HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Estrella Rodriguez (12) 5/10/10 Harlingen, TX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Estrella Rodriguez (12) 5/10/10 Harlingen, TX   Tue May 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Estrella Rodriguez

Date: May 15, 2010

Found person: Estrella Rodriguez
Date missing: 05-10-2010
Date found: 05-15-2010

The child was located.
The suspect has not been located.
For more information, visit http://www.beyondmissing.com

Caylee Marie Anthony
8-9-05 to 12-11-08

Sexual Offenders in your area:
http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Last edited by Ava on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Rodriguez (12) 5/10/10 Harlingen, TX   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:07 am

Records: Amber Alert suspect was girl's 'boyfriend'
Court documents are painting a clearer picture of a relationship between a 34-year-old man and a 12-year-old girl in a Harlingen Amber Alert case.

Records released on Monday morning show that Ernesto Galvan had a previous relationship with the girl and that they considered each other boyfriend and girlfriend.

The records shows that the girl stayed with Galvan’s family and even hid in a bedroom when a detective came by their Harlingen apartment looking for Galvan.

It’s still not clear how Galvan and the girl met, but a probable cause affidavit shows that the two had an ongoing romantic relationship.

The affidavit showed that the girl and a friend left a local alternative school/boot camp on Monday, May 10th to meet Galvan with the intention of never returning home.

The girl told police that she and Galvan were in love and wanted to live together for the rest of their lives.

The affidavit shows that the girl asked police not to arrest Galvan and that ‘it was all her fault.‘

“Ernesto is the only person who has really ever loved me, and who cares about me,” she told police.

The girl told police that she stayed with Galvan’s family, who took care of her.

The 12-year-old said Galvan and his “home girl” would leave to go “make money” to help pay for the bills and take care of her.

Galvan allegedly told the girl, “I love you forever, I want us to stay together forever, I will take good care of you and love you, I will love you and give all the things you never had.”

The girl allegedly told police that they had been sexually active at least four times and that he had taken precautions so she wouldn’t get pregnant.

Galvan allegedly told the girl, “I know that you being with me is wrong, but I love you, and I can’t help it, I cannot live without you, I will love you forever.”

The girl’s parents filed a runaway report and showed detectives a picture of their daughter’s “older” boyfriend that they found on her cell phone.

A jailer recognized the photo as Galvan prompting police to start the process to issue an Amber Alert due to Galvan’s criminal history.

Public records show that Galvan had previous arrests in attempted murder, theft, marijuana, evading arrests and other criminal cases.

Santa Rosa police told Harlingen police that Galvan was also a suspect in a recent drive by shooting in their city.

According to the affidavit, Galvan’s family saw the girl’s photo in an Amber Alert on the 10 p.m. news on the night of Friday, May 14th.

Galvan’s mother allegedly told the girl to leave and asked Ernesto to take her back home.

Galvan allegedly told her, “You better go home, I don’t want to let you go, but you have to go, so we don’t get into trouble.”

According to the affidavit, Galvan walked her to a nearby Stripes store and told her to go home.

The girl went to a friend’s house whose parents called her mother.

The girl told police she ran away before her mother arrived to the Harlingen City Lake where police found her with two juvenile boys.

Galvan remains in custody under $100,500 dollars in bonds for enticing a child and aggravated sexual assault of a child charges.

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?list=195030&id=461167

Caylee Marie Anthony
8-9-05 to 12-11-08

Sexual Offenders in your area:
http://www.familywatchdog.us/
Back to top Go down

Estrella Rodriguez (12) 5/10/10 Harlingen, TX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C) :: Your first category :: ~Missing Children~ (1-12) :: ~Found Safely~-
Jump to: