~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5) R.I.P.

Go down 
+2
starlight
Melinda
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Melinda
Team Angels
Team Angels
Melinda

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaniya Nicole Davis (5) R.I.P.   Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:43 am

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 2le154m
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Shaniya Nicole Davis (5) R.I.P.   Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:42 am

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 X1pjzF2-RYhxRWtSbRE9koX_RMkG7izRQpwShaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Davis115Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 X1pjzF2-RYhxRWtSbRE9koX_RMkG7izRQpw
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Shaniya Nicole Davis (5) R.I.P.   Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:43 am

Shaniya Davis case update: Court dates, resolving confusion, remembering Shaniya.

* September 7th, 2010

Having trouble finding new Mario Andrette McNeill and Antoinette Nicole Davis updates and public information surrounding the case of murdered Shaniya Davis? There are various reasons as to why. The problem may track back to how one reads an inmate summary or submits a name entry.

Mario Andrette McNeill, otherwise noted as Mario McNeill, Mario Andrette McNeail, Mario Andrette McNeil, and Mario McNeil, according to the North Carolina Department of Corrections system, can be located by searching the name "Mario McNeill". Each name listed above will reflect on McNeill's inmate summary. Yet some viewing McNeill's summary question the contents.

One may find "Probation/Parole/Post Release Status" as listed on an inmate's summary. "Inactive" can be found on McNeill's DOC number 0788387. Meaning, Mario McNeill still remains "active" in Raleigh's Central Prison system.

As confirmed by Central Prison, Mario McNeill has not been moved to another facility nor will his most recent incarceration summary be applied unless it has been granted public access. Another surfacing question in recent months. Just when will that be? When the courts decide.

Visit Mario McNeill's past records as seen through NC DOC website.
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0788387&searchLastName=McNeill&searchFirstName=Mario&searchGender=M&listurl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

The North Carolina Court System website offers upcoming court dates, and perhaps more confusion.
http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars/CriminalQuery.html

Mario McNeill's next court date is scheduled for Oct. 28, 2010 at the Cumberland County Courthouse in room 2B surrounding first-degree rape and murder charges. The Central Prison inmate will face his next court date for first-degree kidnapping on Nov. 4, 2010 at the Cumberland County Courthouse in, again, 2B.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-raleigh/shaniya-davis-case-update-court-dates-resolving-confusion-remembering-shaniya
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Shaniya Nicole Davis (5) R.I.P.   Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 ShaniyaSpeaksheader
http://shaniyaspeaks.org/

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Buhbye
By crankycrankerson

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 10-12-10OehmeResigns
10/12/10 Oehme resignation letter
By crankycrankerson

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Oct310CharlesBradwellarticle
10/3/10 article by Charles Broadwell
By crankycrankerson

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 10-8-10dss-statement
10/8/10 DSS Statement
By crankycrankerson

Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Shaniya Nicole Davis (5) R.I.P.   Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Mario Andrette McNeill: Things May Get Much Worse for Man Charged With Kidnapping Shaniya Davis~

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5672021-504083.html
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Shaniya Nicole Davis (5) R.I.P.   Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Shaniya Nicole Davis (5) R.I.P.   Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 224266_10150201184338113_630138112_7069503_8309714_s
Fayetteville, N.C. — A man charged with raping and killing a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl has requested his release while awaiting trial.

..."Release me. It's easiest," Mario Andrette McNeill said in a hand-written note from Central Prison in Raleigh, where he is being held for his own safety.

McNeill, 30, was arrested in November 2009 on charges he kidnapped, raped and murdered Shaniya Davis. Her body was found in a kudzu patch near the Lee-Harnett county line six days after she disappeared from her Fayetteville home.

An autopsy determined that Shaniya died of asphyxiation and that injuries she suffered were consistent with a sexual assault. A medical examiner noted in the autopsy that investigators believe the girl was used to pay off a drug debt.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 26, was charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse–prostitution, filing a false police report and obstructing a police investigation. Arrest warrants state that Davis "did knowingly provide Shaniya with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and "did permit an act of prostitution with Shaniya."

A grand jury hasn't yet indicted McNeill or Antoinette Davis in the case, and no trial dates can be set until then. The Cumberland County grand jury meets next on June 13.

McNeill addressed his request "To Whom This May Concern" and mailed it to the Cumberland County Clerk of Court.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaniya Nicole Davis (5) R.I.P.   Shaniya Nicole Davis (5)   R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Nicole Davis (5) R.I.P.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5