~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P.   Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 am

Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) Missing:June Dubuque, Iowa
Remains were sent to the Iowa Medical Examiner’s Office for processing and identification.

Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P. 2hnowtl

Authorities Looking for Missing Dubuque Girl
Dubuque Police Department
By Becky Ogann
Story Created: Jul 1, 2010
http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/97590224.html
Dubuque Police Department
By Becky Ogann
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2010

DUBUQUE - The Dubuque Iowa Police Department, Iowa Department of Human Services and the Dubuque County Attorney’s Office are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Cecilia Denise Harris 10/18/08 (20 months old)

Harris is described as a black female, approximately 2’ 3” tall, 25 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Cecilia, also known as "CC", has both ears pierced and might have a cut healing on the back of her head. Cecilia was last seen in Dubuque at the beginning of June 2010 wearing a white t-shirt, blue shorts and white sandals.

Cecilia may be in the Quad Cities or Chicago area with a black female named Shamika (or similar first name) Davis who is approximately 28-years-old.

Davis is a friend or acquaintance of Cecilia's mother, Tamelia Shonte Harris of Dubuque, who has been arrested and charged with NEGLECT OR ABANDONMENT OF A DEPENDENT PERSON, a Class C Felony. She is being held in the Dubuque County Jail pending court.

The above agencies are concerned for the safety and welfare of Cecilia due to a possible medical condition. They are asking anyone with information on Cecilia’s location to contact their local law enforcement or the Dubuque Police Department at 563-589-7859, 563-589-4429 or 563-589-4415.

Last edited by Ava on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P.   Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:19 am

Investigators: Human remains found in Harris backyard
Police have found what they believe to be human remains on the property where 20-month-old Cecilia Harris lived.

Friday, July 2, 2010
Police began investigating the toddler’s disappearance this week after someone called the Department of Human Services and reported that the child’s mother, Tamelia S. Harris, 32, sent the girl to live with someone else. Authorities said Harris was uncooperative when police tried to locate the girl, providing investigators with false information.

Harris is currently in custody at the Dubuque County Jail on a charge of felony abandonment neglect of a dependent person.

Authorities haven’t released much information about the human remains, which were found in the yard of the St. Joseph Street home, and haven’t confirmed whether they believe the remains belong to Cecilia Harris. The body was sent to the Iowa Medical Examiner’s Office.

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=288027

Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P.   Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:19 am

Mom of missing child charged with neglect
July 2, 2010
DUBUQUE, Iowa — Dubuque police say they've found what are believed to be human remains on the property where the mother of a missing 20-month-old child lived.

Tamelia Harris was charged with negligence after allegedly giving investigators false information about the whereabouts of the girl, Cecilia Denise Harris.

Further details about the remains weren't released.

Authorities say Tamelia Harris told investigators she sent Cecilia to live with her grandmother in North Carolina who later told police she hadn't seen the child.

The 32-year-old Harris later said she sent the girl to live with a friend in Davenport.

At a bond hearing Thursday, Harris was ordered held in lieu of $250,000 bond.

She's in custody at Dubuque County Jail.

She couldn't be reached for comment.

(Link Broken:)
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...,5241964.story

Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Police: Human Remains Found at House of Missing Dubuque Girl's Mother
By Becky Ogann

DUBUQUE - Dubuque police say they have found human remains at the residence of the mother of a missing toddler.

On Thursday, police searched the residence of Tamelia Shonte Harris, who's 20-month-old daughter, Cecilia Denise Harris is the subject of a police search.

Police report that during an exterior search of the property at 1970 St. Joseph Street, investigators located what they believe to be human remains.

The remains were sent to the Iowa Medical Examiner’s Office for processing and identification. Police did not comment on

Tamelia Harris is currently in the custody of the Dubuque County Jail on a charge of Neglect or Abandonment of a Dependent Person. Her bond is $250,000.

Tamelia Harris was charged with negligence after allegedly giving investigators false information about the whereabouts of the girl.

Authorities say Harris told investigators she sent Cecilia to live with her grandmother in North Carolina. When reached by police, Mary Drummond said she hadn't seen the child.

Harris later said she sent the girl to live with her friend, Shamika Davis of Davenport.

Harris' six other children are in the care of the Department of Human Services.
http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/97677219.html

Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P.   Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 am

Human Remains Found At Dubuque Home Are Those of Small Child, Police Say
By Richard Pratt

DUBUQUE (AP) — Investigators believe the human remains found on the Dubuque property where a woman charged in connection with the disappearance of a 20-month-old girl lived are of a small child.

Police have offered few details on the remains found in Tamelia Harris' backyard.

She's been charged with felony neglect or abandonment of a dependent person after allegedly giving false information about the whereabouts of Cecilia Denise Harris.

Cecilia was last seen about a month ago.

Authorities allege 32-year-old Tamelia Harris told investigators she sent the girl to live with her grandmother in North Carolina. The grandmother later told police she hadn't seen the child.

Harris later said she sent the girl to live with a friend in Davenport.

She's in custody at Dubuque County Jail and couldn't be reached for comment.
http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/97739049.html
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P.   Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:36 am

:candle:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P.   Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Denise Harris (20 months) R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1