~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misty's Sister Chelsea Interviewed in Mass.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
findhaleigh
Team HaLeigh
Team HaLeigh
findhaleigh

Misty's Sister Chelsea Interviewed in Mass. Empty
PostSubject: Misty's Sister Chelsea Interviewed in Mass.   Misty's Sister Chelsea Interviewed in Mass. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:19 am

Haleigh Cummings Case: Misty Croslin's Sister Chelsea Interviewed in Massachusetts

By Pete Kotz s
Saturday, Sep. 12 2009 @ 12:45PM
The little girl's aunt was interviewed in Massachusetts by police

Misty Croslin's sister Chelsea and her husband have now been identified as the couple police interviewed in Massachusetts last weekend concerning the disappearance of her niece, Haleigh Cummings. But in an interview with WAWS-TV in Jacksonville, she doesn't come off as a woman with something to hide:

On Haleigh's disappearance:

"I don't know anything that happened to Haleigh, and I wish to God I did. I wish that I knew where Haleigh was, and I wish I could find her and bring our baby girl home. Cause, she's 6 years old and she does not to be out in the world without us."

On the unwanted scrutiny her family is now receiving:

"We've now been thrown into the spotlight of this, were known as the Cape Cod couple. I mean, just to give us a name, this is nothing I ever in my life expected to have to go through. Its obviously not Haleigh's fault I'm going through this, but I just don't understand why I got thrown into this so hard."

On her sister Misty's possible involvement:

"Until somethings proven, were not going to believe it. Because we believe Misty. We know how good and great she is with our kids and she has 6 of her own nieces and nephews. She is one of the best people with children out there..."

Misty Croslin dropped out of school in the 6th grade. Her sister doesn't think she's smart enough to fool police
​On Misty not being bright enough to fool police for all this time:

"She's like my little sister. I'm not trying to say shes not a smart person, but you know, Misty dropped out of school in the 6th grade. She doesn't have that much book smarts to be able to fool the FBI and FDLE and every other person that came there and interrogated her for hours and hours and hours and lie detected her over and over and over... I don't think Misty, she could do it. She's got a good heart, a good kid, and she loves children. I would trust misty with my kids, before a lot of other people in this world.

"You can see it in her eyes, all she is, is a hurt little girl. Shes gone through a lot in her life and shes going through a lot now and its tearing her apart, its really what its doing."
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/09/haleigh_cummings_case_misty_cr.php

By Pete Kotz s
Saturday, Sep. 12 2009 @ 12:45PM
The little girl's aunt was interviewed in Massachusetts by police

Misty Croslin's sister Chelsea and her husband have now been identified as the couple police interviewed in Massachusetts last weekend concerning the disappearance of her niece, Haleigh Cummings. But in an interview with WAWS-TV in Jacksonville, she doesn't come off as a woman with something to hide:

On Haleigh's disappearance:

"I don't know anything that happened to Haleigh, and I wish to God I did. I wish that I knew where Haleigh was, and I wish I could find her and bring our baby girl home. Cause, she's 6 years old and she does not to be out in the world without us."

On the unwanted scrutiny her family is now receiving:

"We've now been thrown into the spotlight of this, were known as the Cape Cod couple. I mean, just to give us a name, this is nothing I ever in my life expected to have to go through. Its obviously not Haleigh's fault I'm going through this, but I just don't understand why I got thrown into this so hard."

On her sister Misty's possible involvement:

"Until somethings proven, were not going to believe it. Because we believe Misty. We know how good and great she is with our kids and she has 6 of her own nieces and nephews. She is one of the best people with children out there..."

Misty Croslin dropped out of school in the 6th grade. Her sister doesn't think she's smart enough to fool police
​On Misty not being bright enough to fool police for all this time:

"She's like my little sister. I'm not trying to say shes not a smart person, but you know, Misty dropped out of school in the 6th grade. She doesn't have that much book smarts to be able to fool the FBI and FDLE and every other person that came there and interrogated her for hours and hours and hours and lie detected her over and over and over... I don't think Misty, she could do it. She's got a good heart, a good kid, and she loves children. I would trust misty with my kids, before a lot of other people in this world.

"You can see it in her eyes, all she is, is a hurt little girl. Shes gone through a lot in her life and shes going through a lot now and its tearing her apart, its really what its doing."
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/09/haleigh_cummings_case_misty_cr.php
Back to top Go down

Misty's Sister Chelsea Interviewed in Mass.
Page 1 of 1