~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P.   Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:57 am

Missing cancer girl's stepmother 'brands her the Dark Child on MySpace page'
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated October 13,2010

Zahra Claire Baker (10) 10/9/10 Hickory,North Carolina

Missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker was branded 'The Dark Child!!! lol' on a MySpace page believed to belong to the girl's stepmother, it was revealed today.

Elisa Baker has already confessed to police to writing a $1million ransom note that was found at the family's North Carolina home.
Now the case, which has become a murder investigation, centres on the MySpace page apparently run by Baker under the username 'gothicfairy6668.'
Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P. 2ily7pf
Missing: Zahra Baker, 10, was reported missing from her North Carolina home by her stepmother on Saturday morning

The page is covered in gothic images including a skull and crossbones background and features a slideshow of what appear to be personal photographs including several of the missing girl.
Much of the information on the page is about the stepmotherr - from her age of 42, her husband's name Adam, as well as photographs of him and Zahra.

The last time the user logged on was October 8, the day before the little girl, who lost her leg and most of her hearing in a childhood battle with bone cancer, was reported missing.
In the 'Details' section of the page, the user wrote that she's a 'proud parent.' Under 'Mood,' she wrote 'crazy."' Comments have filled the pages with angry tirades against Baker.
Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P. 11trhwm
Not found: Zahra had battled cancer over the past few years and was left hearing impaired and having to wear a prosthetic leg after she lost her left limb

Though the girl was first reported missing on Saturday, police cannot find anyone outside her family that's seen her in the past few weeks.

An extensive search -- which included help from federal authorities and volunteers -- has proved fruitless.
Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P. I5rymp
Hickory police chief Tom Adkins today struggled to keep his composure as he confirmed he was changing the amber kidnap alert on Zarah.
He said: 'The decision to focus this investigation from a missing child, or abducted child, will turn into a homicide investigation.'
Adkins confirmed that Baker admitted writing the ransom letter which was found on the windshield of one of the family's vehicles. She has been charged with obstruction of justice in the disappearance.

Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P. 23u1vtl
Home: Zahra, 10, was last seen at her house in Hickory, North Carolina (pictured)
Zahra was last seen in her bedroom at 2.30am on Saturday morning, but police have cast doubts on the couple's account of events which led to the girl's disappearance.
Adkins said: 'We understand the public wants to help find Zahra. The problem is we cannot confirm with any confidence how long she has been missing.'

The ransom letter was addressed to her husband's boss David Coffey and said: 'Mr Coffey, you like being in control now who is in control we have your daughter'.
It was also revealed today that police dogs searching for the missing girl have detected the smell of human remains on two cars at the house.
Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins (pictured) said at a news conference officers were struggling to find anyone who had seen Zahra alive in the last few weeks
A lawyer for Baker said today his client claims she had nothing to do with Zahra's disappearance.
Attorney Scott Riley told ABC News: "I spoke to her at 3 a.m. this morning. I went to see her at 7 a.m.. She still hadn't had any sleep. She's very emotional, very upset."
Police are now also looking into allegations by several former neighbours of the disabled 10-year-old that she was abused by her stepmother before her disappearance.
They have suggested the stepmother struck the young girl .

'Just the way she yelled and screamed at her, and I did see her hit the child a couple of times,' Renee Bobbitt, told ABC News.
Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P. 34y4uj4
Worried dad: Adam Baker has claimed his wife could have been behind his daughter's disappearance

'I should have called and said something then. I wish I had a million times, because no child deserves anything like this. And it's really got the whole neighborhood upset because we all loved the child.'

Zahra's father has declared on TV that his wife could have been involved in the disappearance of his daughter.
He said: 'I wouldn't like to think so. On what I've heard so far, it could be possible.'.

Police have admitted time is running out to find Zahra safe and well. Chief Adkins said:' The longer this thing goes, the likelihood [is] that this outcome will not be positive.'

He revealed that 'some evidence' had been removed from the Bakers' home on Sunday but would not elaborate on what connection a fire reported at the scene on Sunday had to do with the investigation..
Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P. 14bma90
Person of interest: Elise Baker was arrested on Sunday and charged with nine unrelated offences including writing bad checks and larceny
Two and a half hours after Zahra was last seen by her stepmother at the weekend, police received calls of a fire in the family's back yard.

Mr Baker said he was panicked after the fire, but did not immediately check on his daughter.
According to neighbours, Mr Baker is from Australia and met his current wife Elise on the internet. Zahra's mother apparently lives outside the U.S.
Zahra has been described as shy, home-schooled child who remained upbeat despite her health problems.

Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1320060/Zahra-Baker-case-Stepmother-brands-Dark-Child-MySpace-page.html

Last edited by Ava on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P.   Zahra Claire Baker (10) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:59 am