~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:07 am

Say Hello on Halloween for Robert Manwill

http://www.2news.tv/news/local/65757122.html
:spider:

Last edited by Melinda on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:08 am

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:02 am

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Trial date set in Robert Manwill murder case
A lawyer for Daniel Ehrlick, a suspect in the Robert Manwill's death, seeks to have him tried separately and to arrange a change of venue for the proceedings.
BY KATHLEEN KRELLER - kkreller@idahostatesman.com
Published: 11/06/09

Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 1zc0ozl
Williamson still must rule on that request and another by Ehrlick for a change of venue. The defense said a jury pool in Ada County may be too prejudiced by extensive media coverage of Robert Manwill's disappearance and death in July.

A motion filed with Williamson cites "highly inflammatory" newspaper stories and angry comments from the public on media Web sites.

The motion also references the more than 2,300 people who came out to help find the boy on just one day of the weeklong search that ended when his body was found in a local canal.

Williamson set the trial for April 12. If the cases are separated, Jenkins would go to trial in May, Williamson said.

Ada County Prosecutor Greg Bower has declined to seek the death penalty against Jenkins and Ehrlick, who have both pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors say Ehrlick beat Jenkins' son in a pattern of "escalating physical violence" that ended in his death on or about July 24.

Jenkins and Ehrlick also are accused of misleading Boise police for almost two weeks.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsup...ry/963172.html
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:17 pm

BOISE - A grand jury indictment paints a graphic picture of the death of 8-year-old Robert Manwill and the alleged roles his mother, Melissa Scott Jenkins, and her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick, played.

Fourth District Judge Deborah Bail read aloud the grand jury indictment this morning in Ada County court. The document states Ehrlick brutally beat Manwill using his hands, feet, knees or fists over a prolonged period of time. The beating caused abdominal injuries and head injuries, including brain swelling and internal bleeding from which Manwill died.
The indictment also states that Ehrlick intended either to commit aggravated battery or intended to torture and kill Manwill.

The indictment states Jenkins aided and abetted in the beating.

http://www.idahopress.com/news/?id=25603
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Murder suspects want change of venue

Story Updated: Nov 5, 2009 at 4:05 PM MST

BOISE - Lawyers for Melissa Jenkins and Daniel Ehrlick said Thursday that they plan to file motion to change venues.

The Treasure Valley couple is charged with first degree murder in the death of 8-year-old Robert Manwill, whose disappearance and killing drew national media attention. The boy was reported missing July 24, prompting an intense community-wide search.

His body was found in the New York Canal near Kuna about two weeks later.

An Ada County grand jury indictment says the boy was tortured, beaten repeatedly and ultimately killed by Ehrlick.

It was also revealed in court Thursday that the defense is asking that the case be separated between the two suspects.

A hearing will be held Dec. 10 to go over the change of venue motion.

In October, Greg Bower, Ada County prosecutor, announced that the prosecution would not seek the death penalty against Jenkins and Ehrlick.

http://www.2news.tv/news/69314697.html
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 am

Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 am

To watch the entire arraignment click play:

http://www.2news.tv/news/local/53619927.html

Prosecutors: Robert Manwill was tortured before murder
Court documents are alleging that Robert Manwill's mother and her boyfriend tortured the 8-year-old boy under sadistic circumstances before murdering him in July.
"Daniel Ehrlick...did unlawfully and with the intentional application of torture, kill and murder Robert G. Manwill, a human being, by intentionally inflicting upon...extreme or prolonged pain with the intent to cause suffering, to execute vengeance, or to satisfy some sadistic inclination and or by inflicting upon extreme or prolonged acts of brutality...," court documents say.

The documents go on to allege that Robert's mother, Melissa Jenkins, 30, did aid and abet Ehrlick in "(inflicting) repeated acts of blunt force trauma to the abdomen and or head of Robert Manwill with his hands, knees, fists and or feet and by other means of physical force, physical and or emotional abuse which caused bruising, pain, abdominal bleeding and injuries..."

Jenkins and her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick, were arrested and indicted by an Ada County grand jury Tuesday with the murder charges of Robert Manwill. A separate Ada County grand jury indictment accuses the mothe of hiding Robert Manwill's injuries from government officials who could have intervened.

The 8-year-old boy was last seen outside the apartment where his mother lives in Boise on the night of Friday July 24.

"The arrests are a major step in the investigation," said Jim Kerns, Boise Police deputy chief. "But the investigation of Robert Manwill's death is still very much ongoing."

Police did not elaborate as to why they arrested the two.

Robert's body was pulled from the New York Canal about 14 miles away Aug. 3. It was then when police say the case was classified as a murder investigation.

The Ada County Coroner's office said forensic dental information helped positively identify the body found in the canal.

"I sent a strong message on behalf of Boise Police and all those in this community who were touched by the tragic, untimely death of this little boy that justice would not be denied for Robert Manwill," Kerns said.

Ehrlick and Jenkins' next scheduled court date is Sept. 1 where they're expected to enter a plea. Jenkins is being held on a $2 million bond, while Ehrlick is being held without bond.

Prosecutors have 60 days to decide whether they will seek the death penalty.

Some residents at the Oak Ridge apartments say they are hurt and angry at the latest developments. Some have spent hours planning vigils and supporting Robert's mother.

"We ended up giving our hearts and everything toward her (Melissa Jenkins) as a mother," said Kandi Davidson, an Oak Ridge resident. "She came up to my kids and was all cuddly and played innocent and come to find out that she had something to do with it. It's pretty disturbing."

Dave Bieter, Boise mayor, made the following statement about the case:

"I commend the Boise Police Department for conducting a diligent, organized and thorough investigation that has successfully resulted in charges being filed against two individuals," Bieter said.

"While the presumption of innocence must be maintained, I hope and have faith that justice will be served in this case and that our citizens -- who have shown incredible compassion in the face of tragedy -- can begin to mend from the loss of Robert Manwill."

Detectives are asking anyone with any information on Robert or the suspects, Ehrlick and Jenkins particularly their activities the week leading up to Robert's reported disappearance July 24 is urged to contact Boise Police detectives through Crime Stoppers at 208-343-COPS.
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:13 pm

:rip:
Back to top Go down
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:16 am

Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, ID,7/24(Body Found) [ARRESTS MADE]
Separate trials to be held in slaying of Boise boy
http://www.idahostatesman.com/531/story/1033763.html
Back to top Go down
starlight
Team Caylee
Team Caylee
starlight

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 pm

:candle:
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:10 pm

:rip:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.   Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Grant Manwill (8) R.I.P.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2