~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Empty
PostSubject: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:45 am

JANUARY 22, 2010 Missing Child from Brooklyn, NH

Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY PatrickKennedyAlford
Patrick Alford (7)
RILYA ALERT

Patrick Alford, 7 years old is missing. He is a black male child who is 4’8 and 65 pounds. He has a thin build and is in good physical and mental health. He was last seen wearing a red T-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers. He was last seen Friday evening leaving the lobby of the Spring Creek Development in the Starrett City section of Brooklyn, where he lives with a foster family.

Alford's biological family says the boy was placed there by ACS officials when he was taken away from his mother. They also say a caseworker informed them that the boy was missing from his foster home.

ACS officials would not go into detail on Saturday about how the boy disappeared or why the child was not residing in his original home.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of this missing is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577, or contact your local police or 911

Last edited by Melinda on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 am

Last edited by Melinda on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 am

PATRICK ALFORD
DOB: Nov 28, 2002
Missing: Jan 22, 2010
Height: 4′8″ (142 cm)
Eyes: Brown
Race: Biracial
Age Now: 7
Sex: Male
Weight: 65 lbs (29 kg)
Hair: Black
Missing From:
BROOKLYN
NY
United States
Patrick was last seen on January 22, 2010. He may be in or near Brooklyn, New York. Patrick was last seen wearing a red t-shirt, blue jeans, and blue and black Michael Jordan sneakers. He is biracial. Patrick is Black and Hispanic. He has a scar on his left eyelid.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
New York City Police Department (New York) 1-718-827-3551
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 am

Missing & Exploited Children Clearinghouse
1-800-FIND-KID
(1-800-346-3543)
http://www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us/missing/alpha1.htm
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 am

Last edited by Melinda on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:07 am

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:08 am

Judge throws mother of missing 7-year-old Patrick Alford in jail for allegedly hiding him.
http://www.silive.com/northshore/index.ssf/2010/01/judge_throws_mother_of_missing.html
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:09 am

Jailed mother of missing seven-year-old tells police where to look.
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2010/01/jailed_mother_o.php
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 am

Brooklyn mom denies involvement in case of missing son, but offers information on possible locations

Read more:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/01/30/2010-01-30_judge_not_buying_mas_story_denies_abducting_7yrold_offers_potential_locales.html

Last edited by Melinda on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 am

Search for Missing 7-Year-Old Patrick Alford Grows Dangerous; New York Police Open Fire.
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/05/crimesider/entry6057596.shtml
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:28 am

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY 2s13y2v
Starrett City Child Sought
2-08-2010

The NYPD is asking for the public’s assistance in locating the following missing child who was last seen on Jan. 22, leaving the lobby of his Starrett City residence on Vandalia Avenue. He is Patrick Alford, age 7. He was last seen wearing a red T-shirt, blue jeans with black sneakers.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS. The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers web site at www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.
http://www.brooklyneagle.com/categories/category.php?category_id=7&id=33420

Mother of missing boy in court, pleads for his return
February 09, 2010

BROOKLYN (WABC) -- The mother of a 7-year-old who disappeared from foster care more than two weeks ago was ordered to bring her son to family court Tuesday.

But Patrick Alford's mom came alone, saying she has no idea where her son is and is desperate to find him.

Alford's mother and family members continue their search for the boy, begging for his safe return.

"It's been 19 days," mom Jennifer Rodriguez said. "I don't have my son, and nobody I know has my son, but I believe my son's alive."

Patrick is 4-foot-8 and weighs 65 pounds. He has a slight build and a distinctive scar over his left eye. Police have searched the Giant Sugar Creek apartment complex, known to many as Starrett City, where Patrick had been in foster care.

"Patrick, if you're out there and you hear me, I love you and I'm going to find you, I promise," Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez had been held briefly by police, but was released on conditions that she help in the search and investigation. Back in family court, she was allowed to remain free and repeated that she did not take her son or know who has him.

Some believe Patrick is a resourceful young boy who could fend for himself out on the streets. But his mother believes he must be getting help from someone.

"I hope somebody is helping him, I just want them to find my son," she said. "And if you're out there, please don't hurt my son. He's just a boy and he needs to be with his family."

It is a family torn apart by the little boy's disappearance and the agonizing search that is seemingly no closer to finding him.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of this missing is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS. The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime stoppers website at CrimeStoppers.com or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=7267381
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:43 am

Brooklyn foster child Patrick Alford still missing as NYPD is mystified
Sunday, February 28th 2010

Despite an exhaustive month-long police search, the disappearance of Brooklyn foster child Patrick Alford remains a drama-filled mystery.

Less than three weeks after being placed with a foster family in Starrett City, the homesick 7-year-old disappeared while taking out the garbage on the night of Jan. 22.

In the weeks since, Patrick's biological family has waged a bitter finger-pointing battle, while police have pressed what NYPD Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne called "one of the most intensive searches for an individual in recent memory."

Suspicion has surrounded Patrick's biological mother, Jennifer Rodriguez, who lost custody of her son after she was arrested on theft charges. Her aunt has blamed her in the disappearance, and a judge locked her up for contempt because she wouldn't divulge her son's whereabouts.

"I had nothing to do with my son's disappearance," insisted Rodriguez, who passed a lie-detector test. "I believe that my son is still alive."

Rodriguez rejected the idea that the boy - who had threatened to run away before - fled on his own and initially suggested her relatives were involved.

She quickly contradicted herself, saying, "To my knowledge, no one in my family has my son."

The pressure-packed investigation to find Patrick - which boasts a $12,000 reward - has been extensive.

Cops have interviewed some 14,000 people and searched 214 buildings, knocking on 9,100 doors near the East New York foster home and Rodriguez's Staten Island home, police sources said.

Seven registered sex offenders living near the foster family's apartment complex were interviewed, as were 28 bus drivers, employees of seven Brooklyn car services and 21 family members, friends and acquaintances.

Cops also analyzed 81 surveillance videos, including one from the Staten Island Ferry terminal in Manhattan that showed a boy fitting Patrick's description being led away by a woman. His family says it's not him.

Patrick's relatives say they are stumped and have numerous theories about what happened to him. The boy's father, also named Patrick Alford - who has since been granted custody of Patrick's younger sister - said he suspects Rodriguez and the foster mother were in cahoots, noting Rodriguez had foster mother Librada Moran's phone number.

"Her [Moran's] whole story sounds ridiculous. It sounds fake," he said. "If he was threatening to run away, why would you bring him into the hallway [to take out the garbage] with you?"

Rodriguez and her Brooklyn aunt Blanca Toledo have blamed each other in Patrick's disappearance. But Toledo doesn't rule out that the child ran away, saying his spirit seemed "broken" after he was placed with Moran, 58.

"He wanted to come home," said Toledo. "This kid was out of it."

Toledo has been visited at least nine times by detectives, but she says they are wasting their time.

"The boy's not here - he's not here!" Toledo thundered. "I wish he was."

If you have any information about the case, call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2010/02/28/2010-02-28_boy_7_still_missing_city_cops_mystified.html?r=news
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:48 am

Brooklyn foster child Patrick Alford still missing
Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY 28vvk7l
February 28, 2010
Despite an exhaustive month-long police search, the disappearance of Brooklyn foster child Patrick Alford remains a drama-filled mystery.

Less than three weeks after being placed with a foster family in Starrett City, the homesick 7-year-old disappeared while taking out the garbage on the night of Jan. 22.

The pressure-packed investigation to find Patrick - which boasts a $12,000 reward - has been extensive.

Cops have interviewed some 14,000 people and searched 214 buildings, knocking on 9,100 doors near the East New York foster home and Rodriguez's Staten Island home, police sources said.

Seven registered sex offenders living near the foster family's apartment complex were interviewed, as were 28 bus drivers, employees of seven Brooklyn car services and 21 family members, friends and acquaintances.

Cops also analyzed 81 surveillance videos, including one from the Staten Island Ferry terminal in Manhattan that showed a boy fitting Patrick's description being led away by a woman. His family says it's not him.
http://www.helpfindmychild.net/patrick-alford#comment-5861
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:15 am

Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY PrayersFamilyCandle
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 am

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2010/02/28/2010-02-28_boy_7_still_missing_city_cops_mystified.html

Brooklyn foster child Patrick Alford still missing as NYPD is mystified
BY John Lauinger
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 4:00 AM

In the weeks since, Patrick's biological family has waged a bitter finger-pointing battle, while police have pressed what NYPD Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne called "one of the most intensive searches for an individual in recent memory."

Suspicion has surrounded Patrick's biological mother, Jennifer Rodriguez, who lost custody of her son after she was arrested on theft charges. Her aunt has blamed her in the disappearance, and a judge locked her up for contempt because she wouldn't divulge her son's whereabouts.

"I had nothing to do with my son's disappearance," insisted Rodriguez, who passed a lie-detector test. "I believe that my son is still alive."

Rodriguez rejected the idea that the boy - who had threatened to run away before - fled on his own and initially suggested her relatives were involved.

She quickly contradicted herself, saying, "To my knowledge, no one in my family has my son."

Patrick's relatives say they are stumped and have numerous theories about what happened to him. The boy's father, also named Patrick Alford - who has since been granted custody of Patrick's younger sister - said he suspects Rodriguez and the foster mother were in cahoots, noting Rodriguez had foster mother Librada Moran's phone number.

"Her [Moran's] whole story sounds ridiculous. It sounds fake," he said. "If he was threatening to run away, why would you bring him into the hallway [to take out the garbage] with you?"

Rodriguez and her Brooklyn aunt Blanca Toledo have blamed each other in Patrick's disappearance. But Toledo doesn't rule out that the child ran away, saying his spirit seemed "broken" after he was placed with Moran, 58.

"He wanted to come home," said Toledo. "This kid was out of it."

Toledo has been visited at least nine times by detectives, but she says they are wasting their time.

"The boy's not here - he's not here!" Toledo thundered. "I wish he was."

If you have any information about the case, call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2010/02/28/2010-02-28_boy_7_still_missing_city_cops_mystified.html#ixzz0gqS01VdE
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:56 am

Missing Boy's Last Meeting with Mom
http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-pix-investigates-missing-boy,0,5547988.story

CANARSIE, N.Y. (WPIX) - PIX Investigates has obtained exclusive photos of the last meeting between a 7-year-old foster child and his biological mom, about a week before he vanished from an apartment building in Canarsie, Brooklyn.

The cell phone pictures show 7-year-old Patrick Alford happy, when he's posing in front of a dinosaur painting, but forlorn when he's hugging his mother, as the visit was ending.

The boy's grand-aunt, Blanca Toledo, told PIX News, "Patrick was arguing with his mother, 'Why can't you take me home?' He was upset...There was a big scene; Patrick threw himself on the floor. He said 'Why? Why?' It was horrible."

Patrick disappeared, while taking out the garbage with his foster mother, back on January 22, from the Spring Creek Tower apartments in Canarsie. Police launched a huge search, interviewing 14,000 people, but the boy has seemingly vanished.

Blanca Toledo described her niece as a very good mother who doted on her three, young children, until she fell in with the wrong crowd about two years ago. 23-year-old Jennifer Rodriguez is currently in rehab to treat a drug problem.

Police are urging anyone with information about Patrick Alford to call 1-800-577-TIPS.
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:16 am

Cops: Child Wanders Off, Possibly Abducted

Patrick Alford, 7, disappeared from his Brooklyn, N.Y., home after telling his new foster parents he planned on running away in order to reunite with his biological mother. Cops still haven't located Patrick and believe he may have come into harm's way.
»The Full Story
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=71486
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:35 am

Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY 98r9ci
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY   Patrick Alford (7) 1/22/10 Brooklyn, NY Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:21 am