~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miguel Angel Nunez (8 months/6) R.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Miguel Angel Nunez (8 months/6) R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Miguel Angel Nunez (8 months/6) R.I.P.   Miguel Angel Nunez (8 months/6) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:54 am

Miguel Angel Nunez (8 months/6) R.I.P. 34yz1b9
Human Remains: Likely that of Miguel Angel Nunez (Missing since 2004)
BODY OF MISSING BABY FOUND IN ICE COOLER

Miguel Angel Nunez, has been missing for 6-years and authorities believe they have found him in an ice cooler in an attic.

Police responded to a call from homeowners at the 1600 block of North Seminole in Amarillo, TX, that said they were installing a ceiling fan in the attic when they found an ice chest with an odor.

Although there has been no DNA testing yet, the police are almost positive the child is Miguel Angel Nunez. Miguel resided at the home with his father and mother before he disappeared.

Miguel was born in 2003, and he was 8-months old when he was left in the custody of his father after his mother was incarcerated for an offense. Miguel's mother said that when she returned home from jail, her husband told her that he had taken the boy to his parent's house in Brownfield, according to KFDA News. When the mother went to pick up her son she was told by the in-laws that Miguel was not there.

The Special Crimes Unit have located a person of interest in the case, which is believed to be the boy's father, Robert Sanchez Nunez and have him in custody, but they will not divulge who it is at this time.

http://www.examiner.com/x-46795-Missing-Persons-Examiner~y2010m7d22-Body-of-missing-baby-found-in-ice-cooler

http://www.newschannel10.com/Global/story.asp?S=12853794

Police ask for help in solving 2 missing persons cases
The first one was originally reported in May of 2004, when a mother filed a missing person report on her 8-month old son. She proceeded to tell police that in May of 2003 she had been arrested and later put in jail for a misdemeanor offense. When she was arrested her son was left in the custody of her husband. When she was released, she returned home to find her husband but no child. She was told the child was with her husband's parents in Brownfield, Texas.

About a month after her release, she went to Brownfield to pickup her son. When she arrived, she was told that her son was not there and had never been there. The mother then returned to Amarillo, where she notified police.

The boy is identified as Miguel Angel Nunez, an Hispanic male now 6-years-old. The mother has been granted full custody of Miguel.

The father, Robert Sanchez Nunez, 36, has told investigators the child was living with friends/relatives in Mexico. On two different occasions he even stated that he was bringing Miguel back to Amarillo, but failed to do so. Police say there have been several inconsistencies with the stories the father told investigators. Police believe Nunez may be living in Kansas at this time.
http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/story.aspx?id=482083

Child is Missing for Six Years

Amarillo authorities are hoping an age progression photo can lead them to a six year old boy who has been missing almost his entire life.

When an Amarillo woman returned home from a stint in jail six years ago she was expecting to find her husband and toddler son. Instead police say her husband revealed he had taken the boy to his parent's house in Brownfield.

But her in-laws said they were never caring for him. Police have been looking for six year old Miguel Angel Nunez who may now look like this, ever since.
http://www.newschannel10.com/global/story.asp?s=12802046

Last edited by Ava on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Miguel Angel Nunez (8 months/6) R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel Angel Nunez (8 months/6) R.I.P.   Miguel Angel Nunez (8 months/6) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 pm

:rip:
Back to top Go down

Miguel Angel Nunez (8 months/6) R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1