~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andrew(9), Alexander(7), & Tanner(5) Skelton 11/26/10

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Andrew(9), Alexander(7), & Tanner(5) Skelton 11/26/10  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew(9), Alexander(7), & Tanner(5) Skelton 11/26/10    Andrew(9), Alexander(7), & Tanner(5) Skelton 11/26/10  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Doctor: Skelton telling the truth about giving children to underground group ‎

John Skelton has been sentenced, but there’s still no sign of the missing children. Skelton is standing firm on his claim that he placed his three sons with members of an underground organization, a family with adopted children of their own. Police say, however, there’s no evidence they exist.

But an area psychologist has been monitoring the case from the beginning and believes Skelton may be telling the truth.

Forensic psychologist Dr. Steven Miller has, for more than 30 years, been evaluating victims and suspects for the criminal justice system and family courts. And after listening to what Skelton has said about his sons, Miller believes he gave them up to a secret organization.

"I don’t see any evidence from my reading of his interview that he’s lying about giving them to somebody," Miller told Action News back in December, about a week after Alexander, Andrew and Tanner disappeared.

"Now, I see plenty of evidence that suggests that he’s misdirecting people and he’s not telling everything that he knows," he said.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/doctor:-skelton-telling-the-truth-about-giving-children-to-underground-group
Back to top Go down
Ava
Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Ava

Andrew(9), Alexander(7), & Tanner(5) Skelton 11/26/10  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew(9), Alexander(7), & Tanner(5) Skelton 11/26/10    Andrew(9), Alexander(7), & Tanner(5) Skelton 11/26/10  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:14 pm

:candle:
Back to top Go down

Andrew(9), Alexander(7), & Tanner(5) Skelton 11/26/10
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2