~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OUR NATIONAL EPIDEMIC-CHILD STEALING & MURDER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nadie
Superior Blogger
Superior Blogger
Nadie

OUR NATIONAL EPIDEMIC-CHILD STEALING & MURDER Empty
PostSubject: OUR NATIONAL EPIDEMIC-CHILD STEALING & MURDER   OUR NATIONAL EPIDEMIC-CHILD STEALING & MURDER Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:31 am

November 19, 2009 05:33 PM EST (Updated: November 20, 2009 04:14 PM EST)

I am so heartsick at the most recent kidnapping and murder of Shaniya Davis.

Then there's the 2 recent missing children: Elizabeth Olten and Somer Thompson. These kids were kidnapped and murdered within 2 days of each other.

That's three kids all in the last 5 weeks or less. There's so many that I can't even keep these kids' names straight because they all blend into one-and that's not fair to the poor victims.

The sheer volume of missing & murdered children week after week makes this an epidemic that we can't ignore.

Then, of course, little Caylee Anthony last year...and little Haleigh Cummings some months back who is still missing.

When has it become open season on little kids anyway? Why have they become a 'disposable' commodity in someone's sick mind?

THIS HAS TRULY BECOME A NATIONAL EPIDEMIC

What can I do as a citizen to help? I would certainly hate to think that we will all become immune to these almost daily stories because they are becoming so common place! It may happen you know. Sort of the kidnapping du jour becoming something we ignore or turn the channel-not a very comforting thought.

Seems to me the pedophiles and perverts are getting awfully brazen and too comfortable in being able to steal a kid just steps from their homes without being seen. They are bold and intend to commit these crimes regardless of consequences.

I know there's a special place in Hell for the evil people who torture and murder children but that really doesn't make me feel better. I think the parents who do harm to their own kids (as in the case of Antoinette Davis and Casey Anthony) definitely have a perverted evil inside of them and will suffer the consequences for breaking the trust of their own precious babies.

I am sure we only hear about a mere fraction of the kidnappings & murders happening around the country.

In my area we've had a lot of close calls lately, with reports of suspicious individuals trying to lure young kids into cars. It's happening more frequently because these perverts scope out the areas where parents are not around. At which point will it go farther and a child disappears? I shudder to think about that.

I am grateful not to have young kids at home, I'd be a basket case every time they walked out the front door-no matter how much I thought I prepared them, I'd be scared to death to let them out of my sight!

Please keep your kids close. Talk to them, talk to them and talk to them again about the dangers of walking alone and not keeping their eyes open.

Teenagers too, they think nothing could possibly happen to them, but there we have the young woman who disappeared at that concert 3 weeks ago and then of course Natalie Holloway in Aruba on her senior trip a couple of years ago...

Any thoughts? Are you as upset by this rash of child stealing as I am?

Let me know your thoughts. I'm having a real tough time with all this ugly news lately.

S. Goryan

November 18, 2009
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977909239&grpId=3659174697244816&nav=Groupspace
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1