~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dedicated to Caylee~(D2C)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misty's sister-in-law speaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
findhaleigh
Team HaLeigh
Team HaLeigh
findhaleigh

Misty's sister-in-law speaks Empty
PostSubject: Misty's sister-in-law speaks   Misty's sister-in-law speaks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:49 am

HaLeigh Cummings case: Misty’s sister-in-law speaks out (video)
September 8, 7:46 PM
Over Labor Day weekend, Misty Cummings’ brother, Tim Croslin, and his wife, Chelsea, were questioned by law enforcement at their Massachusetts home regarding the disappearance of their niece by marriage, HaLeigh Cummings.

Lindsey Croslin, who is married to another brother of Misty’s and lives around the corner from where HaLeigh disappeared, spoke out on Tuesday about this weekend’s occurrence and her fears about remaining in the neighborhood.

Lindsey has placed her home on the market because she no longer feels safe in Satsuma. “I feel like I’m setting up my children to get stolen because they’re here and this is where it happened,” she said.

About this weekend’s questioning of her in-laws, Lindsey said, “They had Chelsea in questioning for like 14 hours. Yeah, they took her in the morning, let her go home and got her again. Asked her the same basic questions, do you know anything about HaLeigh, did you or Tim try to help misty to hide HaLeigh...yeah. Crazy questions.”

Lindsey commented that the family has started to distance themselves from Misty after she recently failed a polygraph and voice analysis test regarding HaLeigh’s disappearance.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d8-HaLeigh-Cummings-case-Mistys-sisterinlaw-speaks-out-video?cid=examiner-email
Back to top Go down

Misty's sister-in-law speaks
Page 1 of 1