~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P.   Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:01 am

Jalenthia Caldwell (22 months) 11/27/09 Charlotte, NC R.I.P.

Man wanted in murder of toddler

Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P. 255nyuv
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - Police are looking for a man they say accused of abusing and killing a 22 month old little girl.

Toddler Jalenthia Caldwell suffered brain damage on Friday at an East Charlotte apartment complex. She was pronounced dead Sunday at Presbyterian Hospital.

Police officers were called the 5700 block Copper Creek Court on Friday, Nov. 27, 2009 at 3:45 pm.

Cops found Caldwell unresponsive and the baby was taken to Presbyterian Hospital-Main.

The CMPD says Jalenthia was left with the mother's boyfriend while she was at work.

When the mother, Lattayne Caldwell, returned home, she saw the baby sleeping in a peculiar position and tried to wake up her child. She eventually called MEDIC and performed CPR until paramedics arrived.

Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P. R93bx1
On Monday, the CMPD obtained warrants for the arrest of the Lattayne's boyfriend, Randy Rashawn Moorehead. He has been charged with first degree murder and felony child abuse.

"He knows how much my child meant to me and my family," Lattayne told WBTV.

Lattayne and her family believe Moorehead shook Jalenthia so hard it caused brain damage.

Lattayne described young Jalenthia as a beautiful child with a lot of personality.

"She shined a light on everything she came across," Lattayne said. "She was nothing but precious. She was an angel from God."

Lattayne is begging anyone who knows where Moorehead is to call police.

If you know where he is, call 704-432-TIPS or Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.
Back to top Go down
starlight
Team Caylee
Team Caylee
starlight

PostSubject: Re: Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P.   Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:48 pm

:candle:
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P.   Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:05 am

:rip:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P.   Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jalenthia Caldwell (22 mo.) R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C) :: Your first category :: ~Child Abuse Help ~ :: ~Abused Children~-
Jump to: