~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:46 am

Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. 2czbxn6
Aja Jotson
Amber Alert Issued For Missing SW Oklahoma Girl

Sheriff's deputies say he may be driving a 1992 White Toyota Paseo which looks like this. Sheriff's deputies say he may be driving a 1992 White Toyota Paseo which looks like this.

GERONIMO, OK -- An Amber Alert has been issued for an eight-year-old Oklahoma girl.

The Comanche County Sheriff's Office is looking for Aja Johnson, who went missing in Geronimo Sunday night.

Sheriff's deputies say Johnson is the daughter of a homicide victim who was killed Sunday night.

Deputies say Aja Johnson has a medical condition that requires medication. She is 4 feet tall, 65 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes and a very thin build.

They believe she is with 47-year-old Lester Hobbs. He is a person of interest in connection with that homicide.

Deputies say Hobbs has prior felony convictions. He is 5-feet-9 and 180 lbs.

They believe Hobbs is driving a 1992 White Toyota Paseo with Oklahoma license plate number 577-BPW.

They say the back window of Paseo has been replaced with a piece of sheet metal

Deputies tell The News On 6, Hobbs may be headed to Davenport in Lincoln County. Davenport is near Stroud.

If you see the vehicle, you're urged to call the Comanche County Sheriff's Office at 580-585-4440.

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11874387

Last edited by Melinda on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 am

Monday, January 25, 2010

Amber Alert Issued for Oklahoma Girl Whose Mother Was Found Dead

GERONIMO, Okla. — An Amber alert has been issued for a missing 8-year-old girl whose mother was found dead inside an Oklahoma home. Police found Aja’s mother, Tonya Hobbs, 37, dead inside her RV, where she and Aja were visiting her estranged husband at his sister’s home.

The Comanche County Sheriff's Office is searching for 8-year-old Aja Jotson. She is believed to be with a man wanted for questioning in her mother's death.

Authorities say 47-year-old Lester Hobbs is driving a 1992 Toyota Paseo with Oklahoma license plates. Hobbs is not the girl's father.

The body of Aja's mother was found by deputies about 9 p.m. last night. Her name and cause of death weren't immediately released.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583811,00.html?test=latestnews

Last edited by Melinda on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:27 am

Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. 35ix2c2

Public records for Lester Hobbs-

http://pastebin.com/m27a1b3a2
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:32 am

The Oklahoman
Photo shows Oklahoma slaying victim, suspect holding hands hours before she was killed

Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. 24fbq75
GERONIMO — Tonya and Lester Hobbs appeared to be holding hands when a security camera videotaped them the day before her body was found in a recreational vehicle with what the state medical examiner's office described as traumatic injuries to the head, neck and abdomen.

In a photo released today by OSBI, murder suspect Lester Hobbs, 46, and homicide victim, Tonya Hobbs, 37, are seen holding hands in the Lawton Walmart hours before her body was found.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation today released images of the couple taken at 5:15 p.m. Saturday at the Lawton Walmart.

Tonya Hobbs, 37, and Lester Hobbs, 46, along with Tonya Hobbs' two daughters and Lester Hobbs' sister and brother-in-law, gathered for a family dinner in Geronimo on Saturday night, a relative said.

The next morning, family members noticed that Tonya Hobbs' car was missing and repeated attempts to reach both Lester and Tonya Hobbs on their cell phones were unsuccessful.

Tonya Hobbs body was found about 9:40 p.m. Sunday.

Her daughter Aja, 7, is missing. Authorities think Lester Hobbs killed his estranged wife and kidnapped Aja.

Murder and kidnapping warrants were issued Tuesday for Lester Hobbs.

"These new pictures show the suspect car that is now missing as well as what the suspect, Lester Hobbs, looks like and the clothes he may be wearing now," OSBI spokesperson Jessica Brown said.

Anyone who has any information on the whereabouts of Lester Hobbs or Aja Johnson should call (800) THE-LOST, Brown said.

http://newsok.com/photo-shows-victim-suspect-holding-hands-hours-before-she-was-killed/article/3435072
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 am

Oklahoma grandmother fears the worst for missing girl

GERONIMO — It's been four days since anyone has seen Aja Johnson, and the 7-year-old's grandmother said this morning she fears Lester Hobbs has done something unspeakable to his stepdaughter.

"He hated that little girl," Oklahoma City resident Alice Dunkin said. "He's very mean to her. He would all but beat Aja."

Lester Hobbs was charged Tuesday with kidnapping Aja and killing the girl's mother, Tonya Hobbs.

"I'm afraid he's already killed her," said Dunkin, who is the mother of Tonya Hobbs. "It's been four days and we haven't heard a word. There's an Amber Alert out, and nobody has spotted them and nobody has spotted their car."

Dunkin said Hobbs may have had as much as a 24-hour head start before anyone found her daughter's body inside his recreational vehicle.

"He could be anywhere," she said.

What happened

Tonya Hobbs had known Lester Hobbs since she was 18, Dunkin said. She was 37 when she was found dead Sunday night in Geronimo.

A Comanche County court affidavit said Tonya Hobbs died from blunt force trauma to the body.

Dunkin said her daughter had taken her two daughters, Kerissa Hobbs, 13, and Aja Johnson, 7, to see Lester Hobbs because he had a Monday court date on a DUI charge for which he was afraid he was going back to prison.

Lester Hobbs is Kerissa's father, Dunkin said.

"They were separated but she took the girls down there because he wanted to see them one last time," Dunkin said.

On Saturday night, the family had dinner together, Dunkin said.

What happened next is not entirely clear, Dunkin said, but Kerissa Hobbs apparently left. She returned Sunday evening to find the door to the RV locked and her mother's car missing. She went to her aunt's home next door and the aunt used a knife to pry open the RV door.

When the door opened, about 9:40 p.m., they found the body.

A history of violence

Dunkin said she knew Lester Hobbs could get violent, especially when he was drinking.

Dunkin said he "cussed her out" on more than one occasion, and she said he had a history of domestic abuse and victim protective orders sought against him.

But Dunkin never thought Lester Hobbs would be capable of killing her daughter.

"I can see him beating her up, slapping her around and such, but murder — I never would have seen it in a million years," Dunkin said.

The thing that has her most confused, though, is why Hobbs took Aja.

"I've sat here and racked my brain about why he would let Kerissa go and take Aja," she said. "He didn't take his own daughter but he took Aja, and she's not any kin to him.

"He never liked Aja, and I'm afraid he's got something planned. I figure he's killed my daughter, and I hope and pray he comes back with my granddaughter. But I'm afraid it's looking grim that we'll never find her."

http://newsok.com/grandmother-fears-the-worst-for-missing-girl/article/3435071
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 am

Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Ngzw2s
Aja Daniell Johnson: Missing 7 Days and Counting, Okla. Cops offering $20,000 Reward
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/01/crimesider/entry6162529.shtml
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:05 am

Sex offender unit added to search for missing girl
http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=11932655
Back to top Go down
Logan
Team Angels
Team Angels
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:18 am

Where is Aja Johnson?

PIEDMONT, OK -- It's been almost three weeks since the search for seven-year-old Aja Johnson began. The amber alert for the little girl was issued after her mother was found beaten to death in an RV in Geronimo. Aja's mother, 37-year-old Tonya Hobbs was laid to rest Tuesday.

Aja's father, Tonya's ex-husband was a pallbearer and says, "Her soul isn't quite rested yet because this hasn't been resolved." J.J. Says Tonya Hobbs took Aja for the weekend, but left him with a promise.

He says, "I believe she's still going to try to fulfill the promise that she made when she left here that day. She was going to bring my daughter back safely. She promised me that."

Authorities have finished their door to door search in Geronimo for Lester Hobbs.

Lester is Tonya's estranged husband.

He is charged with Tonya's murder and Aja's kidnapping.

Marc Crawford with the U.S. Marshals Service says of the search, "It was productive as far as letting us know where he's not, and that gave us a better feel for the investigation."

Investigators continue to follow up on tips from the public and Crawford says, "Every lead that comes in is new hope and a new inspiration in the investigation."

If you have any information about the location of Aja Johnson, Lester Hobbs, or the white 1992 Toyota Paseo they are believed to be in please call 1-800 THE LOST.

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-where-aja-johnson-story,0,3625690.story
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 am

OSBI Baffled By Aja Johnson Case
Investigators Stunned By Lack Of Clues After 3 Weeks

February 14, 2010
OSBI Baffled By Aja Johnson Case

http://www.koco.com/news/22564100/detail.html
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 am

Family of missing Geronimo girl waits
Relatives, friends keep eyes and ears open for sightings, news about 7-year-old Aja Johnson

http://www.newsok.com/family-of-missing-geronimo-girl-waits/article/3441113

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:18 am

New Photos of Homicide/ Kidnapping Suspect Released
KSBI News

Story Created: Feb 25, 2010 at 10:39 AM CST

Story Updated: Feb 25, 2010 at 6:15 PM CST

Video http://www.ksbitv.com/news/85355747.html
It's been 33 days since 7-year-old Aja Johnson was kidnapped and her mother, Tonya Hobbs, was beaten to death. The suspect in both cases, Lester Hobbs, continues to elude investigators. OSBI released new photos they hope will help. KSBI Thunder TV's Kealey McIntire has more.

OSBI officials say there's still no sign of Hobbs or Aja Johnson, but at a press conference in Lawton Thursday, they painted a picture of what the suspect is like.

Over the last 33 days, investigators have conducted hundreds of interviews. They've learned that Hobbs frequently changes his appearance and they hope releasing new pictures helps with his capture.

"Just because it's taken this long to find him doesn't mean that we won't find him at some point," says Richard Goss, Agent in Charge with OSBI.

Goss says Hobbs can get by on little money. He fixes cars for cash or hustles games of pool.

Goss says Hobbs could be anywhere and says he most likely travels by bus or hitchhikes. Investigators also believe someone is helping Hobbs hide.

"To that person or persons, I implore you to do what is right and do it now before it's too late. Hobbs is only using you," says Goss.

Goss says they've received hundreds of leads, they just haven't received a tip as to where Hobbs and Johnson are located.

Anyone with information is asked to call their local law enforcement agency.
http://www.ksbitv.com/news/85355747.html
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:16 am

Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. AjaJohnsonPoster1
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:17 am

Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Ajajohnsonposter
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Aja Johnson
Help Find Aja Johnson
http://findajajohnson.com/
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:57 am

Aja Johnson missing 2 months

New article:
http://www.michellesigona.com/2010/03/aja-johnson-missing-2-months-today/
It’s been 60 days today since Aja Johnson was abducted and her mother Tonya was found beaten to death inside an RV. Since then, investigators in Oklahoma have issued a warrant for Lester Hobbs arrest charging him with first degree murder and kidnapping. I spoke with Deputy U.S. Marshal Arthur Templeton out of the Lawton office again today, and he said there has been no activity on the case. A couple of weeks ago he stated that they have, “not had anything viable on the vehicle, Aja Johnson, or Lester Hobbs,” and sadly that is still the case today. Templteton did mention that he has a meeting with the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigations later today, and they have plans to discuss new ideas to keep this case in the spotlight.

When this case originally broke, there was a massive ice storm that swept through most of the state of Oklahoma. The storm paralyzed the region for 8 – 14 days. During that period, many folks were without power, so some have not even heard about the Amber Alert or the murder. That ice storm is long gone, and there are still no signs of this child.

Hobbs is a convicted felon, and according to court documents, was not supposed to have any contact with Aja. Police say they’ve received leads about possible sightings of Hobbs, the United States Marshals service sex offender unit is involved, but so far nothing has panned out. The Oklahoma Bureau of Investigations and the United States Marshal Service are offering a $20,000 reward, in hopes that it will help bring them the information they need to find this child.

According to a press release issued from the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation we are learning more about Hobbs and his habits. The release says, “From the hundreds of interviews we have conducted so far, a very clear picture of Lester Hobbs is unfolding. Hobbs can survive on very little money. In fact, his needs seem to be met with only cigarettes, liquor, and very little food. He is a self-taught automobile mechanic and will offer to do minor car repairs for little money. He has worked in the past in small automotive garages and as a mechanic in service stations. He also likes to frequent bars and will hustle a game of pool for money. He likes to cruise the Internet searching for lonely women. If Hobbs no longer has a vehicle, he will travel across the country by bus or will hitchhike. Hobbs’ own family members say he always considers himself the victim and never takes responsibility for his actions. They describe him as a cowering abuser who preys on women and children. His criminal record supports this. As to Aja’s kidnapping, this is in no way a custodial kidnapping where a non-custodial parent runs away with their own child. As you see in photographs, Hobbs like to change his appearance, ever so slightly, with hair color and with the way he grows facial hair. There are two physical characteristics, though, that will not be easy to hide: tattoos and a broken nose. He has the word “ROSE” tattooed across the top of the fingers of his right hand and “LOVE” tattooed across the top of the fingers of his left hand.

His nose is visibly cooked from being broken sometime in the past. This is clearly shown in the photograph of him lying in the bed. Another photograph shows Hobbs sitting behind Aja on a four-wheeler. This photograph was taken just moments before they drove to the Wal-Mart in Lawton where the photograph of the car was obtained. Tonya Hobbs filed a protective order just months before she was murdered. That protective order documents that Lester Hobbs threatened to kill her children with a hammer. It now appears that Lester Hobbs carried out that threat and actually used a hammer to kill his wife.”

I spoke with Alice Dunkin, Tonya Hobbs mother, and missing 7-year-old Aja Johnson’s grandmother. She told me she screamed bloody murder and “blew up” when she learned her daughter was killed. It is devastating to Alice, especially because she said her son was shot and killed nearly three years ago, and now she has to go through this with her daughter. Along with losing both of her children, Alice fears what may happen to her granddaughter Aja.

“Lester does not like Aja. He is mean to Aja. He has made her eat jalapeño peppers, and has a paddle with her name on it. I’ve seen bruises he has left on her little behind. I don’t know why, or if it’s her medical problem, or what. If she doesn’t take her medication, she’s climbing the wall.”

Aja Johnson is still missing, and her life is in danger. Investigators believe the 7-year-old was abducted by Lester Hobbs, 47, after her mother’s murder over the weekend. The last time either Aja or Hobbs were seen was Saturday, January 23, 2009 around 6 p.m. Lester Hobbs, a convicted felon, wanted to kill his daughter with a hammer according to a police report made by Aja’s mother. Hobbs is currently wanted for a failure to appear warrant out of Lincoln County, Oklahoma for not showing up for his DUI case last month. Now, there is now a second warrant for the murder of Tonya Hobbs and the abduction of Aja Johnson. Official cause of death has not been released, but it appears at this time Tonya died from blunt force trauma to her body. In other words, she may have been beaten to death.

I asked Alice specifically about the domestic violence with Lester Hobbs leading up to her daughter’s death, and she told me, “he has slapped her, and one time she had a black eye, but I never dreamed it would go this far.” Alice wanted to speak out to Lester Hobbs about the way he was treating her daughter, but Tonya was scared and asked her never to say anything because if she got him upset he may take it out on her. “I had to bite my tongue, I hated to do that,” Alice says. Tonya was in the hospital three times over the last few months because of blood clots in her knees and lungs. According to her mom, Tonya wasn’t able to work, and didn’t have any health insurance.

Tonya leaves behind three children: a 15-year-old son, a 13-year-old daughter, and 7-year-old Aja. Alice says, “I talked to my grandson, he’s taking it pretty hard… I told him anytime he wanted to call, day or night, he was more than welcome.”

Oklahoma Bureau of Investigations released these pictures from a Wal-Mart in Lawton, Oklahoma. The photo depicts murder suspect Lester Hobbs holding hands with his estranged wife, Tonya Hobbs, in what may have been mere hours prior to the time police believe she was killed, and Aja Johnson was abducted. Investigators say the couple went to the Wal-Mart around 5:15 p.m. on January 23, 2009 to pick up food for dinner. Take a good look at what Lester Hobbs is wearing, these could be the clothes he still has on his back. Also, the parking lot surveillance camera picked up a clear view of the vehicle Hobbs may be driving. Take a look at the back passenger side window, and the hubcaps. Early in the investigation, it was believed the vehicle did not have any hubcaps. However, as these pictures show, the car may, in fact, have them.

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:29 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Police Find Car In Connection to Wanted Lester Hobbs
Mar 29, 2010

Police said they have found a car in Norman that they believe wanted man, Lester Hobbs, was driving.

Hobbs is wanted in the kidnapping of 7-year-old Aja Johnson and the murder of her mother, Tonya Hobbs.

Aja Johnson has been missing since January.

NORMAN, Oklahoma -- Authorities have a confirmed they have found a car in rural Norman connected to a man wanted for murder and kidnapping.

A white Toyota Paseo with Oklahoma license plate number 577-BPW was found at Southeast 108th Street and Highway 9 in Norman. The car matched the description of a car authorities said they believed Lester Hobbs was driving after murdering his estranged wife, Tonya Hobbs, in January and kidnapping her 7-year-old daughter Aja Johnson.

Police said they found the car after receiving a tip from an unknown person.

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Spokesperson Jessica Brown said an adult and child's body were found at the scene.

One body was pulled from the vehicle. Another body was found beside the car.

A note was also found in the car, Brown said.

Brown said the car had been there "weeks if not at least a month or so," but they do not believe it had been there since Hobbs and Aja went missing in January.

"I had a feeling something like this would happen. The gutless person Lester is, he would do something like this. I never wanted to accept it but in the back of my mind I always thought he would do this. He knew what was coming at the end of the road and being like he is, he wasn't going to go alone. That's probably why he took Aja with him," Aja's father, J.J. Johnson, said.

Terri Johnson, J.J. Johnson's wife, said from video she has seen of the scene, she recognized a jacket outside of the vehicle as Aja's.

"We saw the coat Aja took with her on the back rear tire of the car," Terri Johnson said.

Terri Johnson, said she and J.J. Johnson are keeping a close eye on the news for new developments.

"We haven't heard anything from the police so far," Terri Johnson said. "J.J. is praying for closure. Whether alive or gone, he wants closure because he's tired of looking around. He just wants closure."

An OSBI agent arrived at the Johnson's home in Southwest Oklahoma City around 5:45 p.m. Terri Johnson said the agent told them something has been found and they may need to come and assist investigators at the scene.

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=12222803
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Car, bodies found in Aja Johnson case
FROM STAFF REPORTS
Published: March 29, 2010

NORMAN — A car sought since a 7-year-old girl and her mom's estranged husband disappeared from Comanche County in January has been found at Lake Thunderbird, authorities said today.

It appears there were bodies present in the car, Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Jessica Brown told The Oklahoman earlier in the day. Later, in a news conference, Brown said she could not confirm whether bodies were present, pending notification of family members.

The car was found in a field near a heavily wooded rural area just north of SE 108 and State Highway 9.

Brown confirmed the car was the 1992 Toyota Paseo owned by Tonya LeAnn Hobbs, who was found slain Jan. 24 in Geronimo.

Aja Johnson, 7, and Lester Hobbs have been missing since January.

J.J. Johnson, Aja's father, said an OSBI agent visited his house just before 6 p.m. and told him two bodies had been found. The agent could not confirm that one of them was his daughter.

Watching television coverage today from the scene, however, Johnson said he saw a pink and blue jacket he'd purchased for his daughter — and knew she was dead.

"About three weeks ago, I started to suspect this," he said. "As a parent, you have this fire in you that burns for your kid, that fire went out."

Johnson said he is now waiting for a call from the OSBI to identify the body of what he believes is his daughter.

http://www.newsok.com/car-bodies-found-in-aja-johnson-case/article/3449950?custom_click=masthead_topten
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:30 am

Aja Johnson Case: Lester Hobbs car found along with two Bodies

Posted on March 29th, 2010 by Valhall

Tonya and Lester Hobbs’ vehicle, the white Toyota Paseo, was found near 108th Street and Highway 9 in the Lake Thunderbird area east of Norman. Authorities state they found the vehicle after receiving a tip from an unidentified person. It is reported a body was found inside the car and Terri Johnson, wife of J.J. Johnson, Aja’s father, stated they had identified Aja’s coat near the back rear tire of the car in video aired on local news broadcasts. The Johnsons had heard nothing definitive from authorities at the time of that statement.

The Daily Oklahoman is currently reporting “bodies” were present in the car. Jessica Brown, spokeswoman for OSBI, declined to verify that any bodies had been found in the car.

KSWO out of Lawton, Oklahoma is reporting specifically that TWO bodies were found in the car. They state the OSBI has informed the Comanche County Sheriff’s department of this finding.

Unconfirmed reports are stating one body was found inside the car and one outside the car.

J.J. Johnson has confirmed that an OSBI agent visited his home just before 6 p.m. and told him two bodies had been discovered.

Reports are stating no weapons found in the car, but a note was found.

Valhall.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/29/lester-hobbs-car-found-with-body-inside/
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P.   Aja Johnson (8) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:30 am