET

i just wanna say nancy and her team are doing SUCH a job good. i couldn't be on tv everyday talking about missing kids/adults . that must really take a tow out of you . i see in your eyes that u just wanna just cry. you have a tough job but your doing great !!!!

please people dont give up on Haleigh. look for drug dealers. maybe they know something , MAYBE THEY HAVE HER

Misty did say that she was to young to take care of 2 kids and i agree with her . so i hope these older men who have kids recognize that . dont date a teen if u have kids. a teenager brain is still maturing . shes so young and i wish to GOD that she NEVER got involved with Ron . i really dont think she was jealous of Haleigh , i really think its all about drugs and does or did Ron also do drugs??? you have to pay those dealers because if u dont bad things will happen ! AND BY THE WAY GET THESE DAMN DEALERS OFF THE STREET. THEY ARE ONLY KILLING PEOPLE BY GIVING THEM DRUGS
MISTY HAS TO BE GOING CRAZY , THATS IF SHE HAS A HEART INSIDE HER BODY , HATE TO SAY THIS BUT I KIND OF FEEL FOR HER . ONLY BECAUSE THE WAY SHE WAS RAISED . SHE DID HAVE IT HARD GROWING UP BUT TELL US SOMETHING MISTY . YOU CANT LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH THIS ON YOUR BRAIN. YOU NEED TO FREE YOURSELF.
WHEN SHE CALLED 911 IT SEEMED LIKE SHE WAS MORE WORRIED ABOUT HER POCKETBOOK GETTING RIPPED . IT MUST OF BEEN AN EXPENSIVE ONE BECAUSE SHE WAS GETTING PAID TO BE ON SHOWS BUT I WAS ALSO GLAD SHE WAS SO THE WHOLE WORLD COULD SEE THIS GIRL AND HEAR HER MERRY GO ROUND STORY. WHATS GOING ON WITH THE REAL MOM? DOES SHE EVEN CARE?

THANK YOU

Carol October 27th, 2009 10:15 pm ET

This is the first time I ever made a comment on anything here on the board. However....I have read a few of the previous postings about this topic, and I agree we are all on the right track; I don't believe Haley will ever come home alive. That is one terrible shame. No matter what happened, or what the situation was, it will not change anything. Drugs kill families. It is very possible that Haley got ahold of Oxycontin or even something else. If you are high and "trying" to watch children, its kin to being on the road drunk. Your judgement is the first to go. I lost my daughter in Florida in 2007 as she was riding in the car with a friend who had been drinking and doing drugs the night before with very little sleep. Nothing happened to that girl, she was not injured, and didnt even get a breathing test or anything. She is still walking around doing her drugs and partying even though she seen my daughter fly out the windshield while the car flipped over three times. And she had to look down at my dead daughter who was her "friend", and she also had to remove my grandaughter from her car seat. Thank God she wasn't hurt. SO....my opinion is....we will see many more of these situations and others that are similiar because of drug abuse. Anyone who disagrees has to be doing drugs themselves. No, I don't believe Haley was sold as one poster mentioned. But I have a strong feeling about the "accidental death" theory. God bless the grandmother, she loves that baby, and she is in denial and really is going to need some help if and when Haley's body is ever found. The grandparents suffer a hell of a lot over things that the parents of the children in this world are doing now a days.

TINA: OHIO October 27th, 2009 10:28 pm ET

HAS IT EVER BEEN DISCUSSED ABOUT WHAT HALEIGHS' LITTLE BROTHER "JUNIOR" HAS SAID WHAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED? DOES HE SAY THEY WERE SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT NIGHT?

t parchment October 27th, 2009 10:49 pm ET

It makes me sick to know that someone out there has information about Haleigh, and isn't coming forward. You could even do it anonymously if you're feeling guilty. Haleigh doesn't deserve whatever you have put her through and/or are currently putting her through. She is just a little girl. It's amazing that we have so much technology today, and yet...we can't find her?

To whoever has info on Haleigh: You need to find a way to come forward so Haleigh can go home to her family (one way or another).

Also, doesn't it rain alot there? I haven't heard if anyone checked for suspicious tire tracks or footprints around the Cummings home. Just curious.

Carole October 28th, 2009 1:28 am ET

I am curious who notified the natural mother, what time was she notified, her re-action, statements made at that time of who she felt might have done such a thing. Were there concerns from the natural mother before this of Misty being with her children?

Claire October 28th, 2009 1:45 am ET

Nothing adds up in this case. I don't believe that a 17 year old, even a very resourceful, sophisticated and intelligent one, would be able to cover up a child's disappearance and/or murder and keep law enforcement at bay for months on end. Misty just isn't very bright –but she hasn't been arrested yet and no-one in her circle of drug-using friends has opened their mouth either to incriminate her. So what's the deal?? Either law enforcement know much more than they're letting on and are slowly building their case or something else is going on, I have no idea what. Usually I get some kind of a hunch regarding someone's guilt either way–but on this case I'm stumped. The father seems genuinely remorseful but he isn't the most upstanding guy in the world. What was he doing with a 17 year old girl anyway?? And, again, Misty comes across as your classic "at-risk" youth–growing up too fast, using drugs, uneducated, etc., but not exactly a monster either. I'm not buying the Casey Anthony comparisons, people. Maybe something happened that was a tragic accident but for Heaven's Sake come clean, people. The little girl deserves some peace.

nannymargaret October 28th, 2009 3:03 am ET

Poor wee Haleigh, Dad Ron is constantly in denial. Misty is shifty! The U.S. is very slow moving in their investigations, and very wimpy at attemps to find the truth. I'm so glad I'm not a U.S. Citizen, a country totally out of control – unsolved murders, rapes, child abuse, abuse against women, little or no gun control. There seems to be a tremendous lack of conscience abounding. GOD HELP AMERICA!

Raquel Quigg October 28th, 2009 9:08 am ET

Did the cops ever think to check landfills where the Cummings trash would have been dumped?I watch your show every night and feel sorry for little Haleigh.The stepmom Misty looks like she's not to stable herself.I hope for everyone involved with what happened to Haleigh never get a good night sleep until she is returned home to her family.

Mo October 28th, 2009 9:18 am ET

****Hello, has Jr.(the baby brother) said that when he saw the man in black take his "sissy" did he say that Misty was home. I know he's a baby but maybe if the b***ch was home . Little Jr. maybe would have woken up scared or startled and Misty would have saw this person. It's a shame that she has Casey Anthony's example to follow by keeping silent. she's a copy cat and if Casey gets off maybe Misty will think she can too.

Wayne October 28th, 2009 10:03 am ET

Misty says she saw the outside back door propped open when she got up, but according to your CNN reporter the inside door closes automatically. So how could she see the outside door was propped open? Also when this story was first televised, Ron had a bandage on the back of his neck. What caused this?

JB October 28th, 2009 10:21 am ET

After reviewing all the information, I'm not so sure that Misty had anything to do with Haleighs' disappearance. I'm throwing another idea out there....could it be that Haleighs' biological mother or a relative had taken the little girl as, if I remember correctly, the bio Mom accused Cummings with abuse on the children? Perhaps she arranged, with Mistys' consent or knowledge, to abduct Haleigh and that's why Misty mentioned on TV interview to look at the 'other side'?

MICHELLE October 28th, 2009 11:31 am ET

I FEEL AND THINK THAT SHE IS ALIVE SOMEWHERE THERE IS HOPE STILL I THINK THEY SHOULD PUT UP BILLBOARDS OF HER ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES. MISTY KNOWS WHAT HAPPEND TO THIS POOR LITTLE GIRL SHE KNOWS. I THINK ALL ALONG THAT SHE WAS JELIOUS OF HER CAUSE HER DAD LOVED HER SO MUCH AND THAT MISTY WANTED HIS ATTN. MISTY IS LIAR . SHE'S ALREADY HAS GONE SO FAR INTO HER LYING SHE'S THINKING IT'S THE TRUTH BUT WHAT'S REAL IS THAT SHE KNOWS WHAT REALLY HAPPEND. I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART THAT SHE'S STILL ALIVE HOPEFULLY SHE WILL BE FOUND SAFE. MAY GOD BE BY HER SIDE AND HELP THIS FAMILY FIND PEACE. MISTY MY DARLING YOU WILL PAY YOU CAN'T EXCAPE GOD'S EYES!

Ginger October 28th, 2009 12:13 pm ET

I am sitting here at work and praying for the safe return of Haylie. You guys have her dead and buried and Misty hung for her murder.

If Misty is innocent of any crime in connection to Haylies disappearance all this time and energy trying to figure out what is in this teenagers mind has been a waste. She may know absolutely nothing and is reacting the way she is because she feels everyone hates her ans blames her for something beyond her control.

No one has ever mentioned, not once, the word "love" when it came to her marriage to Ronald. Ask yourselves how you would act (on camera) at age 17 if this were you in Misty's position. Then add the dysfunctional upbringing, (lack of) education level, siblings that are criminals, drug experimentation (at the very least), having a controlling boyfriend/husband, informants lurking around, people judging you because you used the wrong bathroom in the middle of the night (I would have too, by the way, so as to not wake the children with the light, sound of the flush or running water, but that's besides the point), then put together your own mother saying you're hiding something, having gone through a marriage, a divorce, having no means of income and be homeless.

How would you act?

Can't the police come up wit anything better than playing games with a teenager? Isn't the FBI involved too? Maybe you all should add to the reward money and the police should give Misty immunity, then we'll find out if she knows anything, and we can all move on.

Ginger October 28th, 2009 12:36 pm ET

By the way, there is no proof or evidence that clearly proves beyond a doubt that Misty has or is using drugs, only speculation and that she was a passenger in car of teenage girls (that were giving her a place to stay for the night) that were allegedly going to a residence to buy pot. The smashed bottle of unidentified pills outside the residence could have been put there by anyone, including the police, to give them probable cause to search the residence and the girls. We're not working with brain surgeons or rocket scientists here. The biological mother couldn't back up a statement she made about Mistys "three day drug binge" either. just "sumthin I heard somewhere, I guess..."

Maybe Misty should submit to a drug test and a hair sample to clear that up too.

And if she's under all this police surveillance and her phone is tapped, why haven't they caught her attacker? If the police have any evidence at all against her wouldn't they stop her from leaving the state and know her whereabouts at all times?

Amanda October 28th, 2009 12:45 pm ET

Just like everyone else i to think that Misty had something to do with this beautiful little girls disappearance.Not only because of all her inconsistancies but also because she has never shown any real emotion.Misty seemed more distraught and upset in her 911 call when she was robbed during drug deal than she did during her 911 call when Haleigh went missing.For Ronald and his family to say that they dont suspect her playing some type of role in this is absolutely ridiculous.You better believe if that were me in that situation the last one with my child would be the one Id go after and I do anything and everything to get information even if it meant torture I would do it in a heartbeat.I think the authorities need to step up the heat on Misty or get her on more talk shows she seems to open her mouth alot more when bieng interviewed on tv.I just hope they find this gorgeous baby alive she is to precious and young to go especially in a way such as this.Good Luck in the search and dont give up.

Betty Phillips October 28th, 2009 1:21 pm ET

without a shadow of doubt, Misty knows exactly what happened to the sweet litte angel Haleigh., I have watched her (Croslin) behavior go through some drastic changes, that I know the investergators know what they are going to prove that this wicked stepmother has done to this precious child. When she is "dressed up" just watch how she will toss her head and roll her eyes when speaking, a 100% sign that she (croslin) is soo guilty. I still think little Haleigh's body was sent out of the state (Fla) by Croslins brother and that Haleigh's body is somewhere in Mass. Please seach the surroundings where the brother lives, there will be the clues found to give Haleigh the right she needs to be brought home,. This wicked stepmother is an equal to Casey Anthony, they both are very sick and evil women and Cindy Anthony is just as quilty. Why do these women think that they are the only ones living in this world with everyday sense. God bless and protect our little children. Confess the truth Croslin and pay the price for what you did to an Angel. Betty

Mrs. K October 28th, 2009 1:56 pm ET

I totally agree with JB about the whole Florida thing. There is so much that happens in that state, I would like to make a correlation if I may: I watched a documentary on how easy it is to get Rx meds in Florida. It depicted how so many people in Florida are addicted, and how they can Dr. shop and get hundreds and hundreds of pills (Oxycontin seems to be the drug of choice). But people are not just popping pills, they are cooking them to smoke, and shoot, and God only knows what else. It's really nasty stuff going on down in Florida. I don't know if anything has been done about it since the documentary aired, but it looked as if there were Pain Management Clinics on every corner. It's sad to say, but obviously there is drug abuse in the Croslin-Cummings family (along with a lot of other people in Florida). I just wonder if Misty really did take Haleigh to a party where these drugs are so readily available? I think the letter that was written by that girl in jail DOES hold some weight. As much as I want Haleigh to come home and live a happy and healthy life, a part of me wants to believe what's in that letter. If you think about it, it does make since. God Bless Haleigh, wherever she may be.

Jeanette October 28th, 2009 3:10 pm ET

Didn't the little brother say something about hearing "squeaking" on the couch? Do you think that Misty had a male visitor and the kids woke up and maybe Haleigh saw Misty doing something and said she was going to tell her dad, and Misty and her male friend got scared and did something to Haleigh to shut her up? Misty seems like a typical selfish teenager who may have just been thinking about herself and her relationship with Ronald, because she seemed really really happy showing off her engagement ring and not caring about Haleigh.

Jacky Diamond October 28th, 2009 3:16 pm ET

the Police botched this one up really bad. From the beginning misty had no alibi. Ronald could not reach her. Why the police have not arrested her is beyond me. How could she not be a person of interest. I even think that Ronald and Ronald's mother have been covering for her. SHE HAS NO ALIBI-–ARREST HER!!!!!!!!. Do you know that the Green river killer was not considered an suspect as he went on to kill another 30 woman till the next interview. How could Misty not be a suspect. It frustrates me so much. Now even if they find the little girl how can they tell what killed her. ??? Misty is a smart, evil person and I do believe she had help and no one is talking because they know the criminal system very well and they don't want to go to jail.

Karen October 28th, 2009 5:40 pm ET

I don't believe this beautiful child is alive. I think that she will be found hidden in the woods within two miles of where she lived. There have been so many cases where the authorities had already looked several times where the bodies were found. I think Misty killed her and hid the body ....that is why ...she had her phone off....and she didn't answer the door when her brother went to check on her.

mommy October 28th, 2009 5:57 pm ET

I would like to know if the little brother and hair samples of haleigh have been tested for drugs that maybe she has been giving to them all along,,,possibly in their drinks so they could ingest it, so she could go out and party while they slept? Have the detectives looked into this?

tammy October 28th, 2009 6:32 pm ET

I was suspicious from the get go. My initial feeling was that either the sitter wasn't home or that she had a 'guest' and was possibly witnessed in a compromising position & thought she'd be in danger if the child told her daddy. A short time later the little boy told of a stranger and bouncing couch. But must've been discounted by investigators.

SO MANY inconsistancies in the story, almost hard to keep up.

I beleive that Misty knows more than she's saying for sure- but that she either KNOWS that a body will never be recovered and all she has to do is keep her trap shut and/or she is terrified of Ronalds reaction.

Misty comes off to me as a trashy little party girl & I hope that someone talks soon!

Renee October 28th, 2009 7:10 pm ET

Suzie LA: Thank you for reading my blog. That assures me people are seeing it. I had plans to go to John today and see if i could get a few minutes with him to ask more questions. I certainly will ask what happened to Caylee. I cried many tears over her. It may take a few days to get to talk to m friend but i will find out as much as i can and i will blog it here for everyone to see. I cant believe they called of the search for Haleigh. I'm sick over this. And someone made a good point about checking the well... if they have a well. Suzie as soon as i talk to John i will immediately blog it here. I may get to see him but i dont always get a chance to talk with him. I will make it my mission to question him further. Till then take care and thanks again!

Sandie October 28th, 2009 7:18 pm ET

Does anyone know how Misty was dressed that night I haven't heard or saw where that question has ever been asked. I would like to know if she was in pjs or street clothes it seems to me if she was as exhausted as the family has claimed she would not have awaken to even go to the bathroom.

Jeannie October 28th, 2009 7:20 pm ET

With the little we do know, common sense dictates Misty is guilty of SOMETHING. I think she had a boyfriend or drug supplier on the side, who came over with drugs, they wanted to go out and drugged the children, came back and found Misty dead, propped the door open and she prepared her story....and being the tough little nasty that she is, she has been able to stick to it. She needs some really mean cops to take her behind closed doors and let her have it......... I feel that she has probably confided in someone, as has the other party involved who disposed of the body, and maybe their conscious will overtake them. Pray, pray – God can open doors to expose the perpetators without anyone's help. Nancy Grace, you could so easily be lovable – why so mean, hateful and spiteful so much of the time?

Charliee October 28th, 2009 7:33 pm ET

I think Ron knows exactly what happen to his daughter. Remember the night Ron came home from work? Supposedly, as soon as he found out his daughter was not in the trailer, he immediately talked about her being "stolen". That's not natural. He would of first started looking for her. And would have looked for a long time before even thinking of her as being kidnapped. Yep, IMO Ron is responsible. No doubt about it.

Daisy sechrist October 28th, 2009 7:45 pm ET

When Misty's brother came by her home, was there a vehicle parked there? Did Misty have access to a car the night of the disappearance? If she had a car, did the brother notice whether it was parked at the time he went to her home? Were there any tire tracks around the home that night other than Ronald's?

Louise October 28th, 2009 8:18 pm ET

Hi Nancy, I love your show. I used to live in Florida, so I know that Putnum County is relatively close to Clay County. My Question is: What is the possibilty that Haleigh and Summers abductor is the same person? It seems a possibilty. Thanks.

Louise October 28th, 2009 8:21 pm ET

Sorry. I spelled Somers name wrong.

mary rausch October 28th, 2009 9:17 pm ET

I think the whole family on both sides and everyone involved and friends all know something terrible happened to haleigh and she isnt coming home alive. they are all irresponsible and all are a bunch of liars. the grandmothers bio dad and mother misty and everyone they know. ron s mother crys with no tears, talks and redirects her answers with god stuff, you dont get a truthful answer or direct answer from any of them. my thought about it is ron and misty are in this together, i think the little girl got in the middle of a heated argument between ron and misty or the bio mom and she was harmed in some way. i think this happened before ron went to work and they all planned the afterward story and ron went to work like usuall. i think they are all covering for each other and this is a repeat of the casey anthony case, with lies, and grandparents in denial. i dont think there is any truth in any of them. I think they need to bring in officers and police from another district cause these cops in this county are bias and know the family and dont have a clear view on the investigation. i do believe tim miller is right and is being condemed because he is on to the entire family and their lies and deciet, just like the anthonys. and just like the anthonys they want to reap in all the cash publicity they can before the truth comes out and haleigh is found. i believe they seen the anthony case and what they got away with and are pulling the same stunts. all of them have nothing, come from nothing, and probably live off the system . none of them were good parents, role models for their kids. not even the grandparents. otherwise this wouldnt be happening in this way. typical florida low lifes the whole bunch of them. there is no excuse that can make any of them appear to have an ounce of responsibility, morals, truth or god in them. why hasnt florida taken the little brother away for his safe being? florida needs to stop being the good ole boy back wood state and get with the times. to many children are unsafe in florida.

just wondering... October 28th, 2009 9:35 pm ET

If Misty was estranged from Ronald for two or three days prior to the day Haleigh went missing, who was the caregiver for his two children, Haleigh and Jr? Has anyone interviewed that person?

Doesn't Ronald have another illegitimate child with another woman? A disabled son? Has anyone checked that mother and all her friends/family out?

I'm sorry, but at this point it does appear that there is a "witch hunt" attitude towards Misty. If it turns out that she is found innocent will the police/media be responsible for her therapy? She most likely will have someone write a book about her ordeal or have movie rights.

Lets all pray someone will come forward and help bring Haleigh home. Someone has had to have seen or heard something.

Melissa October 29th, 2009 1:11 am ET

Does anybody think its possible that Haleigh was beaten and killed by Ronald before he left for work? It has been proven that he was abusive several times–is it so far fetched to propose he may have lost control and went overboard? Maybe it was all a cover up. Maybe they both gave Junior something to sleep–because when Misty's brother was knocking on the window I don't know ow he wouldn't wake up in a trailor–the walls are paper thin. If he would have woke up he would have been scared and alone. I can't imagine any child sleeping through that. Maybe that was their cover up. Let Misty take all the heat and act "stupid." Maybe he knew she could get away with it as long as he had an alibi–why else would he be so high strung that night? Maybe Misty's accomplice was Ronald.

Liz October 29th, 2009 10:25 am ET

From the beginning, I thought Misty had something to do with the situation. I think that athorities need to go back months and look at phone records. I think that everyone listed in her contacts or anyone who received or sent text messages to her should be spoken to. This poor child DID NOT deserve this. My heart goes out to the family and I hope that Hailey is found alive.

Jeanette October 29th, 2009 2:46 pm ET

I agree that Misty wasn't brought up in a good home, and maybe that is why she can be so cold and insensitive. She is a teenager and Ronald is too old for her. He's probably wasn't raised in the best environment either. As for Haleigh's mom, I can't imaging not knowing anything about my own child. What is soooo sad is that all of this dysfunction has cost a little girl her life. I pray that someone felt sorry for Haleigh and kidnapped her to give her a better life, but realistically that poor precious baby may be dead or suffering, because her mom was not involved on a day to day basis, Ronald couldn't even get her a decent bed to sleep on? Him and Misty should sleep on the floor, my kids have NEVER slept on the floor no matter what my financial situation has been, and as for Misty why would she care about Haleigh when nobody ever cared about her(Misty)? She don't care. Misty should have been arrested. God Bless you Haleigh wherever you are, you are a precious angel and you deserve better!!!

Krisam October 29th, 2009 3:08 pm ET

Ron’s mother stated on Nancy Grace approximately one month prior that she has or had a prescription for oxycontin. Since there has been much speculation about Haleigh overdosing on oxycontin, I would like to know if LE interviewed Ron’s mother about her prescription, if Ron has ever used or stolen his mother’s prescription, and if Ron’s mother ever reported her prescription stolen with LE (a common practice when prescriptions are abused) or local pharmacies for a refill. Furthermore, why did Nancy Grace never question Ron’s mother about her oxycontin prescription. Nancy Grace is a smart one, and I have no doubt that she did not miss that comment, yet chose to not comment about it. It is relevant that Ron’s mother had a prescription for oxycontin, so why not investigate further???

Kelly From Eastern NC October 29th, 2009 3:22 pm ET

The father has irritated me more than any one. I think he is slow, he has to be. Everyone can tell she is a liar. I am ready for her to be locked up. Maybe her and Casy Anthony can be cell mates.

Krisam October 29th, 2009 4:27 pm ET

Ronald and his mother may not be the sharpest people, but not so dumb as to carry on this sham of Misty is not involved and is innocent of everything. Ron and his mother must see no evil, hear no evil or speak no evil to just ignore the three failed polygraph examinations and one voice analysis test. So, I wonder what are Ron and his mother’s MOTIVE to carry on this charade of belief in Misty. This is why I question Ron’s mother’s prescription for oxycontin. There is no question Ron and Misty hang with a group known for criminal activity and drug use. So, I think it is believable that Haleigh did get her hands on oxycontin while in Misty’s care. Misty brought this to Ron’s attention while at work, which carried on through several phone calls and verbal fights. And, Misty pointed out that Ron is as guilty for Haleigh’s death for having access to the oxycontin, obtained from Ron’s mother. Motive for Ron and his mother carrying on this stupid charade of belief in Misty, the key to solving Haleigh’s whereabouts!!! So Nancy Grace, stop taking it easy on Ron’s family. Justice for Haleigh, not for next week’s ratings, which have dropped. Yet, I still love ya Nancy Grace!!!

Carmin October 29th, 2009 4:33 pm ET

Of course Misty Croslin knows what happened, and I think that her brother had something to do with it. He was at the house when he said no one was at home. I think it was all a plan to get rid of that little girl so that Misty could be the center of attention. And the fact that these people are known drug abusers makes things even worse. "pill heads" lose touch with reality!!

Krisam October 29th, 2009 4:33 pm ET

I would like to know from Nancy Grace’s associates or Art Harris if oxycontin is a drug of choice for Ron, Misty, and their group of thug friends!!!

Melissa October 29th, 2009 6:14 pm ET

This story has really touched my heart. I feel in my heart that Haleigh is alive. I'm not giving up any hope. For those of you that are blaming Ronald Cummings for trusting Misty, etc., please don't. You can tell how much he loves his little girl. Misty is evidently not all she was cracked up to be when she was with him. However, that is not his fault. I do feel that Misty knows the whole story and she needs to give it up.

I'm holding out hope that Haleigh is alive and will come home. TO RONALD – I PRAY FOR YOU, JR., YOUR MOM, AND ESPECIALLY HALEIGH EVERYDAY. Don't ever give up. I'm not! God Bless you!

Love,

Melissa, Walnutport, PA

lisa johnson October 29th, 2009 6:54 pm ET

I really feel for the Cummings family! I saw Ron crying his eyes out and i started crying! I think Ron is innocent. I do think that Misty is invovled somehow, but she did say that Ron's in-laws had something to do with Haleigh's dissapearance, the cops should check that out!! I truly hope and pray that she is still alive and that she will come home to her Daddy soon!!

Sarah October 30th, 2009 2:17 am ET

someone please answer this question for me since Misty has not....we know she says she washed Haleigh's blanket because it smelled like pee...what was the reason for washing the blanket on the window? And...where is THAT blanket?

Sarah October 30th, 2009 2:29 am ET

The police have ruled out Chrystal and everyone in her family...they have ruled out Ron and everyone in his...they have even ruled out a few extended family members of Misty's but they have NOT ruled her out so you bet that is their focus!

I don't believe for a minute that Chrystal did anything to her daughter..why take Haleigh and not her son too? why not clock Misty in the head as to not leave a possible witness? The fact that Chrystal did not have physical custody is sad IMO...have you seen the way Ron behaves? I have no doubt in my mind that they had a very tumultuous relationship when together...now don't get me wrong just hear me out...Chrystal HAD a drug problem by all appearances it's something she has kicked...and Ron according to her and others has an anger control issue...they are this child's MOMMY AND DADDY regardless of who has custody...if we're going to knock Chrystal for being young, possibly bullied, getting involved with drugs and losing custody then by rights Ron should get knocked for leaving his children with a child...I don't want either parent knocked down...they are going through Hell! Regardless of how they feel about each other...they have a daughter out there somewhere that needs to be found, my son's father has visitation, my son lives with me full time, that doesn't mean my son's dad is a deadbeat anymore than it means Chrystal is because she didn't have custody...I just see a bit of a double standard and I keep going back to the first few days this baby was gone and Ron kneeling in the grass...who was consoling him and crying WITH HIM? Chrystal was...as I recall I didn't see Misty on the ground with him...I saw Haleighs REAL MOMMY sharing that comfort

in some situations with parents who do not get along...the one that has the kids won't share information so easily with the non custodial parent...it's done purposefully....not saying that IS what Ron has done but if we are to believe Chrystal's story about the playground accident and about how she didn't know anything about it until after seeing Haleigh's injuries than that would be parental alienation...I guess my son's dad and I are cut from a different cloth..we not only communicate and make decisions for our son but we're also friends...we're very lucky! I just don't like to see a parent..male or female get run through the mud when they have been cleared..neither Chrystal or Ronald are perfect by any means, but they both are going through a parents worst nightmare...for Misty...someone who "loves those kids like they were her own"??? She sure doesn't seem to miss her one bit...have you noticed when seen out in public she doesn't wear Haleigh T's or buttons...only when she's being interviewed on all expense paid trips...hmmmmmm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth   Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth
Page 1 of 1