~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia   Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:06 am

LILBURN, Ga. - Gwinnett County police are asking for your help in finding a missing 12-year-old girl.

Pricilla Ristick was last seen selling flowers with her uncle in a parking lot off Indian Trail Road in Lilburn late Sunday afternoon.

Witnesses told her uncle that she left with an adult female in a white van.

Pricilla is about four feet tall, 95 pounds and has red hair. She was last seen wearing a grey jacket, blue jeans and black shoes.
If you have any information, contact Gwinnett County police at 770-513-5300.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/local_news/Gwinnett-Police-Seek-Missing-12-Year-Old-Girl-20110222-am-sd

http://radioamber.net/?p=4309

Last edited by Ava on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia   Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:14 am

Pricilla Ristick Missing From Lilburn~
Gwinnett County Police are asking for the public's help in locating a 12-year-old girl.
Pricilla Ristick was last seen by her family Sunday evening, helping her uncle sell flowers in the parking lot outside the Little Caesars pizza restaurant on Indian Trail Road, just off of Dickens Road.
Her uncle, Joey Thompson, told 11Alive News he went inside to pick up a pizza-to-go at about 5:00 p.m., and when he came out Pricilla was gone.
"I told her, 'Stay by me or stay by the door,'" Thompson said. He shook his head and looked up to the ceiling, taking a deep breath as if re-living the moment. Pricilla's mother sat next to him on the couch, fighting back tears.
"It was just seconds," Thompson said. "It was just seconds. By the time I got the pizza, she wasn't there no more."
Pricilla and her mother, Julia Ristick, are from out of state, visiting Thompson (Julia's brother-in-law) and Thompson's wife (Julia's sister) and other relatives in Lilburn.
Julia Ristick told 11Alive News that an hour or two after Pricilla disappeared, Pricilla called her from a cell phone that displayed "private number."
"She said, 'Mom.' And I asked her, 'Where are you, Pricilla?'
'I'm at this house with a lady.'
'What's her name?'
'Nancy.'"
Julia said Pricilla was not able to describe where the house is located.
"I told her, 'Why did you get in with her in the van?'
'Because she offered me money, she was going to cash a check' and give her money to buy food."
Julia said she told Pricilla to call 911 right away and maybe police could begin to track the location of the phone. That's when, Julia said, someone hung up the phone.
No details on the woman named "Nancy," nor the van -- other than that it was possibly a white van -- were available.
Pricilla Ristick was last seen wearing a grey jacket, blue jeans and black shoes. She has red hair, is about 4 feet tall and weighs around 95 pounds.
Gwinnett County Police notified the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
Police continue to investigate the circumstances of Pricilla's disappearance. They have not, so far, issued an "Amber Alert."
According to Gwinnett County Police Corporal Edwin Ritter, in an email to 11Alive news, "The Amber Alert was refused because it could not be determined that the missing juvenile was taken by force," but got into the woman's van willingly.
No one with Gwinnett County Police was available Monday night to explain the circumstances that would trigger an Amber Alert if a child were being held against her will.
"Please bring her back," Julia Ristick said, through tears, "Please. I want my baby back."
Anyone who has seen Pricilla should call the Gwinnett County Police Special Victims Unit at (770) 513-5300.
http://www.11alive.com/rss/rss_story.aspx?storyid=178829
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia   Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:20 am

Pricilla has black hair dyed red. She is about 4 feet tall and weighs 95 pounds. She was last seen wearing a gray jacket, blue jeans, and black shoes.
Anyone with information should call local authorities or the Gwinnett County Police Department Special Victims Unit at 770-513-5300.
UPDATE:
Update Tue., Feb. 22, 2011, 11pm: Relatives from across the country have arrived in Lilburn to help look for Pricella. They've come up with $5,000 for a reward. They have printed and distributed flyers, and they've gone door-to-door asking people if they saw anything.
Police have told the family that only one of the surveillance cameras outside the strip mall was working, and it was pointed away from the area where "Nancy" might have taken Pricella into a white van and driven away with her.
It turns out the woman named Nancy might have first come into contact with Pricella last week as Pricella helped her uncle sell flowers in the area (Pricella is home schooled).
Police continue to search for witnesses and clues and evidence, on the assumption that Pricella was abducted and is in danger, but not knowing for sure what's happened to her.
(Also, the family confirmed the correct spelling of her name is Pricella, not Pricilla as was printed in the initial police information about the case).

Links: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/26957017/detail.html

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=178829&catid=40
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia   Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 pm

The four-day search for a 12-year-old Gwinnett County girl ended Thursday night when she was found safe in Las Vegas, police said.

The girl, Pricilla Ristick, told police she took a bus to Las Vegas and had been there one to two days.

Police continue to investigate, among other things, whether anyone helped her get to Las Vegas.

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/missing-12-year-old-852652.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia   Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pricilla Ristick (12) 2/20/11 Lilburn, Georgia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C) :: Your first category :: ~Missing Children~ (1-12) :: ~Found Safely~-
Jump to: